Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

2214 results found

1. so it would be nice if we are able to listen in spanish

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. It seems kind of crazy that I have to check a box to get books to download to my iPad or iPhone. Maybe there should be a question or something that pops up when a book is added to the toolbar to ask if you want to sync it with your iPad or iPhone. time saver for sure and no frustration when you are in a study and the book is missing :)

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  3. If you do a search for a verse, the Library Results give a preview of the context the verse is in, in each particular resource. The verse is highlighted in yellow. If you hover over the verse, you can get a pop-up window with even more context than is given in the search results. The problem is that the pop-up box starts the context with the reference. This usually means the context box is missing the context one would be looking for, as verse references are usually at the end of a sentence.

For example, I did a search on…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. When you think about it, Logos toolbar, menu bar, resource toolbar, locator bar, etc. all take about 15% of vertical real estate of the screen. With the introduction of a simple 1 key stroke, users can toggle all these various bars by simply pressing "`"(key before 1) for example..

This would be very effective for “reading mode” when one does not need command window or various shortcut icons, etc.

when "`" is pressed the first time, EVERYTHING, but the content disappears,

press "`" again, and you get the locator bar ,

press "`" again and you get resource toolbar,

press…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. The new quotes view in notes is much more helpful but would be way better if it could also show my own comments below each quote.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. On my MacBook Pro when I click on a picture in the home page, the window opens with a description taking up 75% of the window. With no way to resize the text to picture portion one cannot see a good view. double clicking on the picture should bring up an independent window that will allow you to view it fully.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  7. I create a lot of layouts and it would be very nice if I could sort and/or categorize these by name (or perhaps type).

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  8. When working the Greek New Testament it would be very helpful to be able to right click on a Greek word and have a link to the Morphology Chart for that word to be one of the options available in the popup menu.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  9. I would like a more readable font for Arabic than the default Arial MS. There are more available. Can that be added to preferences?

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  10. Please provide us with more than just the Van Dyke translation of the Bible in Arabic. It's the same as having only the KJV available in English. Being able to interact across all the Arabic translations of the Bible would be endlessly helpful.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Besides my desktop at home I often use my iPad to study, say the ESV Bible and the ESV Study Bible. Both on a split screen. At other times I may use my bible and some other book on the spit screen. I love the layouts function on my desktop. I would like a way to open and/or switch to a previously set of saved screen/resources at will and have these available to my iPhone, iPad ang Galaxy S3 phone. I would really benefit from this enhancement science whatever I am studying at the time may determine the books I…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. when you come to the name of a city in the Bible have a feature to mouse over it and a map would pop up showing its location

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Most seminaries pronounce omicron as "ah" instead of "o" like omega. Logos 6 makes it extremely difficult to practice vocabulary by not adding this convention. Those who are learning under text books like Bill Mounce's Basics of Biblical Greek are going to profit very little from Logos' pronunciation of any word with an omicron present.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  15. I love reading with Sans Serif typefaces while on my iPad or iPhone. Is there a way to do this? I don't think so, but it would be a nice option.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  16. Begin to develop resources that contain lyrics to popular Christian worship songs and link them to Bible verses. For example, Michael Card's "Lift up the Suffering Symbol" lyrics would be included and would link to both Numbers 21:4-9 and John 3:14-15.

Another example would be Rich Mullins' "52:10" lyrics linking to Isaiah 52:10.

This would be a great way to help Logos users find multimedia illustrations to utilize in their own devotional times or when teaching others. This is like the hymnal resources, just with a modern twist.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  17. For example, if I use the "1" key as my highlighter, it'd be nice to be able to click it again and unhighlight as well. Just a thought that might make things easier for people! (Namely me bua ha ha)

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  18. It would be great to be able to customize the font settings for Asian languages, but the option is not currently available. For example, I recently purchased a Chinese Bible but do not find the stock font very legible. The user should be able to select a custom font in such a situation.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  19. I would like to take notes on my iphone or ipad while the bible is still open via split screen. This would help me while taking notes during church...etc. I would also like to be able to type in a verse and have it hyperlink as well. OliveTree has this option but would prefer to use it in my new logos app.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  20. This would combine the formatting/component functions of the Handout document with word processing possibilities of a Notes document. The idea is to be able to make a one- or two-page document with different components, and to easily insert content (including text or media) from within Logos. What makes the Handout builder nice, in my opinion, is that it is easy to put things in and take them out and move them all around. Of course this is also easy to do within a word processor, but the point is that this would be integrated as part of Logos, so it…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)