Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

2214 results found

1. New feature to allow for pen scribbles, arrows, circling, and other personal notation with an apple pencil or other pencil directly onto the page instead of in the separate notebook. This feature can be added as a "layer" over the page that will give us the option to add or remove or keep permanent.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 Biblija
    Editors: Jure Kaštelan; Bonaventura Duda
    The current publisher. Kršćanska sadašnjost, Zagreb, Croatia
    The copyright/publication date: 2019
    The ISBN: 978-953-11-1264-2

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 Biblija
    Editors: Goran Medved
    The current publisher. Međunarodna biblijska Liga (Bible League International)
    The copyright/publication date: 2020
    The ISBN: 978-1-62826-634-4

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. Would really like to see more Scofield items from Oxford University Press. I am speaking of the Scofield Study Bible and Scofield Study Bible III in the ESV version in particular. Looking forward to seeing this available soon.

Thanks,

Richard W Healy

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  5. When a line is deleted immediately after a Scripture is inserted, the screen scrolls to the bottom of the sermon. This started happening in the last week or so. I think it is an update bug. Soooo frustrating and time consuming.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  6. I would like the ability to annotate my syntax searches with comments about their effectiveness or perhaps shortcomings so when I come back to it I don't have to duplicate efforts to check the results.

I'm imagining a note like in BWS, guides etc.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  7. The keylinking of Logos 3 was much more extemsive than the prioitized resources. Can we have the strong's numbers linked to some key English, Hebrew and Greek texts? Also can we bring back the Englishman's Concordance?

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Annual resources like Standard's ISSL commentaries and Nelson's preaching aids should convert the Bible passages and dates into a lectionary format. Then the Passage Guide should have a lectionary section where the uses of Scripture in the Church is visible - whether from a liturgical or non-liturgical perspective.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  9. Add expand-contract capabilities to passage list titles; allow specification of text version in the list; allow formatted CBV function using the passage list. Do this in conjunction with 2 other requests: an add verses from clipboard function and inclusion of passage lists in "My Content" search results.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  12. see http://community.logos.com/forums/p/21086/158956.aspx#158956; on selection of tab via right click, filter file list by type and present in alphabetic order.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I love the Logos 4 Home Page Bible study but I would love to be able to personalize just what books and layout it opens to.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  14. I'm thinking of how the headings feature works for Passage Lits!

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. While I think the general "Prioritize" feature is excellent, there are times when I would prefer a DIFFERENT ORDER or SET OF RESOURCES as my prioritized resources. (E.g., for NT studies I use NT lexicons, but for Septuagint studies I prefer LXX lexicons to be prioritized over the NT lexicons.) I would like resources to have an "override prioritize" option added.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  16. It would be really nice to have an enable/disable option for the proxy, so I can enable the proxy at work, and it will save the address when I disable it at home (like IE). An option to follow IE's proxy would be even better.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  17. One of the great things that Accordance allows that I wish Logos would is the ability to type in exact Bible verses and even lists of bible verses that are then displayed in the search window. Right now, you can only search for single chapters. You may type in Psalm 50:4, but it will show the entire chapter. I would like to type out Psa 50:5; Gen 25:6-10; Matt 14:3-5 and have them show exactly and only what I typed in that order.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Hello,

What about a button, next to the "interlinear" button (in the bibles), that would allow you to instantly "chronological-ize" the bible being used for the chapters you are reading, to see what was also going on "in context" at that time.

Thanks!

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I have asked this in the past and would really appreciate some feed back on this. As i use other Bible software programs, i am relieved to see a small title of the layout that i am in next to the header of the software i have open at the time. Something like this would really be appreciated:

Logos Bible Software 4 "- Layout name here"

It is helpfull in respect to knowing that when i open the program it is telling me where i am at in regards to what layout i closed it in, in the event i…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. In order to browse all the contents of a multi-volume work such as Encyclopedia of Christianity or Karl Barth's "Church Dogmatics" and navigate to another part of the work when you don't know where you're going, you have to open each volume and poke around in each one's TOC pane.

The TOC pane should show a global table of contents covering the entire work with all its volumes. It seems this should be technically feasible since it is possible to navigate directly to a different volume (within the same tab) if you know what to type into the reference box.…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)