Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

2214 results found

1. As an example, currently, if I will like to find (highlight) people in a passage (or anything else on the books) I will need to use a custom filter, which is perfect. However, it will be a better user experience If we can also use them (custom filters) in the concordance tool. Then saved the results to notes feature.

As an example, if I am doing my Bible observation for the 5 W’s and How; it will be faster to pull that info from the concordance using a custom filter for all my six questions of observation. The concordance tool…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. Quickly look up a bible verse without having to start the entire program in a widget for the notification center.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  3. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  5. I think it'd be great to have a lite client that keeps everything (books included) in the cloud. Basically, it would be a dedicated app that functions like app.logos.com from the mobile browser. It would be comparable to the functionality of the iOS app: books in the cloud and functionality in a dedicated app - but for Windows.

I figure most places I go have excellent wifi, so why fill up my hard drive with books? Using app.logos.com is ok, but it's not really the same as a dedicated app would be.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  6. The current priority is to expand the tab size to include the text. It would be more functional to have the priority on including all the tabs within the window. I have 20+ commentaries open at one time, and I have to click on the right/left arrows to see them all because the individual tabs are too big. If the tabs only showed the resource/book image, they all could fit so I wouldn't need to scroll right or left.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  7. One of the most ridiculously frustrating things happens when I'm scrolling through the home page of Logos on my computer. I see an interesting video so I click the play button, but it doesn't play. It opens a new tab in my web browser where I have to wait for it to load and then click play again.

Please, just play the video in place.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  8. I should be able to do more than simply add or remove features, I should be able to move things around.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  9. I'd absolutely LOVE to be able to make a reading plan out of the 150 Logos Pro training videos that are in my library. I'd like to watch a new video everyday to become aware of all that L7 can do.

Here's a link to them all: https://www.logos.com/logos-pro

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  10. It would be helpful to have all my ebooks in a single library view. This function could hopefully open the Kindle app or Nook app or a PDF reader to the book listed in the library.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. In my experience it is too easy to accidentally jump to another resource in a parallel set. I rarely wish to use left/right arrow to go to a parallel resource ; f I ever need a parallel resource, I rather open it in a separate tab, or look it up in the Parallel set list. Far more common I discover I've accidentally jumped to a parallel resource by hitting the left or right arrow key.
    It would be good if this could be prevented in some way:
    - by making the function of left/right arrow customizable, or
    - by making…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. The Mission of God: Unlocking the Bible's Grand Narrative
    Christopher J.H. Wright
    IVP Academic; November 1, 2006
    ISBN: 0830825711

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. I LOVE the mobile app, and the latest version has so much to explore! What I’d love to see is a tool for phrasing / sentence diagramming. It wouldn’t need to be hyper-intense (like arcing); just enough to really step into the text this way.
    I see the Biblearc app allows for this, but their app just isn’t Logos! Plus I think Logos could do it even better.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  14. sell ELThG² as a book

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  15. I am a Deaf user of Logos.com with subscription to Faithlife TV. I would love to start watching programs and movies on Faithlife TV but am unable to do so because the content is not accessible to people such as myself. I'm sure there are other people who could use captions as well... especially those who are hard of hearing or even late deafened. Can you make this a priority for users such as myself?

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  16. At the top right of the logos, you can register the desired book and function as a thumbnail.

This very useful feature allows users to quickly access frequently used functions.

However, the more registration cases, the more difficult it is to manage.

For example, if you have a lot of thumbnails and need to select them by passing them with arrows.

I use a MacBook.

I use the touchpad, and I hope that when I swipe with two fingers, the thumbnails will be passed over.

Please install this feature.

This will make it much more useful to others.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  17. Ten chapters Ot 5 chapters in psalms and ten chapters in NT meaning i read 25 chapters a day inthree parts of the bible

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  18. adding a line in an inline interlinear would allow personal note or personal translation in English and/or other language(s)

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  19. I'd like to see Logos and Proclaim incorporate table touchscreen features for a couple of simple reasons.
    1st, being able to take notes in written form (which could be kept in written form or transitioned into typed format) for easier note taking. This would help with personal study time, helping the user with "the old way" of reading and studying the Bible vs. typing it all out along with the process/time needed to select highlighting/underlining/mark ups within the current system. I believe this would also assist in the personal intimacy we should have during our quiet times. Simply put, it…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  20. The lectionary that I use has festivals and commemorations included in the Lectionary, so sometimes I cannot see what the readings for the upcoming Sunday are without manually editing it. It would be nice if there was a feature to default it to show the upcoming Sunday lectionary readings as opposed to the next lectionary reading.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →