I suggest you ...

introduce option to export resources to an e-reader (e.g. the Kindle), ideally with functional notes

806 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Andy EvansAndy Evans shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

74 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

Having my logos books available on my Kindle would be fabuslous!

• Pam KinchPam Kinch commented  · 

Being able to read my library on my Kindle would be a tremendous blessing!

• Mark BennettMark Bennett commented  · 

I am getting a Kindle Voyage e-reader and would like to be able to read my logos library resources on it too. The battery lasts for weeks instead of hours... Thanks,
        Mark Bennett

• BillBill commented  · 

Thanks!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Does anyone know: Will this feature be available in Logos 6?

• Jan BarrowsJan Barrows commented  · 

This would be so much more convenient working with the Kindle. Really looking forward with the combination of logos and kindle.

• Placyd KonPlacyd Kon commented  · 

Thank you for this good news. And when possibly is this going to happen?

• Anonymous commented  · 

I don't understand why we can't export all the books to Kindle which are in our Logos library.
        We've already purchased them, after all. I would like to read them on my e-reader. Reading on an LCD screen strains my eyes.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I installed the 5.3 Beta 3, and cannot find the export option listed anywhere in the "export" dialogue box. Where is it?

• Michael GrinderMichael Grinder commented  · 

Just tried out the beta and the book I tested worked well. It appears that only public domain books can be exported which is understandable. I hope some of the publishers will allow their books to be exported as well. It would be nice if books that could be exported to Kindle were marked on the website so that we know their status before purchasing.

• Jan KrohnJan Krohn commented  · 

I'm not going to vote on this as I've got a workable solution, but I have some input I'd like to share. I've purchased an e-ink reader called Tolino, rooted it, installed the Logos Android app, and copied my entire library on the external SD card. It works like a dream for casual reading as well as Bible study.

So why not take the idea an entire step further. The Android apps already exist. And there are suppliers that develop custom specific reader devices. I could imagine that it might be worth it for Logos to produce their own reader device.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I want to be able to use audio on books i buy on my ipad via kindle app.

• Placyd KonPlacyd Kon commented  · 

I would like to be able to read my books in the Logos library on my kindle.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I use my Kindle App on my iPhone all the time. It would be so helpful to have Logos products available to download right onto my Kindle iPhone APP! I would definitely be tempted to buy more Logos products if it were that easy to download and listen to them on my Kindle iPhone APP.
        Thanks.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I just purchased a Kobo and would love to have access to the Logos resources on it!

• StefanStefan commented  · 

Please, go ahead!

• FrankFrank commented  · 

I would consider buying a logos made epaper ereader!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Yes, this would be excellent.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Support for kindle reader please.

• ScottScott commented  · 

for me working in a sensitive country, having it on my kindle would be great!

← Previous 1 3 4

Feedback and Knowledge Base