I suggest you ...

Add prayer list on iphone / ipad / ipod

This would be really useful on the go, since that is when you tend to run into people asking you to pray for something. It could be a simple mobile prayer list that syncs with the desktop or something more complicated like the ability to sync any of your prayer lists with the ipod.

983 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    juligulijuliguli shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

60 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • TianCiTianCi commented  · 

Hey Logos, why can't this be moved up in priority?

• AndyAndy commented  · 

Yep, I can't believe this is still not marked as 'planned' or 'started'. I am a youth pastor and looking for ways to work with young people in small groups etc, that make sense to them. Smart phones and tablets are the sea they swim in all day long, so introducing them to the faithlife app and starting a group would be great ... BUT!!! They don't really need another social media platform as we could just form Facebook groups if all we wanted to do is send group messages, but the ability of faith life to share and schedule group prayers is great ... I can't understand why the apps (logos or fsb) can't access them?

• John MillerJohn Miller commented  · 

I voted for this too! I would love to see it happen soon!

• Sakarías IngólfssonSakarías Ingólfsson commented  · 

I've voted for this, although I am really voting for the Android app. I figure if this gets heard for the iOS, Android will follow.

I do, however, believe that the current format needs to be updated before moving it to the mobile platform. Schedule options should be better, grouping and adding answers without inactivating a prayer request are a few examples. Tracking time could be a nice option as well, as it helps you allocate your time.

For those who will absolutely not consider a different app for the purpose (Several exist already), but still insist on using the mobile, it is possible to access the prayer document from the web browser on your mobile phone. Navigate to documents.logos.com, log in, and choose your prayer file.

• Freddy FritzFreddy Fritz commented  · 

I use the Prayer List almost daily. But, at the present time I am only able to use it on my computer. I would really like to be able to use it on my mobile devices, especially my iPad. Please put the Prayer List on mobile devices. Thanks!

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

We have several devices in our family with Logos 5. I would like to have the ability to determine which device(s) the prayer list(s) show up on (e.g. laptop, my iPad, not my daughter's device, etc.). Thanks.

• n3wp0r71n3wp0r71 commented  · 

Seems like a perfect match mobile apps. Thank you n

• Anonymous commented  · 

I know you could possibly add this feature through the Favorites section, I can access my notes and other things I place their why not Prayer Lists. I tried but it doesn't show up. Please make this possible!

• Tod MoserTod Moser commented  · 

Please add this feature. Thanks.

• Duff BrowneDuff Browne commented  · 

This would, of course, be great for the Android app as well...

• Christopher DavisChristopher Davis commented  · 

This is very much needed. When I am at church prayer meetings, I want to be able to add items to my Logos prayer lists on my iPhone. As it is now, I have to record them separately then move them manually into Logos.

• Robert IversenRobert Iversen commented  · 

I am still waiting for this. Please, make this available!

• Brian TateBrian Tate commented  · 

Not just iOS devices please. Lets just have mobile syncing of prayers lists over all. Whenever I hear requests for prayer (99% of the time) I'm not at my laptop. This would be an extremely helpful feature... for android as well.

• Matt BishopMatt Bishop commented  · 

This feature would be sweet! Allowing for mobility! Most of the time I don't want to set in front of my computer screen to read my pray.

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base