Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

2214 results found

1. Please add more column header options in the docs menu to make it easier to find documents. As of now, we are limited to name, date, and type of document. For example, sometimes a group of documents are related to each other, such as when studying for a research paper. Adding a "collection" field would be an effective way to link (or group) all of these documents together, and make them easy to find in the document explorer pane.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow links to resources to be opened directly on MacOS instead of via a web browser. See http://x-callback-url.com/apps/

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  3. I use the calendar to plan the whole church's sermons but am not the only preacher. When it's someone else's sermon to preach I don't want there to be an automatically created, empty, unnecessary Sermon Document to sit in my library.
    Instead, add a button to "Create Sermon Document" or disable this completely??

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. Let me share the calendar with my fellow preachers! I can print, save, export all other documents - let us create a PDF from it or print it out! You made it look pretty - let us share the pretty with our congregation!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  5. I doubt this will get many votes, but there are times when producing a PB with a point by point guide a dynamic check box might be useful to record you have done that step/action

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  6. Hello,
    I am writing to ask if you plan to be offering a source citation feature in your product. I have used previous versions, and was pleased that this feature was present. However, I recently created a new account as the focus of my studies is about to change, with greater focus on Church History (my intent is to get a PhD in the history of the reformation). With this new account, I have lost the ability for source citation to be inserted into my papers. My question at this point is whether source citation is a service you plan…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  7. I would like to add a step to my custom workflows for Sermon Preparation that searches my personal books for common Scripture citations or themes and lists them in the workflow.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  8. I would like to add a step to my custom workflows for Sermon Preparation that searches my personal books for common Scripture citations or themes and lists them in the workflow.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  9. Treat the Babylonian and Jerusalem Talmuds as Biblical commentaries (which they are) and integrate them with Bibles like you do for the other commentaries in your portfolio.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  10. The sermon editor is excellent for exporting to Word and PowerPoint. It would be great if it had the same functionality with Google docs and Google slides. as it currently stands to use this tool requires extra steps. Copy to word. Open in Google docs. Save as google docs. It would be great to be able to go straight through.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. a highlighted section without any notes associated with it is currently treated the same as a highlighted section with comments. In case a notebook is assigned in the Highlights setting, highlights (without notes) get assigned to that notebook. This fills the notebook up without notes.
    Suggestion: differentiate between notes and highlights. This means highlights without notes get assigned to a standard 'Highlights Notebook' and highlights with notes (which are actually notes) can be assigned as it is currently implemented.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. In order to use Logos for sophisticated linguistic work we need tools that help us compare texts on several levels:

First: the Lemmata-level. Shows and compares words, roots etc.
    Second: the sentence-level. Shows similar grammatical structures, similar phrases or parts of phrases
    Third: the dataset-level: Enhancing the functionality of the datasets by comparing everything put in one text with the text with which one wants to compare it.

For example: Putting in Isa 1:1-7 and comparing it with Isa 40:1-11. Comparable to a sophisticated anti-plagiarism-software we should now be able to see differences and similarities in meaning, in structure, in…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. My idea would be that you would bring that feature back into existence. I know it can be done because I could do it 15-20 years ago. It was so nice and convenient. Thank you for your time and consideration!!! God Bless!!!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  14. Sometimes it is nice to know which anchor is the primary reference for notes with multiple anchors. If there was a way to reorder them, this would be helpful.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  15. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  16. I have an Idea that I'd pay money for (I am paying money for).
    I would love Logos to have a cataloging element to it for our real books. Scan a barcode and then enter into a cataloging system so I can see what books I have (real or virtually or both).
    It would also be super cool If I could link that library with all of the other pastors at my church and maybe in the city along with our Church's library and see if any pastors in my church have a book I'm looking for.

Something comparable to…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  17. Everyone's library is full of broken links to the second edition of BAGD, but there is no way to purchase it. Please make it available for purchase or redirect links to the third edition (BDAG).

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  18. I have created several hundred tags from notes through many resources in my Logos Library; from Bible translations, Commentaries, books and Daily Devotionals. Because I have so many tags created, I cannot always remember every tag I've created in my Bible research or teaching. Currently, Logos has a filter within the Notes panel which has tags as a section for ALL my notebooks; however, it will NOT show all my created tags after exhaustion the "more" option. If I click on a particular resource and select tags, it will show ALL those tags created for that resource only. I'm looking…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  19. Make the back and forward button on mouse (used for surfing the web)- make these work in Logos like the little back and forward arrows at the top right of the active window - such as the Bible and dictionary, etc windows.

Thanks!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  20. Under the Visual Filters menu (3 dots making a triangle at the top of the bible window)

Sometimes I only want to see one of my highlight categories. I would like to be able to click a "solo" box next to the desired highlight; this would turn off all the other highlights. There would be a solo box next to each highlight; when this box is un-checked, all the highlights would go back to the state they were in before the solo box was checked - including the highlight which was solo'd.

Also, it would be nice if there was…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →