Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

2214 results found

1. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. On an iPhone X, a reading app should take the home indicator bar at the bottom and ‘sleep’ it out of the way after a few seconds of not touching the screen.

See Apple’s iBooks app for example while reading a book. The bottom home indicator bar fades after not touching the screen for a few seconds so that reading is not obscured.

Logos doesn’t fade the bar, so it remains in the way obscuring reading.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  3. It would great if the Personal Book feature would allow for the uploading of .pages files as it does with Microsoft’s .docx files. This would be a huge benefit for Mac users who do not regularly use MS Word. It would also be beneficial for Mac users to be able to export to Pages as easily as you can into Word’s .docx files.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. It would be great for the app to have the feature to read any book in your Logos library to you... this type of narration technology already in use for many blind/visually impaired persons - and I think would be a great addition to the software. I do a lot of reading via audiobooks - and it would be great to have Logos read some of the books in my library to me - even if it's through a 'robotic' system voice or "siri"-like voice.
    Please add this feature! :)

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  5. The word studies based on translations are helpful, but a similar tool based on BDAG and HALOT would be better. BDAG and HALOT are our best sources for the semantic ranges of the biblical words, but our Logos word study tools are based off of translations. And the translations vary significantly. It's a fine exercise to see how the NIV translators used terms like "sinful nature," "body," and "flesh" for SARX, and how the ESV just used "flesh." But that requires two word studies (one in NIV and another in ESV) and it's all based on translations. That's a step…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  6. You have Spanish translations available, but the caption ("Verse of the Day") and book names are still in English. These should match the language.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  7. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  8. Enable ability to export collections into excel with book covers and book description (not just title, author, date, etc).

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  9. I would value a Haitian Kreyol (Creole) translation.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  10. My home screen shows this huge top 2/3 to upgrade to Fundamentals. Odd, as I did a few days ago. So I went on try to find which version I was on.

About screen shows BASE PACKAGE LIBRARY which online chat tells me is the Fundamental package. Also said I would have to check individual items to verify their download.

REALLY? You name the packages different in sales than you do in software and I have to manually check each item to be sure I it is downloaded?

NOT user friendly at all!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. When you type a passage it appears as a hyper-link back to the original text within Logos. When you paste a section of text from the Bible it appears as a block of text, which is not editable.

It would be nice to be able to break out a section of verses into individual verses and/or a group of words from the text to provide commentary on each part of the passage in between the actual text.

Additionally it would be helpful if you could collapse or expand these passages. If you typed James 1:21-23 then right-clicked on it an…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. Some of us have spent significant amounts of money on resources that we would like to be use in our Bible study with Logos.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. It would be so helpful to be able to organise my commentaries by type... e.g. devotional, pastoral, technical, protestant, outline, etc.

And to see these headings in my passage guide.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  14. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  15. I was trying to prioritize the NABRE bible, but only for certain Catholic resources like the Catholic Daily Readings and the Catechism. I see that I can select a resource for the NABRE to be the prioritized resource. However it looks like I can only do that for one resource from the drop down list.

Can this be changed so that you can select multiple resources from the drop down list instead of just one? I just want the NABRE to be my top bible for certain resources (Lectionary, Missal, and Catechism) and the NRSV to be the top bible…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  16. Currently (Logos 7.18.0.0008) it is necessary to open the Resource Information pane, on the right of the library pane, to customize the user-editable resource metadata (title, short title, rating, tags, series).
    When viewing the Library in Details view, please allow the user to customize this metadata directly in the ListView when the user clicks in that field. (To customize the title, the user would have to click in the white space of that field). The concept could be extended to the Devices field.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  17. Please add the "Christian Group" of each resource to the columns of resource metadata that can be displayed in the Details View of the Library, and display this metadata in the Resource Information pane when displayed.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  18. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  19. With the new Logos 8 the TOC font size is the same as the text window font size. This makes the TOC font size too large. So unless I make the TOC column extra wide, I can't read but a word or two of a chapter. Frustrating! Allow different sizes. Allow separate sizes for the fonts. Or at least allow the user the option to unsync the sizes. Please!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  20. Me gustaría mejorar el atlas focalizado. Poder ubicar en el mapa más de un sitio de manera simultanea para que uno pueda apreciar las distancia entre éstas. Adicionalmente, sería ideal poder ver las fronteras y nombres de las regiones. Que los marcadores sean claros y se aprecien en el mapa como cuando uno consulta en un GPS

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →