Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

2214 results found

1. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. I would for Logos to have more Favorite functionality. Some of use rely on the favorites as a filing system. Also, expand and collapse all functions would help immensely.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  3. It would be great if you would have more editing options for the Visual Copy tool. It would be helpful to change the font size, highlight, bolden, italicize a word, etc. Sometimes it is hard for the people in the back of the crowd on Sundays to see the font. Also, come up with some more background images. Thanks guys.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. Can you provide a setting that removes all abbreviations? In electronic format, there seems little reason to abbreviate every second word.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  5. I got problems with audio in logos, but why not make a app just for audio and video, because that way you can take some load off Logos as it is now

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  6. Steam (by Valve) is an app that combines an online store, library, and comunity in a way that allows everyone to create and share personalised collections. It also allows everyone from major publishing houses, to 1 person teams to sell/share their products.
    http://store.steampowered.com/

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  7. I have been unable to find a way for Logos to alternate between two audio versions while reading. For example, it would be very useful to have Logos read one verse in English and then the same verse in Greek before continuing to the next verse.

Eg. See files under heading "Reading English +Greek" here: http://faculty.gordon.edu/hu/bi/ted_hildebrandt/New_Testament_Greek/00-GreekAudioPage.htm

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  8. I frequently read commentators asserting that a certain word is used more or less frequently in a given book than the rest of the Greek NT, but these generally seem to be 'gut' observations rather than statistically sound conclusions.

The new concordance feature in Logos Now would be a perfect place to highlight statistically significant variations of word frequency. I realize that the cut-off for "statistically significant" is somewhat arbitrary and the comparison corpus would need to be defined (entire NT or perhaps a broader ancient Greek corpus), but it looks like chi squared or Yates' corrected chi-squared are generally…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  9. It would be really cool if we could receive a certificate of completion after we've finished a Logos Mobile Ed course. I'm almost finished with Introduction to Pastoral Counselling II and it would be cool to show my leadership team and ecclesiastic endorser that I'm serious about my professional development. Lynda.com does a great job at this. They also let you export those certs to LinkedIn.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  10. At this time Logos6 has no way to import books from it's self of said products. If the "Learn to Use Greek or Hebrew of 2010" can not import then said product 2015 on Mobile Ed should be giving to those that can not import the old. Books bought on example "Amazon" . Should be allowed to be imported! Or be allowed to be used in Logos 6. Back to said product the Hebrew and Greek, we are told if a product is up dated then you get the update Free of charge! This is clearly an updated version either…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  11. Since the last update of the logos app on iPad there has been a change in the ways the highlighter pens' markings look in the bible. The markings used to have a sort of "straight" and clean end that still looked authentical as when marking text with a flat-tip marker.

Please, could you fix this bug as I presume it is unintentional to make the markings look unprofessional and pixelated.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. I am moving highlights to a new document and must do this ONE BY ONE. This is a poor way to have to do this. I should be able to select multiple highlights and move them all at once.

Also wish each STYLE could go to a new document, not each palette.

Also wish that highlighitng a resource would create a new note by type of resource, so that when I highlight a Mobile Ed book I now have a new document for Mobile Ed with those highlights.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. Great all around book for Bible Study!!!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  14. I have a suggestion that may be a game changer for many who want to spend time reading resources digitally but end up using paper books because of one particular frustration with digital content. That frustration is that you seldom know how much further until you are done with the section, chapter, etc. When reading a book, you can simply flip a few pages till you find the end of the chapter or section and have an idea of how much further you have to go.

My suggestion is a “progress bar”. This could be at the bottom of the…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Ability to change how LOGOS highlights search terms to make them easier to see

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  16. Google Drive cloud allows bible studies on a cloud which give easy access to phones, ipads and desktops. Great to have handy studies for ministry in hospitals, prisons etc. The past function would streamline creating studies.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  17. I think notes should be more organized for example if I create a note file for Genesis. I should be able to make sub sections for Genesis 1, etc. There should be a way to just group things together so you don't wind up with a million little unorganized portions.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  18. The Lexham Syntactic Greek New Testament Glossary currently provides references to Blass, Debrunner, Funk; Wallace; and Smyth's grammars and they are all links. The links to Wallace do not work. BDF works and I don't know if Smyth works because i don't own it.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  19. It would be nice to have a version of the catechism of the Anglican Church of North America, "To Be a Christian," along with Anglican libraries. I have currently made a personal book out of the Word document provided on the ACNA website: http://anglicanchurch.net/?/main/catechism, but I would like to have it on my phone and iPad as well.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  20. I would like a little more control over the font, mainly a way to make the font bold (in the Android version). This will dramatically increase readability for me. This should be CRAZY easy to implement. Seriously, it would take 10 minutes to program in. :)

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →