or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    anonymousanonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    Bradley GraingerAdminBradley Grainger (Admin, Logos Bible Software) responded  · 

I’m reopening this suggestion to allow voting. However, the comment below is still true; it’s highly unlikely that this will be implemented anytime soon.
    --
    It’s unlikely we’ll add support for embedded images in notes anytime soon; it would add a lot of bandwidth and storage requirements to our multi-platform notes syncing, as well as new UI issues.

9 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Roderick L. Barnes, Sr.Roderick L. Barnes, Sr. commented  · 

It will not add to the storage requirements if the notes area is only used to render the image. The image can be referenced and displayed. Please stop denying us this request simply because the idea did not come from the Logos development team.

In His grip by His grace,
        Roderick

• Don GilesDon Giles commented  · 

Still needs to happen...Media is already in Logos...should be able to store them in Notes

• riw777riw777 commented  · 

Rather than trying to make Logos notes more "full featured," I would actually prefer Logos try and build better links to external notes software packages, where users can store pictures, etc.

• BejaminBejamin commented  · 

I like to see picture in my note.

• AndyAndy commented  · 

Logos would be a great place to store pictures that are relevant to specific verses. I'd recommend allowing various file types be added (pdf, jpeg, tiff, png, Word documents, Apple Pages, OpenOffice, etc...)

• Orpheus HeywardOrpheus Heyward commented  · 

It would really be a great additive to notes to add the abiblity to underline.

• Dr WhoDr Who commented  · 

This is a long needed improvement notes

Feedback and Knowledge Base