I suggest you ...

introduce option to export resources to an e-reader (e.g. the Kindle), ideally with functional notes

742 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Andy EvansAndy Evans shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

52 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Kenn HorsmanKenn Horsman commented  · 

I am considering a Kindle, but won't buy unless I can access my Logos library. You seem to be getting lots of support for this, so I hope you will do it soon, if you haven't already.

Kenn Horsman

• Brad RiceBrad Rice commented  · 

I would like this and not only on Kindle, but also epub readers such as Readmill for iPad.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I would like to be able to read books from my logos library on my Kindle Paperwhite as the battery life is so much longer then on my tablet. When we are camping this is a real plus. Is Logos thinking of doing this.

• TomTom commented  · 

This would really be appreciated since I already have a Kindle and would love the flexibility of using it over my home workstation. Please all Send to Kindle.

• Eric RossEric Ross commented  · 

My sight impaired wife can't read Logos because the font is too small and she can't reliably navigate the menus--even on the largest font. Being able to export simple linear books to the Kindle and its super-large font will make this accessible to her.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I'd like this very much. I have a PaperWhite

Bayard Bastedo

• Tim LathamTim Latham commented  · 

Include Kindle, Ibook and Scrivener but there is more. You might want to use Scriveners "Compile" rulebook its awesome. It lets the user customize his or her export target...

• Anonymous commented  · 

I would love to be able to read my Logos and Vrsa books directly on the Kindle or another e-reader.

I don't know if it is easier to convert your books to a format that most e-readers can read, or getting some of the major e-readers (Kindle/Nook/etc) to support the Logos format.

Either would work for me. Thanks!

• NickNick commented  · 

This is probably the #1 feature I'd love to see added to Logos. I much prefer reading on e-ink. This would make my library much more usable and would make me more likely to buy on Logos rather than another digital format.

• Eric RossEric Ross commented  · 

The lack of this feature is the primary reason I don't buy Vyrso books.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Yes, it is very difficult to read Logos books on an LCD screen. I would prefer to read them on an e-ink reader myself.

• Michael DunlopMichael Dunlop commented  · 

Or even a simple logos website designed especially for use with the kindle browser.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Yes, this would be a very useful feature.

• Peter BlackPeter Black commented  · 

Yes, gets my vote. However i can see that if Logos makes books compatible for one make of e-reader then why not them all? Difficult investment decision. Certainly Kindle seems to be the ideal book reader, notwithstanding the ubiquitous iPad!

• Anonymous commented  · 

I would love to see it implemented.

• Steven GarberSteven Garber commented  · 

add a send to kindle for all library items.

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base