Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

2214 results found

1. I would love to be able to leave my iPad and jump to my Mac having the devices sync where I left of reading...similar to a kindle or Ibook.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Actually the languaje by default is english. For users in other language we must change the spell checker for all new notes, if the spell checker uses the language selected in the program settings will not be necesary make it for each new note.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. It would really be helpful to be able to turn this on and off, in order to make searches a little quicker and less cluttered.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I would like to have a Messianic Explorer like the Proverbs and Psalms. It would be great to open a Bible old testament book and find all the Messianic, church, New Testament connections.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Allow sharing to Google Plus in addition to Facebook and Twitter and Faithlife.com share buttons on verse of the day and resources.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  6. When making a new collection and then dropping items from the list on “Minus these resources”, the Resulting Collection always returns to the top of the list after each deletion.

It would be more convenient for the list to remain at the position from which the most recent deletion was made.

This would facilitate going through the list step-by-step to remove extraneous resources.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Watchman Nee was a 3rd generation Chinese Christian who had a great impact on China and America. His imprisonment for 2 decades and his time spent in europe and Great Britain led to his writings being distributed widely and the influence of his writings have been attributed to the effective explosion of the Jesus Movement. It would be wonderful to add his writings to my library. Thank you for your consideration.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I suggest you publish "The New Testament in Modern English" by J.B. Phillips. He was a British pastor who gradually translated the entire NT into modern English from Greek to encourage his congregation under siege from German bombs during WWII. The translation is refreshing, inspiring and insightful. I'd love to see it as part of the Logos Library.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I would love to see you all put together a "Dispensational" Traditions package.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. The average user today uses electronic tools for almost everything. I utilize the Prayer List feature in the Logos software, and like it a lot. However, I don't always have the computer access when I have time to pray. I always have mobile access and having this mobile prayer journal would be absolutely ideal for all of the "on the go" users.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Since Israel comprises about 5/6ths of the Bible, I think Dr. Fruchtenbaum's doctoral thesis, (Israelology-The Missing Link in Systematic Theology), should be added to the Systematic Theology section in Logos Now.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I need to be able to type a Bible reference into Word, right click and have it paste into my Word file without any cross references to delete as footnotes and without any bibliographical information... a "smart tag." Since smart tags are a non-supported Windows function that seems to be increasingly difficult for Logos to support, please make a smart tag option within Logos or give me a second option in the copy settings to cut and paste Bible verses without the footnotes I want when I copy other items. Without a smart tag option, it will take me so…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. November 6, 2015

I have to go through table of contents to go back to my reading. Hopefully in your next upgrade your customers can see were they are on the Icon pic instead maybe above where it says "Hear The Word ESV Audio Book" you can place chapter name and # much easier for your customers 

Thanks

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. With the recent mobile app update, the developers changed the default font size for mobile note taking to 12 point font. It has been 10 point for years, and, as a result, this is the font size I've used in my primary Bible notes document for notes taken on both the mobile app and the desktop version as it displayed at a good size on both. With the latest mobile update, they have made it so notes taken in 10 point font display VERY small in both the display and edit windows, and, even if I wanted to keep all…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. It is not uncommon that I read something during the week that later I want to add to my sermon but can't find the quote. I can remember a few words but the search results are overwhelming. Many of the books could be filtered out of the search if a collection could be made based on the "Last Accessed" column.

What may be better is a tool that does this on demand. The tool would be added to the search box and would pull up a little calendar that allows the user to select a date range then search for…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  18. If you have labored for several hours to find a quote in your library, and attach that quote to a verse of the Bible as a note ... it is super inconvenient when you accidentally delete it.

Please add a dialog when you attempt to delete a note.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. When using Windows 10 on a touch screen, touch scrolling appears to work in all windows of Logos except for search results.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  20. Allow the text converter to take Roman characters and symbols and return Greek, Hebrew, or Aramaic characters. I believe you could use the SBL transliteration standard to work from English --> Original languages like it currently does OL --> English.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →