Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

2214 results found

1. I preach, & I also teach multiple Bible classes via projector & Logos. To have one class's highlights in my favorite Bible appear in the other class's projected layout is confusing each time it happens. In addition, when developing a Sunday message, I don't want either class's highlights in my favorite Bible.

Solution? Allow highlighting to be associated with the resource in a single LAYOUT, instead of associated with the resource in ALL layouts.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. Add Gregg Allison's historical theology

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I frequently need to change my preferred translation when I move between preparing sermons (NKJV) and doing academic work (ESV). If there was a command for this "set preferred bible to …" we could add a shortcut to switch between preferred Bibles with one click, which would be extremely helpful.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  4. I love the way Clippings appear on my screen when I view them within L4. I'd print them (and use them as handouts for Bible Study) if only they looked better when printed. It takes too much time at the moment to take them into Word and reformat them.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  5. Sometimes when typing i make mistakes and erase several paragraphs, it would be nice if I can do undo's and get my paragraphs back to make the wright correction.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Include in the UserVoice system an option to pay toward moving a suggestion to production. By this, I mean that if a suggestion is vital to a limited number of users, it may not be able to gain enough votes to top the ranking list; yet, by incorporating this suggestion, the idea's production could still be ranked according to how vital its supporters find it to be. Upon gaining enough "funding" votes, it could be then treated as a Pre-Pub item in production, that, when completed, would no longer cost money to users.

I would rather not pay for features…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Have buttons show a more obvious response to being clicked - eg. When clicking on the buttons in “Copy Bible Verses” it’s not always clear that the button has actually registered selection, especially when you’re in the “thick of work” and often requiring another attempt or a few clicks just to make sure.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  8. It is great that on the iPhone I can now see the passages I have highlighted and the notes associated with those highlights. What I would like to see is a list of my notes as I can on the PC.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  9. It would be a great transition for book lovers if they could open the cover of their book to full size on the screen if they want (To the size of a page, or at least can open as a 6x9 image).

This is some love for us book lovers who have accepted digital books, but miss having the covers to look at occasionally. it's one of the things that creates a memorable and distinct identity of a book.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  10. Dear Developers!

Could you please make adding verses to the "Passage List" quicker?
    (See the following post: http://community.logos.com/forums/t/45554.aspx)

At this time, when you type a passage in the "Reference box" and press the enter key, the passage is added to the list.

But then, the typed passage is still in the "Reference box" (A), the "cursor" has disappeared and the last added verse is selected (B).

When I want to add another passage, I first have to "click with the mouse cursor" in the "Reference box" (step 1) and then have to delete the current passage (step 2) and…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. Make the Greek reader have have speed control.We had it in Libronix

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. Often times I will want to print text instead of just "copy and paste"-ing. Thank you for considering this.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. The Mac OS printing system is much more powerful than your custom-designed one. It allows printing 2- or 4-up on a page, sets double-sided printing and a host of other printing options. The current Logos Mac one is pretty, but not nearly as useful

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  14. Reference Browser was what makes Libronix such a powerful research tool. I will stick with Libronix until Logos 4 includes the same capability.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  15. When I want to perform a search, but the Internet connection is not available, I cannot. Never mind that I have downloaded my most popular resources, your programmers simply decided that I cannot search them because... well, who knows? Please allow searches of local resources when no Internet Connection exists.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. It would be nice to be able to insert links from one resource (e.g. a Bible commentary) to another (e.g. a dictionary). Now I sometimes end up pasting bits of text from one resource into a note attached to another resource. Maybe this is already possible somehow, but I'm not aware of it.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. If you put Logos into something like a tabbed browser, you could have multiple passages open during church service when the preacher goes from Genesis, to Matthew, to Isaiah, and back, etc. Or, during study, you could have the Bible on one tab, dictionary on another, commentary on another, then search or other items on another - all full page with the option for split page as exists now.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I'm a highlighting/underlying nut when I read in normal/literal books and I love the fact I can personalize so much with Logos 4.

Proposal:
    Enable the number keys to be available to be used for shortcut keys, as well. Perhaps even add the keys like:

"`/~"

"[/{"

"]/}"

"\/|"

";/:"

"'/""

",/<"

"./>"

"//?"

I know I would find a way to utilize all these keys in my studies and would greatly appreciate their being utilized as an option.

Much appreciated and many blessing!

RS

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  19. Kindle Fire - Please introduce the Collection feature...please be able to view one's 'mytags', series, etc. The collection feature is a 'MUST' option as how can anyone see the book they're looking for among a library of thousands?? Please seriously consider this option...I know anyone who has a Kindle must want access to such an option...

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  20. When I purchase new books I find it frustrating that I have to remember the name of the book before I can access it. It would be nice if one could have a separate category that would make these books easily accessible and it would be nice if they appeared in the order they were purchased.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →