Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

2214 results found

1. Make English Commands like "Rebuild Index" work in all versions of the program: English, Spanish, etc. This would make troubleshooting with the English staff at Faithlife easier.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. I am 55 and trying (again) your free software. I am an unpaid elder, and a teacher. Your price tags of $300 to $1000 blow my mind. But I have loved your FAITHLIFE study bible. So LOGOS looks like an offline extension of this.

I was loving the tutorials--how to use the home page, how to set up prayer lists, etc. But today, I am using the search window to find tutorials (why aren't they on my homepage, as they were on day one?) and it navigates into strange regions where I do not know my way around.

Example: Looking…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Would like to have a way to do a slideshow in full screen of all media (photos) in my library, but at a minimum a slideshow per resources.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. As well sorting by Title, Author, Rating, Recent I would like to toggle between Downloaded Only or All Books, as you can with Kindle for example. There are manybooks which I am glad to own but which I don't want to use often, and so I haven't downloaded them. Unfortunately they all still show in my Library all the time, so that I can't see the wood for the trees, as it were.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  5. There are some books in my library that I want to read from start to finish (e.g, The History of Christianity). It would be nice to be able to add books, that I discover in my library, to an editable list that I can arrange in the order in which I want to read those books. This could also include a "Recommended" based upon the books on the list. (This function would then work well with the suggestion for a customizable reading plan.)

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  6. Please give us more area for shortcuts on the shortcut bar. The ability to create and show/hide multiple shortcut bars that are user-configurable for various phases of lesson preparation or various types of study. Ideally these could be either (1) expanded or collapsed within the present shortcut bar area (2) tabbed such that clicking on a user-labeled tab would expose one of multiple user-configured shortcut bars, and/or (3) docked or floated within the main Logos application window. Simply put, the Logos powerhouse has outgrown the single-line limited space of the current shortcut bar.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  7. This would make group book study so much easier as I could say things like, "look at he the first paragraph on pg 241..."

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  8. It would be great, if the Homepage interact with my Study, so, that Excerpts, From your Libary and Media show Things I study last before I close the Libary

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  9. William Lane Craig & J.P. Moreland's Philosophical Foundations for a Christian Worldview

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. I have been a OG and I purchased the full version of the Pastor Library which has over 800 books and now because you have improved the quality of the product and the easy way to for the layman to be the Leader of the home as it should be. I have more month than money and my Faith is Strong enough to say Thank you for Loading my 196 recourses. I have to tell you that when I got the Pastor Library it was the Bronze. But I fell in Sin after watching the improvements you have made and…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. In the Android App, allow us to change pages with the volume buttons. Many other Android apps have this feature built in (Kindle, Hoopla, Pocket). For those of us who use an Android ereader, it is amazing how much better the experience is if you have hard buttons.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. It would be a good idea to be able to incorporate Graceway media files or jpeg (etc) backgrounds into Visual Copy. I use Gracewaymedia.com PowerPoint files all the time. If we had the capability to drop the jpeg, etc files for the scripture backgrounds would be great, fantastic and even marvelous.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  14. In my library i have 365-Calvin, All of John Piper, MacArthur, Jerry Bridges, Heidelberg Catechism, etc. These devotionals are NOT choices to make for daily readings. *I do want the DA Carson ones, and the MacArthur ones, but what about the rest?

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  15. Would like to suggest that with regard to your mobile ed that you develop, under a yearly membership cost, a program of study whereby ministers who already have degrees can keep abreast of their prior education. The program would allow ministers to “check out” mobile ed and while in their car, or at home listen to the cd’s so that they can stay current with theology, chrisitan history, philosophy, etc.

When you develop such a program which would be of immense help for all in ministry…..let me know.

Thanks,
    Michael Dysart

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  16. Logos is great for in-depth study, word search, etc. It's so powerful that it takes literally ages to load on lower-range devices.
    Sometimes I just want to open up the Bible and read. We need a simple stripped-down version of logos with limited features. This dream app would allow me to simply read the Bible, highlight text and save notes, access commentaries, reading plans and prayer list. Links to "open in Logos app" would be available anywhere useful and allow me to switch to the full-featured app whenever I need more powerful tools.
    Make it a free App Store /…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  17. It would be incredible if there were a Logos IFTTT channel with triggers or actions that would allow us to do things like:

Triggers
    · New Note Entry in X note
    · New resource added to library
    · New clipping

This could allow for Evernote integration, as I believe is the top idea in the Uservoice.

I'm just starting the idea. Perhaps others can fill it out!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  18. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  19. A J Heschel mentions him and after reading his entry on Wikipedia, I see his writings were influential.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  20. is it possible to set each template a fixed location URL, so we don't need to scroll down a long time to search the specific template.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)