Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

2214 results found

1. En L8 no hay opción para personalizar la página de inicio, la cual sí estaba en L7.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. The Logos 8 window must be fully expanded in order to see the "Docs, Guides, Tools" functions. If the Logos Window is reduced to allow additional applications on the same screen, the Docs, Guides, Tools menu options are hidden, with no method to scroll horizontally to see these critical functions

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  3. Become a supported application with NaturallySpeaking Dragon so users can speak directly into logos without using the dictation window (which is for unsupported applications); this would be much more fluid for users of NaturallySpeaking Dragon.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. Add arrows [like the Libronix system had] on the headers of the Exegetical and Passage guides to move to the 'next verse' or the 'previous verse'. This would eliminate have to key in the next verse.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  5. I'd like to be at the top filter level of the new notes pane and have the ability to see ALL my tags. Currently, it's only possible to see 30 tags which are the tags with the highest use. I would like the ability to see a complete list of all tags so I don't have to maintain a separate list to keep track of them.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  6. This is a feature that I relied on heavily and I have missed it since upgrading to 8

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  7. With the new card-based dashboard for v.8, the only reading plan action that can be taken from a given card is to "catch up" by skipping missed readings. It would be helpful to be able to "adjust" a given reading plan from that plan's card also rather than needing to open the plan document separately to make this change.

Thank you so much for considering this improvement!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  8. I would love the ability to somehow get my original language sentence diagrams into the Canvass tool for markup and deeper exegesis. I usually already do this by exporting to PDF and then marking it up on iPad pro with Apple Pencil. It would fantastic to be able to do this in the Mobile App on my iPad in Canvass, that way all my study notes remain in Logos rather than in a nested folder of PDF's. Hey, I can dream, can't I? I envision one day hand-scribbling all over a Canvass of diagrams on my iPad.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  9. Logos 7 was aesthetically superior to Logos 8, and the homepage was exponentially more practical and functional. The Dashboard cards in Logos 8 are worthless and only require further clicking and loading of documents, whereas in Logos 7 we could see information (e.g., all prayers, daily readings, etc.) in one place, often without scrolling. Currently, the Dashboard cards are immovable, non-sizable, non-customizable, and provide little to no information (e.g., prayer lists show the first few points and no longer have the hover pop-up, and daily readings are only a heading the the day—I can see that on my calendar, I…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  10. I would like to have somewhere to view ALL tags. Not just the top 30.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. When I'm overseas in an area with a VERY poor internet connection, it is impossible to download all the resource updates, though it would be possible to get the most important resource updates (for example, a new purchase) one at a time. Implementing this feature would be very helpful to those of us who are servants of the Word in technologically-challenged locations.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. In the filters in Logos 8 add a section with people, so you could find a note based on a person. This would be helpful for the different kings that are in Kings and Chronocals or for Paul and some of his companions that are in many different books.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. On Logos 8 add to the filter for notes place so you can sort notes by location.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  14. I have been using logos for many years, but recently I switch to Mac computer, and I can never type greek and hebrew texts like i used to with my PC, especially typing the accent marks for the greek text. I really hope Logos' programmers can create the original language keyboards like what you did for the window user where we can type the greek accent marks with ease.

https://www.logos.com/product/53264/original-languages-keyboards-for-windows

To all the Mac users, if anyone of you have any solution to my problems please post it. Thanks

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  15. I miss LOGOS 7. I am now loaded with blogs, advertisements, Bible Study magazine, Faithlife today, etc. I enjoyed the suggestion box on 7 for books you had in your library. This new format is very cumbersome. I wished there was a way to go back to 7 home page.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  16. As it is, when you open the print tab, you must select the sections of the book you want to print. However, if the outline of the section selections indents too far, you cannot see the selections or check them.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  17. Previously we could copy formatted text from MS Word to Logos notes and the formatting would be preserved. In L8, most formatting (color, indentation, bold, size) is removed and we are practically plain text.

We have had this fumctionality since L4, we should continue to have it. It didn't think I was spemding money on L8 for a downgrade...

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  18. I can click an option to copy a Bible verse directly into Apple Pages, so why can I not do the same with exporting a note into Apple Pages? Make it so!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  19. I very much appreciate Logos' work on resources relating to the NT use of the OT.

In the same vein, I would be very grateful if resources could be added which specifically addressed the OT's allusions/echoes of previous material within itself (i.e. the myriad echoes & allusions to The Exodus).

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  20. A full functioning version for Chromebook may be a win-win situation for the consumer and Faithlife. For those who have Chromebook, they would be able to use the app in its fullness. This could possibly open doors for a new target group in Chromebook users that may not be looking at Logos due to its limited features on the web/mobile app versions.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →