Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

2214 results found

1. Automate a home or phone with integrating Faithlife Assistant with Google Assistant (or Amazon Alexa) commands. Example from YouVersion's: https://assistant.google.com/services/a/uid/0000002f01ed2122?hl=en-US Smile

Commands like..

• Listen to Today's Reading Plan

• Listen to Romans 8

• Read my notes on Romans 8

• Lookup/Search commands

• Read Today's Prayer Requests

• Open Reference Scanner

• Open Book

• ...etc.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. I would love the ability to print or read a resource on Logos that resembles the physical edition as much as possible. Same formatting, same page-breaks, same font size, etc.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  3. Several of my friends and I often like to view a resource in full panel. There are currently two ways to go about this as we understand. One is to drag the center partition across to the other side and this accomplishes what we are looking for; full screen while in the main window. The other way is to float the panel. Sometimes that suits the work situation, but at other times, it's a step away from the main screen where we'd like to be.

We are looking for a simple, perhaps click or double click in a tab to…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. The grid of 1,2,3 could fill the horizontal width of the ToC specified user before wrapping around.
    This would make the ToC much more compact for bibles (perhaps even a 6 fold reduction in vertical space in the ToC per book) and mean less scrolling in ToC to move between passages. This would make moving around in the bible much quicker.
    A collapse all feature would also be handy to close books of the bible you are finished with and again would make flicking between passages around the bible quicker.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  5. Have an option to prioritize individual purchases over recourses that were free or included in bundles. Including full sets and individual titles. This would save time instead of having to have manually added them to the list.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  6. It would be useful to manage prioritized resources if they were not all on one list. Therefore, i suggest adding prioritization by type. E.g., a separate list for study bible, lexicons, dictionaries, etc. This would result in more easily managed priority lists.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  7. I recommend adding ability to revise the type of a resource. E.g., i use Edwards' The Blank Bible in my study bible collection though its type is 'commentary.' However, because i prioritize it as my favorite study bible, it shows up first in searches/guides with a commentary section. Similarly, there are a million 'monographs' that i'd like to use as different types.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  8. It would be nice, if I could tag a passage in a personal book or some other book with an existing Logos topic, so it will show up in the Topic Guide when I search this topic.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  9. Currently in L8, you can export a note to RTF, but you cannot import an RTF into a note. If L8 is using HTML as the note framework, then importing RTF won't work. So then at lease allow us to import HTML. I got 50+ RTF/HTML files that I would like to import, but can't. The only way is to open file, copy/past into Notes. That can be tedious work for over 50+ files. This feature is needed for people who make a switch from one bible app to another.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  10. In sermon docs, the user can go to reading view, but it doesn't do page mode, like resources. This should be enabled, and it should also be set to swipe through, with pinch-to-zoom +reflow.

MS Word has this in their "read mode" and it works flawlessly for preaching from a laptop screen.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. I think it would be helpful to have the full range of search filters working in the web app.

If I have a series of books or magazines that I'd like to search I'd like to use the series:Magazine-Name or {Series "Magazine Name"} in the search box to filter the results.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. When playing the audio portion of mobile ed titles, or audio books, I would like a sleep timer that stops playback after 8, 15, 30, 60 minutes, and also allows entering customized time like Amazon's Audibles. I use this feature with my Amazon Audible Audio Books to put me to sleep at night.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. I am a subscriber to the Faith Life TV package for our church. For 800$ a year, this provides great content and all of the MOBILE Ed courses. However, I was teased during the pandemic as all of the audio versions and study guides to the courses were made available in my Logos app and software program. Then on July 1, they were deleted.
    Please consider adding the audio and study guides for the mobile ed courses back to the subscribers library. Its very difficult to watch a video of a courses while driving down the highway! (Let alone, dangerous!)…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  14. to add an option to view results alphabetically in Factbook. For example in 'Referred to as' there is no possibility to customise the results

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  15. When I'm working on my pc it would be great if in can select a resource to open on my mobile app or tablet.

Make an option 'open in app' next to the option 'open in new/floating window'.

The app functions as a kind of second screen, connected to the pc app.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  16. I would like to make a software improvement suggesting for the read aloud function. This is great function that I enjoy using but I have found it difficult to use on your software. If more controls could be added to this function to go forward 10 seconds and reverse 10 seconds that would be great. Also, currently if you hit the pause button to look at something more carefully and then hit the play button it does not pick up where you left off but rather starts again from the top of the screen. It would be better if you…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  17. Recently a tagline has been added to the Logos 8 splash screen. It's ugly.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  18. When I use the sermon editor on a display scaled to 100%, the scroll bar is always visible and becomes bolder when I move my cursor over it. When I use the sermon editor on a high resolution display scaled to 200%, the scroll bar is scaled to the point where it is too skinny to be visible, unless I move my cursor over it. This makes navigating a sermon document very difficult. This issue only affect sermon documents. For all other resources, the scroll bar is always visible.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  19. Please make Collections of Systematic Theology texts to be parallel even if they don't jump to the same topic. E.g., if i'm reading Frame's ST and want to see what Horton has said, then i now have to go through library and find. It would be very nice to just click the parallel resource icon and open an alternate ST... even if i have to scroll to the appropriate section.

This concept applies to any 'non-parallel' resource type.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  20. This would greatly help those using larger or ultrawide monitors. It would be particularly useful to set the default columns to 'auto'.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →