I suggest you ...

Create a digital copy of Bible Study Magazine

Create a digital version of Bible Study Magazine so that we can receive it as a digital copy. I would like to be able to receive it digitally so that I can have it with me and receive new copies when I'm away from home. This would allow me to read it when I'm away from Home.
A company called Book Baby can make a digital copy of a book for $99.00 and you can even get it in formats for iBooks, Kindle, Nook act. I would much rather receive it as a digital version than print.

252 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Stephen WeaslerStephen Weasler shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

20 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

While I like the physcical magazine (well, I have the collected editon vol 1), I would like it digitally so I could search it along with my Logos Library.

• JohnBJohnB commented  · 

Yes I would strongly consider buying a digital version - I will not even look at a printed one because I just do not wish to have one no matter HOW good it might be.

I will not at the moment because:

1) The postage cost which is not required in digital

2) The EXTRA postage cost in sending to the UK

3) The cluttering that paper magazines make

4) The storage space if I want to keep them - I am trying to de-clutter now. One reason for going 'Logos' was to rid myself of most real books.

5) The unnecessary cost of a printed media over a digital one.

• RreffnerRreffner commented  · 

LOGOS is a digital company yet refuses to digitalize their monthly Bible Study publication. Makes no sense to me!

• misty#penutsmisty#penuts commented  · 

will re order when it goes digital, have not received it after the first year

• Debbie EckmierDebbie Eckmier commented  · 

I'd like to have the digital version so I could do the studies right in my Logos program. I'm trying to decrease the number of books and magazines I collect in my home.
        I'd also like it to be searchable so if I'm doing a study it comes up in my searches.

• misty#penutsmisty#penuts commented  · 

Would reorder if it goes digital, old ones get reused

• Lannis RiddleLannis Riddle commented  · 

I have been subscribed now for several years and have ask on many occasion to have it digital! That's why i bought my copy of Logos for so i can get digital content. I would like the magazine to be the same way!

• Stephen McCStephen McC commented  · 

Brilliant magazine. But with the costs of overseas postage and my desire to digitalise i have not renewed my subscription. But I will the first to renew when it is digitalised (like Tabletalk etc.)

• Ian HeathIan Heath commented  · 

I live in the UK and post rates prohibit buying it as it is.

• FloydjFloydj commented  · 

It is also odd that it has only 99 votes -There should be a great deal of support for this.

• Bruce DunningBruce Dunning commented  · 

To me it is odd that a digital book company that wants to expand their current offering of journals does not even offer their own journal digitally. I hope this is rectified in the near future.

• Rosie PereraRosie Perera commented  · 

For those asking why, this is Logos's justification for why: http://blog.logos.com/2008/07/why_a_print_magazine/
        But to me that seems like a lame excuse. You can still keep a print edition and reach all those dinosaurs out there who aren't using computers to do their Bible study even if you have a digital edition. Nothing forces it to be either/or.

• Nathan ParkerNathan Parker commented  · 

Especially for the iPad this would be great. Searchable in Logos too!

• CharleneCharlene commented  · 

I did not renew my subscription for this very fact that it was not available digitally. And I will not until this is done. I can understand wanting a print copy for some, but to not have the option of having it digitally just doesn't make sense, especially for a company that emphasizes the importance of having a Logos version of books so that we can have the search capability. Where is this search capability with Bible Study Magazine?

• Jeffery FerrellJeffery Ferrell commented  · 

Come on now! Quit playin! This is absolutely a no brainer, what's the hold up?

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

Any reason, especially with vryso, that there isnt a digital version?

• DUNCAN CAMPBELLDUNCAN CAMPBELL commented  · 

As a Logos user from Scotland in the UK, I would love to buy Bible study magazine, but the cost of shipping is so expensive that I am unable to afford it, and thus have to do without.
        If Bible study magazine was available electronically, I would be able to buy it.

• Philana CrouchPhilana Crouch commented  · 

This is very important. I understand if people would like print copies, that's their choice, but please give us customers the option to have it digitally. For me personally paper magazines are not a good option. I prefer to read on my iPad. So please give us the option. A digital option would not be difficult to produce, it would not add any costs to Logos, they already have to provide one for printing.

• MarcoMarco commented  · 

I agree with you, and it is the same I would have asked, but I've finished my votes! The idea is good because BSM has many articles which help Bible study (it's quite obvious to say that, I know), and it would be nice having such material integrated when reading (I should say "hearing"!) the Word of God!

Feedback and Knowledge Base