Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

2214 results found

1. Es muy fácil, por error, borrar una nota ya que no tiene una pregunta de “¿ESTÁ SEGURO DE QUE QUIERE BORRAR DEFINITIVAMENTE LA NOTA….? para advertirnos que estamos a punto de perder horas de trabajo y no poder recuperarla más.

El problema está en que el botón con la x que actualmente se usa en las notas personales para eliminar la nota, al menos los usuarios de Windows, lo tenemos asociado con “cerrar” y no con “borrar” o “eliminar”.

Tal vez podría implementarse un sistema de 2 ó 3 botones, uno para compactar la nota, otro para cerrarla y pasar…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. The docx files are fine but illustrations, personal pictures, etc., that are not text only have much value. I wish to download a photograph plus commentary (either mine of already composed) and have that integrate into the Logos Database search engine.

Also the ability to add tags to a photo I submit to accent the search feature afterwards.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. When I'm trying to export from the NRSV, two behaviors seem out of place.

First, If I use the checkboxes to select a chapter, say "Romans 3," the sub-checkboxes do not automatically select. So if I check three chapters and hit Export... it hasn't exported those three chapter. There remain hidden (collapsed) checkboxes that are un-checked. This is unexpected and non-standard (and a tad frustrating). The "right-click" and "Select All" approach is an over-complicated solution and if it remains, shouldn't be the primary way to select all.

Secondly, if I'm exporting from Romans, the checkboxes should automatically scroll to show…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Make it possible to "Star" or somehow mark favorite books or make a favorite books folder. When there are more than 1000 books, it would be nice to "tag" "favorite" whatever, to be able to have them at the top of the book list or in another list for easier access. I know that if you open them, they are at the top of the list, but it would be nice to tag them without having to open them to get them to that place.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  6. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  7. I would love to have a separate option for copying text to Nota Bene, in the Copy Bible Verses tool. Nota Bene is a word processor used primarily in academia that would make an excellent choice to add as one of the word processors to copy and paste to in Copy Bible Verses. As it is now, one has to do some manual formatting after the text is copied and pasted into Nota Bene. I am sure the developers of Nota Bene would be interested in such an option as well and be willing to help, if necessary.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  8. I suggest: All search results (no matter Bible verse searches or not) can be EXPANDED and COPIED into Clipboard

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. It seems as if monthly I am prompted to perform an update on my Logos system. I suggest you limit the amount of updates to 4 per year.
    Thank you for this consideration.
    I love my Logos Software and recommend it often to my friends.
    Jesse

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  10. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. First of all, thanks for making this great product. I love the prayer list function and display prayer list when I launch Logos. However, I hope the "Add Prayer" reposition to where more intuitive. Also, I think it would be better I can set frequency on the prayer list level so that I can have "family prayer list", "small group prayer list", "church prayer list"....

link a screenshot for explain
    http://note.io/1sr6zaN

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I suggest logos should have option to be able to group books in the shelf category by category. This will make it easy to find the book you are looking for. For instance, Bibles, commentary, dictionary etc.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Please add an option to zoom the interlinear pane independently from Bible text.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. If I swipe up on my iPad or down on my Android (and click 3 dots button), I get a menu of actions. There may be other ways too to get a popup actions menu. It would be great if the popup actions menu could be edited to include the actions I want most. In other words, have an 'edit' option on the popup menu and have a comprehensive list of possible actions and let us pick which ones we want most in our popup actions menu.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  15. When you look at your Favorites list, you likely don't remember what each verse talks about. If we could give each Favorite a title or at least see some or all of the verse with the reference, it would help remind what is each reference.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  16. Logos offers so many bundles of books, like the New Year's deals on Genesis and John. The dynamic pricing tells me how much I would owe to get all the books I don't already have, but I have no easy way of knowing which books I already have and so whether I really want to buy the rest of them. All the books I already have should be greyed out like the individual titles are when they are offered separately.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Add to Home page left column Confessions and Catechisms of choice, with Scripture proofs

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. It is a small thing, but every time I finish my daily prayer list, the program tells me "Prayers are done for today!" I laugh every time as It think, "Whew! I am sure glad I am finished with that!"

Prayer is such an all encompassing activity to me, that this statement strikes me as strange.

I would suggest a statement like, "Prayer list is complete for today!" or something like that to avoid communicating that we are ever finished with our prayers.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Provide a way to export videos such as the sermon Intro video in Jacob: Discerning Gods presence so we can actually use it in PowerPoint.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  20. All of the verse should be continuously read in Hebrew and not just the first word only.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)