Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

2214 results found

1. One account, multiple users, just like netflix.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. It would be great to be able to browse someone else's wish list and purchase a product for them as a gift. The buyer doesn't have to be a Logos user.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  3. . Would it be possible for there also to be a paragraph that says “English Derivatives” that could show up on the screen when you hover over a word in the text? I have searched quite a bit trying to find a resource like that, but to no avail. There are a few online options, but the list is very limited to common Greek words.

An example I used last night in a bible study came from Acts 12:10. The text says that the gate opened by itself. The Greek word is αὐτόματος (automatē). I explained that we get our…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. Currently when I choose to export to powerpoint I can choose to export as background pictures or fully editable. The problem is that neither option exports the sermon notes too. I want it to work like it does for exporting to Proclaim where the notes go with the slides.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  5. Printing / exporting a passage list currently displays the following for each passage in the list.

• The title the user has assigned to the passage list
    • The Book, Chapter and Verse(s) for each passage in the list
    • The time and date of the export from Logos Bible Software

It would be helpful to also display (potentially as a subtitle) what resource / bible translation the user had chosen for the passage list at the point of export. This information could potentially be useful to other people who are given an exported copy of the passage list.

At present, the user…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. The new logos 8 allows the tagging of notes on desktop app. However, notes cannot be tagged in IOS. This feature would be great for me and others who read on their phone or tablet to be able to tag notes for better search-ability and referencing instead of having to go to a desktop / laptop to tag later. Please add this feature.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  7. In version 8, there are many tool items in the toolbar that take up space. Since my layout limits Notes to the upper right quarter of my screen, the toolbar goes to two line and shoves down that actual note I want to see. Plus, with the Anchors and +Add anchor always visable, you have to scroll down to see any of the actual note. The note is what is important. Please make it so you can modify the note screen to limit tools and anchor lines to just what is needed.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  8. Check out these awesome note features.
    Adding multiple anchors at once and creating a New Note faster than ever: - Link to Video demonstration - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWyH9DM4sso&list=UUvKtswSPgm669Odrg8myn6A

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  9. Notebook Organization.. Right now there really is no organization to the Notebooks. I create a notebook for each book of the bible, a notebook for major doctrines, etc.. They are all mixed up when displayed. They aren't sorted by any criteria except according to the order they were used with the most recent listed first. It would be much more useful to allow some additional level of organization, an option to display alphabetically, and an option to set an order specifically. If a notebook "category" were added along with the ability to order specifically those categories (i.e. according to an…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I would like to suggest that the verse memorization feature of Logos have an option to require that the verse reference be typed along with the text of the verse itself.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. Add the 5 prioritized commentaries to the context menu of a Bible reference, so you can right-click on a word in any passage and the context menu will give you the opportunity to open one of the prioritized commentaries on that verse.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    • Usually I have many books open and when searching a book, I am searching for the book icons. Now the book icons of the tabs, that are not active, are dimmed in brightness and cannot be discerned so clearly. Thus it is more difficult to find them. They should have the the same brightness, as when you are moving with the mouse over it, or the same brightness as the icon of the activated tab. That would make it easier to find the book.
    • The book icons also could be made bigger without making the tab bigger.
    • The difference between…
    3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. Wanting to open a new book, I click on the library icon and would like to start typing the title. But the curser is not in the search field, but on the filter menu. Thus a second click into the search field is necessary. That could be avoided by directly jumping into the search field. In case there should be text already, this text should be selected, so when starting to type, it is deleted.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. I would stay relentlessly focused on speed. I love logos but am constantly frustrated with speed. I wonder if there would be a market for a second program that could access all my books--something like a reader program. Something with basic search capabilities but built for speed. I would gladly give up half the features of Logos to double the speed.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  14. I have created the material for teaching online the hellenistic koine biblical language. I have created 30 units from 22 slides each, syntax, grammar, vocabulary and biblical texts

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  15. The idea has been suggested and implemented before (https://logos.uservoice.com/forums/42823-logos-bible-software-5/suggestions/1189543-allow-a-note-to-be-attached-to-a-lemma) but in some recent update this feature has been removed.

As an example: I have a note attached to the lemma ἁγιάζω which used to show up at every use of the word. The note icon no longer appears next to uses of ἁγιάζω.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  16. Double clicking a word in the Hebrew text of the BHS brings you to your lexicon, e.g. HALOT, especially when it is prioritized correctly. Yet, because of certain formatting issues, trying this in the BHQ normally does one of three things: 1) it will take you to the wrong word, 2) it will bring you to resources which are not relevant/helpful, or 3) it will simply open a general search tool. More thorough formatting of the BHQ like the BHS would be incredibly helpful, especially regarding efficiency and time-saving in research, study, and exegesis.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  17. It would be great to use the facet menu to filter media by license (Public Domain, Logos Free, Logos User, etc.)

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  18. 1) Be able to change glosses / translations from other DBs.
    2) Add column of "Parts of Speech / Semantic Functions", Like noun, verb, particle, etc.
    3) Possibility of unifying the homographs in a single line if the user wishes.
    4) Export pronunciation audio files

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  19. Would like to see the wishlists operate in some other ways:

1) like Amazon, shareable with anyone. This enables friends and family to purchase directly on behalf of the logos account holder. They get to 'see' what they're purchasing and not an impersonal gift card. Add a 'tag' in the "about information window" (where the citations are located) that cites the donor's name/info. This way a pastor or others will always remember in their library who the gift came from (e.g. FBC Men's Ministry, Mom, Dad, etc.).

2.) Like a wedding registry (self-explanatory, I think)

3.) Allow partial payments similar…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →