Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

2214 results found

1. I rarely use a desktop or laptop computer these days. To have the Topic Guide available on a hand held device would be beneficial in anyone's Bible study.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  2. This allows one to quickly see the distribution of the word in usage in these corpora. It also would allow copying/collecting references for scholarly papers, to create charts, footnotes, notes, etc. and in student exegetical work, e.g., if they are doing a word study. And, if these references are in SBL Handbook Format, this would be very valuable. I can perform this task in SBL format inside BibleWorks in 10 seconds--easily-and paste into my word.doc--and if I could do it in Logos would be very helpful. To collect references from Lexham Analytical Lexicon is not the same, and I always…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  3. Move an open document from the open layout to another layout, or duplicate an open document from the open layout to another layout.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. I've been a customer since about 1996 and I would like to be able to take part. There are many customers outside of the States, and excluding us from the Macbook draw is a bit frustrating.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  5. A user's library consists of resources are licensed and indexed on a personal basis.

If I am in school at a seminary university, I am likely not the only user to have a Logos library. However, if the university IT could create a common collection of resources, it could save server allocation space on my user drive.

If a seminary has 250 students with a 10GB library, that's 2.5TB of potentially duplicated data.

Since my library may not be identical to everyone else's (or to the common collection) the indexing of my resources would have to belong in my profile.…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  6. When generating Bibliographies, it'd be great to offer the ability to either manually enter in Bibliography entries or copy/paste them from third party sources such as Amazon (when working with non-Logos books). That way I could build my entire, Logos and non-Logos books, Bibliographies inside Logos before exporting out to my word processor.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I have satellite internet that is often very slow. Logos runs (specifically, starts and closes) significantly faster when I have the internet option disabled.

If I type the command to update resources, and the internet option is disabled, then it won't update. I have to enable and restart Logos, then update, then disable the option and restart.

It would be nice if when you manually type in the command it would still update, whether or not the internet option is disabled.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Make it possible to hide, or unhide the sidebar in biblia.com with just the click of a button. Sort of like how you can in Acrobat or how Safaribooksonline does it.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  9. I find the “copy Bible” tool very useful, and appreciate the flexibility the editing of styles offers. However, it would be great to introduce my own list of abbreviations of books of the Bible, which I use in most of my writing. It would be the most efficient way that I could use the tool.

Also, additional functionality for changing the format of the references would be great e.g. separating chapter and verse by a period rather than a colon (I have tried [ChapterNum].[VerseNum] but no joy).

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  10. Logos has a great copy and paste option that throws in the footnote and full formatting. But for users of bibliographic managers (endnote, zotero, mendeley, bookends, sente, etc. etc.) this function cannot be utilized.

A simple fix would allow us to make use of this feature in Logos - Allow the user to specify a selection of text that will be put into the footnote along with the page number cited.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  11. I would love the ability to automatically generate sentence diagrams!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  12. For the sake of better access of Faithlife Study Bible articles and maps, a directory please!

Currently, one has to scroll through every map to find a specific one; similarly, articles are accessed passing through the study notes. It would be nice to access specific articles and abbreviated references via a directory. Also, is the addition of various literary structures of biblical books possible?

Lastly, though the app is a Study Bible (implicitly presenting both Bible and notes) is there an option to collapse panels and have just one reading as the Logos app does?

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. This would save lots of time reformatting the verses in WORD when there are many that go into your document.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  14. This would be a sample like Amazon will send a sample to your Kindle. This would allow us to better decide if we want to purchase a resource by being able to see opening content and the format in a usable environment.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Like what is done in the Exegetical Tool, instead of having to manually highlight a word to have the corresponding word be highlighted in appropriate texts, it would be nice if as you hover over words, the corresponding word is automatically highlighted. The problem with the exegetical tool is that it is one verse at a time separated by a lot of other information, very small and only available in that tool. I'd like it as I'm reading a paragraph. And yes, I'm requesting this from seeing it in Accordance.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  16. Currently one can only generate "Notes" files in the Android app. It would make research much easier if, while reading in an Android tablet or phone, one could "clip" material for later incorporation in papers or sermons.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  17. Redesign Bible Sense Lexicon Window Controls - My desire is to be able Open the Bible Sense Lexicon for “love (affection)” and then click on the “+” tab to open a tab with a Bible Sense Lexicon for “love (attraction)” and then repeat for both “love (Christian)” and “love (friendship)” so that I may quickly compare them. Unfortunately, when I click on the “+” tab to open that tab with a Bible Sense Lexicon for “love (attraction)” it merely replaces the contents of the original window (initial tab) with the Bible Sense Lexicon for “love (attraction).”

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  18. The Logos 3 ECF collection included a resource called "Early Church Fathers Overview," which was a TOC of all 37 volumes. This is not included in the Logos 5 edition of ECF. (it is in the Catholic edition, but not the Protestant edition). If you were looking for the writings of let's say "Polycarp", you didn't need to know which ECF volume to open, but you could search the Overview. I know you create an ECF collection and search for "Polycarp" in the collection, but some of these authors are referenced by many other early church fathers, and it is…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  19. I am a seminarian. I take notes in Microsoft Word through the duration of a course, adding in (WIKI) links to various resources in my Logos lirbary as well as putting scripture references in my notes (2 Sam 9:9, etc.). Logos does a great job of picking up the linking/cross referencing when I add in my notes in as a personal book. For instance, in my notes I'm able to however over that scripture link and see the reference, or any of he WIKI links I've manually added in.

My suggestion comes in that I would like there to be…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  20. I have been asking for years that the way logos gets stored on our pc's be changed so that we can install the icon and logos OS onto the main pc while sending all books and libraries to an external HDD where we can plug it in and access it without overloading our pc's HDD's.. I will be upgrading to v.6 collectors tomorrow morning and my poor pc will struggle with everything else it has to do for me.. please consider this change.. we the users need it badly...e,g, a virus scan can take days because of so much on…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)