Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

16 results found

1. Add the ability to select and copy text from all the places we used to be able to in L3: Passage/Exegetical Guides, Bible Word Study, Search Results, and Resource info panels.

848 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    started  ·  15 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. Bring back Logos 3's Topic Browser and Fuzzy Search capabilities

707 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Please add full screen button for OS X Lion along with multi-finger gesturing for Magic Mouse, Magic TrackPad, and MacBook track pads on all supported Mac OS X versions.

480 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Create a digital version of Bible Study Magazine so that we can receive it as a digital copy. I would like to be able to receive it digitally so that I can have it with me and receive new copies when I'm away from home. This would allow me to read it when I'm away from Home.
    A company called Book Baby can make a digital copy of a book for $99.00 and you can even get it in formats for iBooks, Kindle, Nook act. I would much rather receive it as a digital version than print.

469 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. When I create and apply a highlight to a selection of text or whole verse, it would be wonderful if that highlight was also visible in other Bibles that I open up. I see that the notes I create are visible in other Bibles, but my highlights are not. Maybe even it there was a way to transfer the highlights or copy them to a different translation of the Bible would be great. I used to use OliveTree and this feature is built into their app (as long as you apply the highlight to an entire verse and not just…

19 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Make a visual filter that highlights the verses in a passage list. This allows one to take something like All in Questions in the Bible, create a passage list which can create a visual filter to highlight all the questions. [example chosen to be understood - not a recommendation for actual use.]

17 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. The new Logos 7 has a “Quickstart Layouts” heading at the top of the list. Is there any way to either get rid of this heading or move it to the bottom of the list? For programmers, this might seem like a useful feature, but I have been using Logos for a number of years and have set up my own preferred layouts which are far more important to me than the quickstart layouts. Their presence actually slows me down because I have to collapse the quickstart and/or scroll down to get to the selections that I want. In this…

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  8. I would like to make a request and a suggestion.

In the next iteration of LOGOS 7, PLEASE include a way to turn off Quickstart and Home Page Layouts.

I can see that it may be very helpful for those beginning in Logos, but frankly for those of us who have been users for years and have designed many layouts of our own and know what we want when we start the program, the quickstart and home page layouts only get in the way of what we know we want to do. It is very cumbersome every time I start…

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Beef up the bibliography: The ability to run a bibliography report on any book in your library, instead of just a list of all your books in your library. Being able to know all the books cited in a particular resource comes in handy for research.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Right now, after finishing my own workflow, and open it on left window, and sermon editor on the right window. It's fine if it is showing only my works from Workflow(which is text only as a result of export).
    Otherwise, I'd like to see my printed copy for Sermon editing process.
    Does it make a sense?

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  11. 6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. The way the current dashboard is set up (v. 8.3 SR-1), I can create cards linking to my custom layouts. However, changing and updating the layouts do not change the cards because they are linked to snapshots not the layouts themselves.

Support said that this was the intended design and that I would have to delete and recreate the card each time I wanted it updated. If that's the case, I might as well just choose the layout from the toolbar menu. What is the point in having the cards on the dashboard if they could be outdated the very…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. IDEA: Have the ability to search for a slide background with keywords, like tree, green, verse. That should bring up the background that is green with a tree and has the ability to have verse reference and Bible version type. Make sense? That, or the ability to mark frequently used slides as favorites so that a user can find it easier when making multiple slides.

WHY THIS IS HELPFUL: I was just using the Visual Copy feature to make Bible Verse slides for a sermon. What I found frustrating was the lack of ability to search for the slide background…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. is it possible to set each template a fixed location URL, so we don't need to scroll down a long time to search the specific template.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I love the Logos 4 Home Page Bible study but I would love to be able to personalize just what books and layout it opens to.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  16. The Journal section of Guides fails to find many good articles for two reasons:

1) The Journal section only searches for Bible reference links in the title of the article. So if I use the Passage Guide to search the entire book of Romans, I only get one article in Themelios. However, all of JETS is overlooked, because (for some reason) all of the Bible references in JETS titles are unlinked. Also, linked Bible References of chapter (or sub) headings with Themelios are not found, which are often good references. The Journal section search should include not just Bible reference…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The “Journals” section doesn’t just search for Bible references; it searches for articles tagged with a Journal label. This is intended to solve the problem of “a lot of extra hits I need to weed through”. This tagging is ongoing; see https://community.logos.com/forums/t/92625.aspx

If you do just want to search for Bible references in a particular collection of resources, you can add a Collection section to any guide.