Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

2214 results found

1. Make interesting word graphics available as visual copies so they can be posted online or in sermon presentations.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. I would like to have on iPad app the same possibilities of search areas (Pentateuch, Gospels, etc.) as we have on Mac software. Currently it is limited to AT or NT only.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. In hard-copy, Allen Ross' commentary on Psalms (http://bit.ly/1Lij1WT) combines his translation and commentary on each Psalm. The translation is riddled with exegetical notes on the Hebrew text.

For no discernible reason, Logos split off the translation from the commentary, making it clumsier and less useful. Huge mistake. But WORSE, they categorized the text (translation) as Bible -- so it doesn't even show up with the commentaries. So if you want commentary on Ps 16, enter that, only the commentary vol is listed, and the translation vol, with its wealth of exegetical materials, doesn't even show.

Logos needs to…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  4. Making notes can use a lot of repeated words and phrases. It would be a big plus if Logos provided a text-expander option so that users could enter their own shortcuts for words and phrases that they use regularly.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  5. Rapidly develop the entire 4-volume set of "Reformed Dogmatics," by Bavink. Frankly, I'm shocked it's not already for sale; it's considered critical teaching by many professors and theologians, including Mohler, Ferguson, Frame, etc. It is/could be an awesome reference for Systematic Theology, along with Grudem, Frame, and Erickson.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  6. I would like to identify resources as favorite or preferred so when I opened up the Library those resources would be listed first.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I love the ability to attach a single note to multiple verses. It would be great if a created list of verses (from a passage list of otherwise) could be imported into or exported to a note file in order to quickly attach a note to multiple verses, instead of having to type each reference one at a time.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. This could be accomplished by adding a "Show Toolbar" option within the Resource Panel Menu along with a corresponding one click keyboard shortcut which could be used to toggle this option on or off. This option could also be controlled through a single mouse click within any empty space of the panel’s main text area. All other elements to the left or right of the toolbar would remain (e.g., Book Cover Icon, Reference Box) as well as the Panel Tab above it and (if selected) the Locator Bar below it.

This option is needed because the Resource Panel Toolbar has…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I say fix b/c this should not be in my opinion. Printing ones notes should be basic, easily done & intuitive. Thank You.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Label Entry is a powerful Logos feature that will see greater accessibility and usefulness by adding this feature to the context menu. Assigning a predefined set of labels will streamline this feature. Its present form as it appears in the Highlighting menu should not be altered. Please see this thread for discussion on the merits of this recommendation. https://community.logos.com/forums/p/136209/882498.aspx#882498

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  13. I can edit notes within logos. But, when I share notes through faithlife.com or make them editable to someone else. They can't edit them through their browser (like google docs).

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. User voice integration with the platform, for in context feature requests, bug fixes, and feature priorities.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  15. FEATURE REQUEST:

It would be nice if "Clippings" and "highlights" were one in the same.

Often during my study, I'm highlighting. And I want to save those highlights to a "Document." But, when I do that and return later to the document, there is no description of the highlighted passage much less the chapter and verse.

So, I'm forced to, in addition to highlighting, do a CLIPPING of the same verse and make a new document to put that clipping in.

Why not combine highlights and Clippings so that The selected or highlighted text with passage reference (chapter and verse)…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Indexing takes so long, especially when you have a large library. It would be helpful if when you have to shut down your computer before indexing is done, it could resume where it left off when restarted.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. On the Home Page are the check boxes for our reading plans. With the offerings of Catch Up and Delete. Catch Up allows us to skip unread days to the current day and Delete of course, deletes the plan altogether. How about Move Up this would allows us to move missed days up to the current day or maybe even a calendar pop up that lets us move the missed reading up to a future date. That way if we get really busy and behind on our readings we can still keep to a reading plan. The way it is…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  18. It is hard to know what Logos Now materials are available each month. They should be able to be accessed from the Home Page of the software.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. When using Logos on my phone or iPad, I find the note box blocking information that I need to read in order to make my note. It would be great to have the box moveable.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. After the title of the sermon is typed ink SE automatically creates the title slide. I NEVER use this slide. Make it optional (as with the other slides) for this slide to be removed.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)