Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

2214 results found

1. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. For Chinese Bible, please underline the words added by translators by dashes, as what NASV uses italics for the same purpose.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  3. Hi. It would be great if there was a setting to disable the apparatus references in the The Greek New Testament SBL Edition on iPhone/iPad

These are very annoying when you accidentally click them because they open over the text or in the other split pane not just as a popup.

On the iPhone because of the small screen it's very easy to click them when trying to select a Greek word to look up.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. For accessibility but also relaxed study it would be great to have text to speech on ios and android devices. Ideally functions to play, pause and scrolling as it reads to you with speed control up to 300wpm. In addition to resources like the audio greek new testament.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Highlighting - I am using Logos on my Android. I have been using yellow as my highlight color. But I have decided that I want to use blue highlight on verses that refer to the Holy Spirit. Since I had used yellow on these verses I could not find any options to erase/delete or eliminate the yellow highlight. So, when I changed the setting to blue highlight and defined the verses to apply it to I thought it would eliminate the yellow and replace with blue. But that did not happen - it just added blue over the yellow, which…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  6. The books I use most often I have downloaded on my device to save data usage and carrier charges. I would also like to be able to access those books quickly without having to search through the 600+ titles on my account.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. When reading books, sometimes the text breaks across pages -- especially when in auto column mode -- and you have to flip between pages to read the text to get the full sense of what is written.

It would be real nice to have a shortcut such that you point with the mouse to a location in the text and "start reading here" reflows the text for the page starting at the point you picked.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. In the passage guide when I type in a certain book, without reference to a particular passage, and click a commentary, logos 5 opens by default to the first verse. However, I would like it to open to the introduction section of my commentary because I want to learn more about the book of the bible not a particular passage.

Thread was started here

http://community.logos.com/forums/t/60761.aspx

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  9. It would be helpful to be able to specify a range in the Apostolic Fathers. For example if I wanted to search for the use of αλλα in the Didache I could do that without searching the whole Apostolic Fathers corpus

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  10. Have the option in the settings to automatically link a newly opened commentary to the same linked set of the currently opened commentaries. For example if I have two or more commentaries opened with the same link, if I open another commentary it will automatically have the same link setting,

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. There are times I'd like to copy and paste a lengthy passage from a Logos 5 book into my sermon notes in Word. There are times - as I'm reading - that I think, "Boy, I want to grab this thought for my notes... but I'm not sure where to stop copying, it's all really good." This can lead to sometimes an awkward amount of scrolling, and a little frustration. What about tool in the upper bar that we can drag down to start a quote, and a different one to end it. Once the "end mark" lands, all the…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  13. When looking at the timeline, it would be nice to be able to specify a year to draw a vertical line for that year down the timeline.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  14. Please give us the ability to make a title or captions more than one line long. Giving us the choice to force it too more than one line.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  15. You would give a user the number of words in the entire document. This would be a simple way to gage the size of documents which do not have page numbers. Greek and Roman scrolls have no easy way to determine whether the document is 200 pages or 1000 pages. With all the complicated word analysis logos does it is strange and frustrating that there is no way to do such a simplistic action as this. A real book would give one a sense of document size immediately. If I get the illiad from the bookstore I know how many…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  16. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  17. Anytime I am going to read a large portion of text I will open the resource on my iPad because reading on the retina display is easier on my eyes. I would love a feature that allows me to push a button in a book or resource in Logos on my mac that will open it up to the same location when I open Logos on my iPad.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  18. Presently all the results of a search can be saved as a passage list. However, there are many times I only want a small fraction of the search results saved in a list. So I have to save all the results and then individually delete most of the verses in order to get the passage list I want.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. When you are reading a book in Logos, Faithlife Study Bible, or Vyrso and you highlight a portion of text it automatically sends your hightlight to "solid colors" document. I would like to see Logos a)have a notes file automatically associated with each book that you highlight in so that your highlights are by default associated with the book they are highlighted in or b) remember the last note you placed highlights in so that you can put all highlights into the same notes file without having to select that note each time.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  20. When I try to do a bible search in the android app the window is so small that it is hard to navigate or find anything.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →