Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

2214 results found

1. Back in 1999 with Libronix I had an atlas program that did topographical maps so you could see multi-dimensional layout of an area and where places were in relational to each other (much better than the "terrain" option on the Atlas now). Bring that back please! It was a great visual - i.e. to see the relation of the Mount of Olives to Jerusalem or the "going up to Jerusalem" from another town.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. The CHANGE has been made to have citations for commentaries to look to the Copy Bible Verse setting.

Commentaries should look to the footnote Tools: Program Settings instead and include them accordingly.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  3. Please provide an option for smartphones, so the books can be installed on and used from the external SD Card.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. would love the ability to buy things like bibles or even credit using Google play store credit or Apple app store credit

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  5. Currently, you have to create different passage lists to group verses, but then you have to keep those lists open to work with them. That is too many windows/tabs. Making the verses tagable and the tags sortable allows you to create one list and then print/export only the tagged verses that are selected.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  6. Add author bios within the book info section -- in a paragraph below, similar to Amazon. It would be nice to know an author's background.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  7. I would love to see the ability to have my Study Bible Notes and my Bible open in the Same panel, similar to the split screen on the mobile apps. At the same time, this "footer" area could be used to (optionally) display footnotes while in a scrolling mode.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Add the Nuova Riveduta 2006 as the Italian Bible. It's been the accepted bible for Italy for several years and as such, you guys are way out of date. I'm really surprised as much as Logos is up on so many other things.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  9. When I do a word study I only get the Greek words for the new testament. I would like to know how the Greek words were used in the old testament. Could you provide references for Greek words from Septuagint along with the new testament?

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  10. Microsoft Word's equation function can be used to make a "word fraction" -- one word directly above another on the same line of text. This could be used to show alternate translations in the same document. It works very well in Word but is ignored by Logos when creating a personal book.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. Add functions to the Group Tool such as discussions and calendar. I am currently taken one of your summer mobile ed classes and I wish I had access to these to items at Faithlife through the group tool.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. It would be nice to have the software analyze needs in the library. Sometimes there is a habit to just buy certain types of books. (i.e. only commentaries and theologies) and miss out on needs such as dictionaries and other helpful resources. So, it would be good to have the library to suggest that we invest in other forms of references.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. I serve as a missionary in Zambia, and having Logos with a great theological library is a great blessing. I wouldn't be able to move with so many books otherwise. Our network here can be rather unstable, however. I've noticed that Logos restarts downloads that fail from the beginning of each file. For resources that tend to be small, this isn't a large issue, but for application updates of around 160MB, this can take a very long time with repeated attempts to finish. When many resources are updated at once, it can also be a large challenge. I recommend allowing…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  14. Hey guys, we need to link the highlighted/underlined/etc sections in the preferred bible with every other bible that we have in our library. That way when we highlight in our preferred bible, when speaking to someone who uses an alternative translation our highlight/underline/annotation is available in whatever translation we open.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  15. The default menu navigation items in the top left of Logos 6 frequently feel quite unresponsive. I wasn't sure why this was the case, but I've recently noticed that they don't expand when the mouse button is pressed, only released.

I imagine it's a relatively quick switch to wire up the events for these buttons to operate on mouse-down rather than mouse-up (maybe this was done for click/drag? even if so, it should be fixable) which will make the UI feel a lot snappier.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  16. I'm requesting Logos add the "Names of God" Bible to their Logos resources. It's another version of the Bible but instead of using the generic term "God" or "Lord" or "LORD", it actually uses God's name as used in Hebrew and Greek. So as you read the Bible you see the true name of God.

Example using Genesis 1:1-2 - https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=genesis+1&version=NOG

Version Information

GOD'S WORD Translation (GW) accurately translates the meaning of the original texts into clear, everyday language. While most translations obscure the names and titles of God by replacing them with just a few English words such as…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  17. There should be a projects feature for those working on a paper, writing a book of their own, creating documentaries or anything of that nature.

The project would be like a special type of layout where objectives can be set and progress tracked and we should be able to add to a "project library / collection" books that would be useful for the project.

Projects may consist of multiple documents, tasks and even a calendar function to help user stay on track with the research vs production etc.

It could even have special faithlife groups to help with collaborative working…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  19. When you do a media search the results come back in a different order every time and the same result can appear on two different pages, since the pages keep changing order. Please put a consistent alpha order result on these searches so they are easier to browse through.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  20. The Beitzel Photo Library is almost unusable in Logos 6. Aside from the media search ordering different every time. The descriptions contain no scripture attachments and most of the time no Biblical relevancy at all. Please label this library so it is more useful.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →