Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

2214 results found

1. The categories in the current Proverbs Explorer are rather limited. I would suggest these be increased to include the types of parallelisms that occur. (The eight identified by Klein, Blomberg, and Hubbard, Introduction to Biblical Interpretation, pp. 23-38, would be a good start.) Specifically: Subordination, Contrast, Comparison, Continuation, Staircase, Specification, Intensification, and Chiasm.

Another category is to identify literary form using Garrett's formulations (p. 28, Proverbs, Ecclesiastes, Song of Songs. Nashville: Broadman, 1993). Specifically: Instruction, Admonition, wisdom speech, saying, comparative saying, better-than saying, numerical sayings, example story, beatitudes, and acrostic poem.

Thank you!

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. I have the Quick Start videos open in a new panel (Mac) with my Home screen open in the other. I also have Titus loaded. So when I click over from the Quick Start to the main software window that has my Home screen, the Home screen folds away. VERY annoying!

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  3. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. For quick editing, I often go back and delete whole words using ctl+delete/backspace; in all other apps, this deletes the word and the following space. In Logos it leaves double-spaces between words. Tiny fix - you know you want to :)

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. There currently is no way to add items that are pre-pub to the wishlist.
    The wishlist allow a person’s wishes and finances to be in synch. Pre-pub only forces a decision to either authorize a purchase when the person is made aware of the pre-pub or IGNORING the pre-pub. Having the ability to add pre-pub items to a wishlist allows the person to “remember” the item when finances become available. (Description should indicate if the item is still on pre-pub and adjust the pricing to the current price)

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I created my first Basic Bible Study workflow the other day, and I couldn't find traces of the workflow in any documents other than workflow itself. I would like to suggest that either 1) An anchor tag be placed in the passage showing a workflow related to that passage, and/or 2) Including the workflow with other results in a Basic Passage Search, under YOUR DOCUMENTS.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  7. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  8. Would like the Khmer Bible in Logos in order to see it in parallel with the English language.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Currently the Notes I have saved in my Favorites on my Logos 8 Windows installation do not appear listed under Favorites on my iOS devices like my sermons and clippings do...

It would be nice to see this feature added in a future release..

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  10. Allow reading progress tracker to be reset on each title rather than only being able to do it globally. That way, you can keep track of where you've read in the more obscure resources over time but still have the benefit of being able to reset the Bible once you read the entire resource (ie, annual reading plans)

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Along with the comment on Better Commentary Management, I'd like to see an option where the Commentaries (not the individual books included in each Commentary) would have an alphabetize option to help finding something that catches your eye more readily. Sometime, I may not remember or think of a particular commentary until I scroll down and find it. Wordsearch 12 Bible program shows their commentaries in an alphabetical order, which makes it much easier to find something. The apparently random order of Logos makes it more difficult. I was told that I would have to manually alphabetize the commentaries. This…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. We have suggested many great Idea that will vastly improve Logos 8 Notes- For instance: Duplicating Notes instead of Just moving them. We all need to consolidate note, but, we also need to copy valuable information from one note to another.
    Check out our Logos 8 Notes Ideas -
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9YOmhcCH54

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. It would be helpful to allow notes in a notebook to be organized in Biblical order. This would make printing of notes in a given passage much simpler than having to scroll through the entire notebook to find notes that are related to a given passage.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Es una magnífica forma de organizar documentos la Herramienta Favoritos, ya que uno puede crear carpetas y añadir accesos directos a dichas carpetas, muy al estilo de mac y windows. Y esto permite mantener una muy buena organización de documentos.

La sugerencia es permitir una papelera de reciclaje para en caso de que accidentalmente uno borre alguna carpeta, ya que después de 5 años de usar Favoritos, hoy me sucedió y después de comunicarme al soporte me indicaron no hay forma de recuperar. Así que mi sugerencia es al mismo estilo de Mac, Windows e incluso Linux contar con una…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  15. I don’t like the new tab design. I find that too much space is lost in the design. The Link Set icon is invading. Why should the Link Set indicator so prominent? I use a lot of tab, I preferred before when more information was available in the tabs: Before, I was able to see the title of the tab but now only the document icon which says very little. So please redesign tabs in order to improve space use.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Either on the tools menu bar or in the vertical ellipse of Logos 8, adding an undo button would help with efficiency. Thanks for the consideration.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Let the user organize or prioritize the highlighting he uses most often rather than having to scroll up and down the list to find the ones he uses all the time.

Would be nice to have the highlighting styles I use most often right at the top one underneath the other for quick access.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Such as being able to export it as a pdf or word document.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. It would be great to see what books are owned physically in the library so that collections can show complete record of books owned on a topic, and perhaps even tell you where they’re located (home, church office, loaned to J. Bloggs).

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Adicionar a Lista de oracion campo "Pasaje Biblica" para inserir versículos ou passajes relativos al motivo de oracion. Es corriente quando oramos mencionarmos el motivo e passaje bíblico relacionado. à partir deste campo devese aceder al texto o versículo de la bíblia selecionada como preferida. Ejemplo: Motivo de oracion Sanidad Pasage Biblico: Isaías 53.5 (LBLA)
    5 Mas El fue herido por nuestras transgresiones,
    molido por nuestras iniquidades.
    El castigo, por nuestra paz, cayó sobre El,
    y por sus heridas hemos sido sanados.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)