or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    anonymousanonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    Bradley GraingerAdminBradley Grainger (Admin, Logos Bible Software) responded  · 

I’m reopening this suggestion to allow voting. However, the comment below is still true; it’s highly unlikely that this will be implemented anytime soon.
    --
    It’s unlikely we’ll add support for embedded images in notes anytime soon; it would add a lot of bandwidth and storage requirements to our multi-platform notes syncing, as well as new UI issues.

8 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Don GilesDon Giles commented  · 

Still needs to happen...Media is already in Logos...should be able to store them in Notes

• riw777riw777 commented  · 

Rather than trying to make Logos notes more "full featured," I would actually prefer Logos try and build better links to external notes software packages, where users can store pictures, etc.

• BejaminBejamin commented  · 

I like to see picture in my note.

• AndyAndy commented  · 

Logos would be a great place to store pictures that are relevant to specific verses. I'd recommend allowing various file types be added (pdf, jpeg, tiff, png, Word documents, Apple Pages, OpenOffice, etc...)

• Orpheus HeywardOrpheus Heyward commented  · 

It would really be a great additive to notes to add the abiblity to underline.

• Dr WhoDr Who commented  · 

This is a long needed improvement notes

Feedback and Knowledge Base