• facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    anonymousanonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    planned  ·  Bob PritchettBob Pritchett responded  · 

An upcoming release of Logos will have new support for topics (and specifically the terms in the Logos Controlled Vocabulary) throughout the software.

We anticipate bringing back fuzzy search as well.

I’m sorry, but no date is available yet.

26 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Wes CrouchWes Crouch commented  · 

Anything that would make this wonderful product more "User Friendly" would be wonderful that making it easier for us and more marketable for Logos!

I realize fuzzy search is coming "some day" but once again I implore the leaders of Logos Bible Software to bring Fuzzy Search back. It is a wonderful tool that cannot be forgotten and Logos 5 just isn't complete without it.

• James WattsJames Watts commented  · 

Reference Browser was what makes Libronix such a powerful research tool. I will stick with Libronix until Logos 4 has the same capability.

• Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :)Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) commented  · 

Wonder about adding TOC search field ? so can search for words appearing in the Table of Contents in all resources. Alternative is modifying Heading text field to always include Table of Contents.

• Ron CorbettRon Corbett commented  · 

If we could also get TOPIC searches to work with searches that are restricted to any subsets of our ENTIRE LIBRARY : ie- collections ... that would be GREAT!!!

• Ted HansTed Hans commented  · 

Yes please to topic search & fuzzy search V3 style

I am ecstatic (if that is how you spell it) to topic search and Fuzzy Search is now "Planned" that is wonderful!

• Ryan HawnRyan Hawn commented  · 

Would love to see a Fuzzy Search... sure would beat using Google...

This isn't an old forgotten tool like some might have you think either! I had to use it twice this morning preparing my sermon. and sadly that meant going out of L4, finding and opening Libronix, waiting for it to open up, clearing the screen, opening Fuzzy Search and finding the verses. Please Logos I realize you have a tough job getting PBB prepared, working on others addins. But this isn't just something we can do without!

• CalebCaleb commented  · 

I definitely like to see these search functions added. There are many times I am trying to find a verse, but I cannot remember how it goes EXACTLY. So both of these search functions would be MUCH appreciated. It would make find verses so much easier and even faster than ever!

• Stephen CaswellStephen Caswell commented  · 

I would like to see these added back into L4. They were useful tools in L3.

I hope Logos can see that i plan to keep bugging them for this until something is done. Kind of like in Luke 18:2-5

• MarCyaMarCya commented  · 

another NO BRAINER! Why wasn't it included in the first place? L-4 definitely is NOT the sophisticated program we all paid for and expected

• Frank HarfordFrank Harford commented  · 

Yes I would definitely like to see Fuzzy make a Version 4 debut

• Stanley BStanley B commented  · 

Bring back the Topic search please.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base