Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

2214 results found

1. There should be a list of visual filters that give the title and the filter color or how it is noted. There are a lot of filters and we forget which color we have used for what.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  2. 1) make it work like L3 in that you can move words backwards to more align with word placement in the Greek text
    2) make it work like L3 by having right-click functions (Display Information, Selected text, Selected references)

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Hello,

I would like to have the ability to highlight mutiple rows of text and then push the "box" option under Emphasis Markup in Highlighting and get one single distinct box around all of the text I have selected rather than a box for each set of word rows.

Thank You.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I would like to Add to Favorites from iPad when I'm offline. That's how I keep track of my Bible and other reading.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I like the idea of Floating window layouts, presented by others, but I would prefer something Logos has already implemented with the "Home" button: pressing a single button it is already possible to switch among different "layouts": the Home page and the "working page". A similar behaviour assigned to another button (even better, a button series!) to which one could possibly bind two or more layout "chains" would be nice: acting similarly, each time one of such buttons is pressed, the current page would slide down and the next layout in the chain displayed.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I create a prayer for my prayer list e.g. a specific person. In the left box below the prayer I update, with dates, different things to pray as God leads me. I would like to enter answers and dates in the right box without the prayer coming off my list. I need a check box to check when I feel all my prayers for the person/topic is done/answered.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Our network printer requires authentication and there is no place to enter that info. Also, for inkjet printers, the ability to adjust the printer properties for Quality or Colour. All I can do is export the data into Word or a PDF and then print it.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Bring the Loeb Classical Library to Logos.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Worldwide, more people speak Spanish than English, and more people speak Mandarin than Spanish and English combined.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Please increase the options for font size on android. It would be nice to have a slider for variable font size. The present options are either too small or too big.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. MUSIC FILES ONE HAS PURCHASED COULD SOMEHOW BE ADDED TO LOGOS AND PLAYED THROUGH THE LOGOS HYMNAL. PERHAPS 0SOMEHOW IN THE FUTURE BE INDEXED AND SEARCHABLE.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Dear Logos,

Love your product! Have been a long time user. One request, Bible Works actually has a Flashcard module for learning Greek and Hebrew vocabulary. I noticed that you can print out flashcards from Logos, but actually it would be much nicer/easier to have this as an electronic feature on Logos and available also for the I Pad/Androids as well. Has there been any work in this direction?

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Logos on iOS is by definition a subset of the full Logos feature-set, but knowing just what does and does not carry over from desktop Logos is somewhat of a guessing game. There are web tutorials, but an integrated help section - even if it was partially built on links to online resources & video tutorials - would make discovering what is and isn't possible on Logos for iOS a better user experience.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  15. I found that the original form of the notes was lost after sorting. You cannot return to the original form of the note file - only resort using the options available. My original note file format was not rebuildable using the sort options available. The "sort by date added" was the closest but because I went back and made changes throughout the process it was out of order. We should be able to build a note, save it, sort it and then save it again under a different name resulting in two note files.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. This is something I miss about BW. In that program, I simply typed a "." which told the program I was about to type in the language of the morphological database I had selected (it also indicated an AND search). Characters would then appear in that language. After an "@" I could type in morphological codes without going through a series of menus. I know its unfair to compare one program with another, but it is extremely frustrating to perform Greek morph or phrase searches in the current format.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Allowing the information panel or the hover function to display more information on individual results from a search will make it easier to decide if the particular result should be opened.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I am speaking on behalf of Christian men. Multiple times now have I come across artwork for certain passages of scripture that contain female nudity.This, being bible study software, ought (in my opinion) to adhere to the commands and instructions of the bible as much as possible. Though I know that these are historical works of art, it doesn't change the fact that they portray nudity and that many Christian men in America have a hard enough time remaining pure without things like this being placed in front of them.

Job 31:1 "I have made a covenant with my eyes;…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  19. Nice to have the new feature for Logos showing for each quotation in the text who is speaking, I appreciate it, especially for the less obvious voices. However, I would like to suggest an improvement which should not been too difficult to implement and would add considerably to its value.

The "Connect the Testaments" devotional for today has us read 1 Corinthians 3:1-21 (ie: all of chapter 3). While many of the Bible voices are obvious, when it comes to verses 19 and 20 it is not quite as obvious to most of us:

19 For it is written, "He…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  20. A Life Journaling platform, specifically using the SOAP method: Scripture, Observation, Application, Prayer. Youversion has this and it would be extremely helpful to have a journal platform in logos. Thanks

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →