Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

2214 results found

1. Two options requested
    1. Ability to duplicate notes into different notebooks
    2. Ability to share a group of tagged notes

Explanation

I work with multiple teaching teams as I mentor and train lay leaders and paid staff. I would like to be able to notes for a specific section of Scripture with them. Sharing some but not all of my notes as I help them learn to do Bible Study for themselves.

I have all my notes in one notebook (started years ago, I've used Logos since 1993) and would like to be able to duplicate certain notes and/or highlights.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. The bright green “Go” button to the right of the Go box on the desktop’s main window is very distracting to my eyes as I try to focus on resource text below it and perform other program functions. It is so distracting that I’ve had to resort to hanging a small strip of cloth from the top of my monitor to cover this button.

Please add an option for users to hide the green Go button if they desire. The Go button, in my opinion, is not even necessary since when using the Go box, one can either use the…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  3. Please do not allow website menus to automatically drop down as the page is being read up or down. Some Bible and other websites have menus that automatically drop menus down when scrolling up or down the page and it is frustrating as it interferes with the text on the page and reduces the reading page depth.

I have recently discovered Faithlife and Logos Biblical services and your fixed menus that do not interfere with Bible reading is what appeals to me. Bible study is more important to sincere Bible lovers than fancy widgets.
    Thank you for your understanding and…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. When doing a word search in multiple bibles the address such as John 3:16 in Verses View should open the specific bible version it's listed under instead of the preferred bible. When you click the search word within the bible verse it opens to the correct resource but when clicking the actual address on the left it only opens to the preferred bible. For instance, my preferred bible is ESV. When I do a search in multiple bibles for the word love it shows me all the places love is in a verse in ESV, NIV, NKJV, etc. When I…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  5. It would be of use were the benefits specific to the resource I am considering: I don't need an ad about the wonders of using Logos.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  6. Publish Tony Evans Bible Commentary

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  7. D Martyn Jones commentary on chapter 5-7

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  8. You need Aerial Bold or Aerial Black in your font list for visually impaired users.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  9. Using the context menu for a word (e.g., subsisted) and then selecting "look up" (or simply double-clicking on the word if double-click is set to look up), seems to search only the exact word. There is no result for "subsisted," but, of course, "subsist" is the based word and does have results in dictionaries. This is a common problem; another example is the plural of many words, e.g., "discourses." Look-up is defeated by that plural, although "discourse" has many results in look-up.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  10. I love the Reading Plan feature in Logos, but not all of the books that I read are in Logos or are even available for Logos. However, I would still love for Logos to be my hub for reading plans. Consider allowing users to input a title and page numbers in order to create a custom reading plan for any book. I would understand if this feature were limited to those who had made an investment in Logos--e.g., a base package at a certain level, etc.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. Make the verse picker in IOS a setting that the user can pick the new verse picker in 8.12.0 (43), or the old verse picker which is smaller, but easier to use in large phones like the iPhone 11 Pro Max where the old verse picker fits in one screen.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. Muy buenas: les doy las gracias por esta herramienta estupenda. Les desearía comentar que entre los libros que hay, no consigo encontrar el Nuevo Testamento. Versión crítica sobre el texto original griego, del P. Manuel Iglesias, S. I., BAC 2017. Cuanto más la uso me doy cuenta que es, en mi humilde opinión, la mejor traducción, con diferencia, del NT para estudiar a fondo el texto griego. Es una pena que no esté en Verbum. ¿Sería posible que la incluyesen? Muchísimas gracias por ayudar el trabajo de tantas personas

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. I purchased the RSV to read Maccabees 3-4 and just to have another biblical to compare to the ESV, etc. I’m not sure why the the NRVS and the RSV-CE and the Ignatius RSV-2CE and every other Bible in the has footnotes but the standard RSV doesn’t have footnotes.

Example: Isaiah 7:14 (RSV): 14 Therefore the Lord himself will give you a sign. Behold, a young woman shall conceive and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanu-el. There is not footnotes for virgin!

Please, add the footnotes to the standard RSV.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  14. Include British English as a language option for spell checking.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  15. In the iOS Logos Bible App, please enable the Atlas to be displayed in one of the window panes that can also sync (link) to the the Bible's location of that map.

Example: Reading Genesis 1-3 would automatically sync to the Logos Atlas titled "Creation and the Fall".

Thank you for considering.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  16. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  17. If you could create a custom workflow and set the kind to a book within logos (or personal book), you could do things like book reports! Workflows are awesome ways to do structured content. Open up the possibilities with different kinds of workflows!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. It would be very helpful to implement a "collapsible" outlining feature in Notes, so that multiple levels of detail could be added to a Note, without the Note becoming visually overwhelming.

Each additional level of detail would in turn have its own "handle" to permit the creation of further sub-levels of the outline, and to enable the showing/hiding of each level, and the sub-levels below it.

Keyboard shortcuts for the creation of sub-levels and indentation would make this outlining feature very quick and efficient. A good example of the implementation of this functionality can be found in the Mac desktop…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  19. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  20. Hello,

It would be fantastic if Logos had a team that could offer Personal Book Creation services. We have the docx and money, you have the skill (and time), and BOOM a new avenue for capital at Faithlife and a great way to get some personal books added and indexed in Logos.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →