I suggest you ...

Copy from anywhere (Guides, Search Results, Resource Info panel)

Add the ability to select and copy text from all the places we used to be able to in L3: Passage/Exegetical Guides, Bible Word Study, Search Results, and Resource info panels.

643 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Rosie PereraRosie Perera shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

10 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Jay E Krauss JrJay E Krauss Jr commented  · 

I would very much like to copy ALL aspects of Interlinear translations (i.e. English, Greek/Hebrew, morphology, etc). If there is a way to do so, I've not found it. It is possible to "capture" the screen with 3rd party programs and paste the resultant "picture" onto a document, but it would be much preferable to copy & paste text as text.

• MWWMWW commented  · 

Yes Please, a formatted copy from search results is critical to having an efficient sermon preparation work flow!

• CalebCaleb commented  · 

I would like the ability to copy text from just about anywhere any Logos 4. I especially would like that feature for copying search results. I could do this in Quickverse (when I used the program) but this is not an option in Logos 4.

I would also like to add that the font sizes for Search Results, Resources, and the Info panel are very small. So is the parsing information. I would like an option to change the font size in anything in Logos 4, not just books and bibles, etc.

• BillBill commented  · 

I miss the macro in L3 that enabled me to simply AND QUICKLY type the Bible reference in my document, and it appeared. No copy and paste. Please get the macro enablement for Logos 4

• Jim BassJim Bass commented  · 

Restore copy text from Text Comparison. This function ceased with the 4.1. Please add back.

• Rosie PereraRosie Perera commented  · 

Most of this is a moot point, now that we have the "copy to clipboard" in the new Export feature in 4.1. But I still would like to see Logos bring back the ability to select and copy any text from the Resource info panel (either in the Library or in the Resource itself).

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

Add the ability to select and copy text from all the places we used to be able to in L3: Passage/Exegetical Guides, Bible Word Study, Search Results, and Resource info panels

• tesfai5tesfai5 commented  · 

Add the ability to select and copy text from all the places we used to be able to in L3: Passage/Exegetical Guides, Bible Word Study, Search Results, and Resource info panels

Feedback and Knowledge Base