Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

2214 results found

1. We need to be able to add our notes from a workflow to a notebook we've already created on this passage or topic. For example, if I am preparing an expository sermon on Luke 4:1-13 I want to be able to add the notes from the expository workflow to my notebook on Luke. The same could be said about topics and basic Bible study workflows.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. At present there is only one place to rename a notebook. Can that be added to the context menu in more places?

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. It would be nice to know if/that the typos we reported are actually looked at - at the moment I don't think I know if any of the hundreds of typos I've reported have been fixed. Being able to see the status of the typos would be an encouragement to keep reporting them.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Currently we can search for individual words in notes, but a search for a phrase, even when enclosed by quotation marks, will only result in all notes where any of the words are found. We need to search notes by specific phrases. eg. "kingdom of heaven"

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  5. Greetings,
    I am using a mac. Recently updated to logos 8. Sometimes I use dictation to enter notes or thoughts into the computer. I recently tried it with the notes in Logos 8 and discovered it does not work. It seems that 8 does not support dictation that is built into mac os. I understand that this mac features are not currently used. Might I strongly urge you to include dictation support? Thank you for consideration in this matter.

Thank you

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I read on my imac desktop. I have to scroll by using the mouse which is distracting. About 25 years ago I had a book reader that used auto scroll. I could set my scrolling to fast or slow and read without touching anything. Will you guys please implement auto-scroll?

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  7. For example, if you create a Word List with all of the Greek terms in John that occur 5 times or less, it would be great to copy and paste the list into Word in order (right now it pastes the terms out of order). See case 100281 for more info.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Bible theology of Christian proclamation
    Commentary on Hebrews by Thomas Schreiner
    Editors T Edmond Alexander

(Excellent reviews in best commentaries)

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I am a Bible translator in SE Asia, and I'm wondering if there is any way to import the national biblical text into Logos (create a new resource)? The only thing necessary is for chapter and verse references to be tagged, and I suppose it would be searchable.

Is this at all possible?

Thanks so much for your attention.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. It would be great to be able to put the prayer list items in an order (other than the default alphabetical order). Can you make a way to be able to move items up and down the list to reorder them in a way that flows with priorities or categories of my life? Thanks so much.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Yes why can we not categorize our library like you could in wordsearch like put all your bibles under the tab of bibles, or devotions, commentaries etc I have used both wordsearch and logos for years and my go to use was wordsearch for getting information quicker under the tabs

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. A lockdown happens! Something comes up! Things change.
    Let us drag a sermon to a later date without having to change each sermon's individual date.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  15. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  16. While the mobile app is by far the most functional bible app on the iPad/Android, it still lacks some key function. I find exporting portions of bibilcal text or other resources for use in my classes problematic. For example, if I want to create a quick PDF of a given Greek or Hebrew passage it takes much longer than it should. This is a simple task on the desktop version. Why not make this possible on the mobile app as well?

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  17. check out my Pops "Narrated Bible" (Pastor Bob Beeman) www.pastorbobbeeman.com and maybe add it to your available resources? He has the King James Version available- and CEV coming soon.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  18. The ability to see the verse map used by any particular reference is limited. Please make it possible to control the visibility of the verse map at the global level so that the verse map always displays. Allow all entries of scriptural references to permit the specification of the verse map. Also permit the specification of canonical order at the global level so that everything displays in the same sequence regardless of the original document. Allow this global specification to be overridden at the resource level. For example, my standard sequence could be NAB but a note file could be…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  19. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  20. It takes about 3 lines of code to run Microsoft's speech engine which sounds horrible. Really, listening to it is like listening to fingernails on a chalk board. How about linking it to some dramatized or read audio Bibles. I'd request starting with the NKJV. Kindof like the GoBible. For the IPhone/IPad.. this would be a great feature too! Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →