Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

2214 results found

1. The ability to hide or archive features. The software is complex and there are features I will never use. I would like my menus streamlined.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. I would love FULL functionality on the IPad!

And/Or
    Citation/bibliography functionality on the web or the online website.

Logos could replace a ton of researching we usually go to the library for, but I cannot access these resources on just an IPad, it’s super limited on the app, but slightly better accessing my account online.

It’s a bummer for me to use logos for research if I cannot gain full access to all resources either online or in the app to cite the sources That I find on my IPad.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Being able to use the "carousel" feature is critical. I have multiple desktops in WordSearch. Most have two windows. One window as multiple Bible translations and the second window contains my favorites commentaries, both using carousels.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. Enable users to assign custom keyboard shortcuts in order to open reading plans, layouts, guides, and resources.

(The shortcuts for bookmarks are insufficient.)

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  5. Grant greater precision for the user in selecting read-aloud speeds; simply implement a dial so exact speed increments can be selected between something like .5x - 3x. The current increments seem arbitrary.

Further, add spacebar pause play functionality so users can pause reading if reflection is needed.

Finally, reader should show a dot under the word it is currently reading and allow for precise starts wherever the user selects (rather than jumping up to a sport a paragraph above).

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  6. Hi there,

I'm really enjoying my experience with Logos 8. I have a suggestion that I think would be helpful:

Currently, linked sets are always equally linked: scrolling through verses in my Bible also scrolls my commentary, and scrolling through my commentary scrolls through the verses in my Bible.

I'd like to suggest a slave/master link set option, whereby scrolling up or down in the master window will cause the slave window to move accordingly, but scrolling up or down in the slave window will not affect the master window.

This will eliminate the need for us to constantly unlink/relink…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  7. Could we get the option to change the font color for the main text in Dark Mode so it is slightly less contrast?

i.e. I’d like a 15-20% grey option.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  8. Would love to see Proclaim Remote developed for use in Windows. I have a laptop but not an android or apple tablet. My windows laptop turns into a tablet though. I would love it if Proclaim Remote could work with my windows laptop.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  9. I regularly collaborate with other elders on sermons, and we use Microsoft Word because we can both edit the same document in real time. I love the features Logos offers in the sermon editor and scheduler, but unfortunately cannot use it because of this.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  10. It would be a great way to meditate on scripture if for example I could enter Matthew 21:42–44 and push play on the audio Bible and it would simply repeat the selected passage, (not just one verse or one chapter). Even better would be if this was available on all platforms.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. If the new sermon manager is meant to help us schedule future messages, there needs to be a way to insert messages and shift dates on messages after that. Otherwise, you would have to manually edit the date for each message you planned ahead of time.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. Much like the canon comparison, we should have a council comparison tool that way we can compare a variety of councils among all the faiths.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. I am an avid Grammarly user and it would benefit me very much in sermon prep as well as in writing to be able to use Grammarly within Logos. I'm unimpressed with the native spell checker and there is no native grammar checker, which means I have to 1) hope for the best or 2) copy/paste back and forth to Word or a web portal.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  14. Issue: Setting the NOTES “ default font size,” the program institutes its own manner of determining what size font is appropriate. For people with glasses and far-sightedness it is beneficial to default to a larger text- suitable for viewing. Example: I set the default at 14 pt... add a new note and the text is now 14 pt, fine. If... I add reference text from any resource then, this text defaults to either 11 or 12 pt size. It is a random response.

SOLUTION: Set the default parameters in the code to remove any “automatic” indicators which over-ride the user…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  15. When I go for a run with my Apple Watch I love listening to audio recording either through Sermonaudio.com or Audible. The thought occurred to me that I’d prefer to listen to all the mobile Ed courses I’ve invested in with Logos. There doesn’t seem to be any way of doing this currently. Since our courses are available through Faithlife TV I thought that would be a great app to have access to.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  16. Logos has a nice search box in top of the main window, to search for passages or terms. It would be nice, that when selecting this box, the 6 most recent searches for passages or terms would appear in the dropdown. It would even be better that when some text is typed in the searchbox, that the 3 most recent searches starting with this text appear.

Why is this feature nice to have?
    I think most Logos users are working more than one block of time on a passage or a topic. With this feature users can easely search for…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  17. Adapt basic features from knowledge-base tools like:

https://www.remnote.io/
    https://www.marginnote.com
    https://roamresearch.com
    https://obsidian.md

Hello Logos Team,

Since a year I’m using remnote.io to store all kinds of information that I’m creating myself and MarginNote to process books and pdf’s.
    The systems are very helpful but the problem is that they are not connected and it is not clear if it is sustainable to use those tools.
    So I thought to suggest to look into those knowledge base systems to get some inspiration for Logos and build good tools so that we would be more productive as we would only have to use…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  18. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  19. I cant believe this is not in factbook. This is such important topic. How can we walk in Spirit and not fulfill our flesh if we dont know how to walk. This topic is just as important as, by faith we are justified, from faith to faith.

Another important quest about the Spirit. Because some just look at it as The Holy Ghost. But we know that we are born again, we got a new spirit in us. So this quest is kind of split into does two topics, our spirit and The Holy Ghost. Both does term should be…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  20. Now having more ereader devices with android it would be great if page forward/page backward could be used. Would make sense to enable page flipping with volume up/ volume down keys aswell as alternative setting since some of this devices use keys as volume keys...

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →