Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

2214 results found

1. With the addition of boxes etc. of different colors in notes our ability to instantly see where a Note comes from has gotten a lot easier. Personally I use different colors for Sermon prep. Sermon suggestions, journaling, Mobile ed. other readings. Because always changing the color is tedious I got very happy when i saw the "Use this style by default" option. But much to my surprise it applied to all note files making it a lot less useful.
    I therefore suggest you make this function apply to the current note only, or add an option to accomplish this.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Please add "search" option within Note file, to search according to bible reference (or) provide linkset option within Notefile

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  3. Please add "settings" option to choose preferred resource(s) whose cross references alone will be displayed (in Passage Guide), instead of showing a bunch of all cross references from all available bibles

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. "Outline" in Passage guide is not displaying outlines from all available resources eg. Outlines in Macarthur Study Bible, Outline Bible... It only displays from select commentaries or handbooks, not from all of them

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  5. I always, even though I know Logos doesn't do it—I always open the new tab page thinking there will be a library search box there to quickly open whatever resource I want in that tab. However, I am only able to quickly open "recommended resources." While that is a nice feature, I regularly want something that isn't recommend. A search box would take the new tab page to the next level! Your library tab already has this (it's great). Please incorporate the library search into the new tab page (wish I could use every vote I've ever been given here).

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  6. It would be really helpful if you could make it possible to copy a slide and re-paste it in the sermon builder tool. For example, if I am writing out a manuscript and I want one slide that has two or three subpoints, I may also want to cut away to a scripture reference and then come back to the subpoints after showing the scripture slide. Currently, you have to create a new heading and repost the previous information. A quick, copy and past slide feature would be phenomenal!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. The Names of God interactive currently does not allow searching by either Biblical book (i.e. Genesis) or by range (i.e. Pentateuch or Exodus 1:1-19:25). All the data seems to be there, but without an easy way to access it.

As an example, I can find that the divine name YHWH occurs in Genesis 165 times by searching for the lemma and limiting the results to Genesis. I could then search for every name I could think of. This is without the interactive tool. But unless I know all the names already, I would not likely find the three names given…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  8. Please insert a field exclusive for "page number" in the panel view for books. The reason is to facilitate reference without having to click the box and select page number. I am aware that the page number can be selected to be visible in the text, but to the size of the screen it is not always visible.
    See the image suggestion: http://imgur.com/a/LZ4s0
    Make 1, take "page number" away from 2, move 3 "icons" to the side.
    The field of the page number should be editable to go to desired pages.
    Thanks for the help and attention!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  9. Let me say THANK YOU for the Sermon Editor! And thank you for working hard to improve it. This dramatically improves my work flow and I look forward to the refinements to come.

Please consider automatically adding a small SLIDE icon or indicator to the text (or manuscript) view. This could be as small as an asterisk etc. I use the sermon text document in the iOS app to preach from; and I control my own slides by remote. This would be helpful because not all of our slides come from the headings or scripture tags. I have found the…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I like the idea of sermon editor but don't want to be stuck writing exclusively in logos. Currently when I paste in my notes from other word processors, it ignores headings and pastes entirely as a block of text. Could the formatting be preserved on paste? This would allow us to makes slides from blocks of text we paste in.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. With power and prevalence of iPads, make the iOS app as robust as the desktop version. A full version of Logos on an iPad would open up a whole new world of mobility.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  12. when viewing the contents of documents, it will be really handy to have an idea where the entry is from, ie, the reference shown.

When adding a highlight to a book/Bible, we don't always put a heading or name in, and the highlight (converted to a note) title is all that is displayed when viewing the contents of a document. .... Currently, the marker, book title, note title and note are a the only items displayed
    One possible solution is to make the title = reference by default if no title in manually entered by the user.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. The ONLY thing I use with Logos Now is the extra templates for Visual Copy. Please make them available separately, add more author photos and make it possible to customize them. I will gladly pay for something I own. I cancelled my Logos Now subscription when you all made it an annual fee rather than a monthly subscription.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  14. is it possible add a function to Display the note quotation by color(highlight) filter like kindle?

so we can see the note quotation quickly by color/highlight filter?

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  15. There are numerous places where links to referenced resources have yet to be created. It would be nice if we could partner with you to create those missing links to references. Perhaps a function could be created where we could add a link that would then be shared with the rest of the Logos community allowing us all to benefit. We recognize that this is labor intensive process for you to fully accomplish so let us help. Perhaps there will need to be a process by which the proposed links could be validated but once again that might be work…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I love the ability to "clip" a portion of a resource, but it would be amazing if I could attach that clipping to particular verses/passages of scripture to call my attention to it later on or when I'm in that passage (similar to a note).

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  17. I often read my Bible full screen (Fn F11) and when I want to create a note, it is frustrating to have to go out of the full screen mode, and then either open the note file (I have them categorized by book) and then go back and create the note. Often by that time, the distraction of thought makes my note much less helpful, and sometimes I don't bother creating the note because I know it is going to be a hassle. I would also like the ability to right click on a text to create a note, and…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  18. Please provide KJV for the daily verse, the translation you use now is COMPLETELY USELESS

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  19. Can the Evangelical Commentary on the Bible be added to the Bible Outline Browser and to the Outlines section of the Passage Guide? This resource has really great outlines of biblical books and I always have to open it separately because it's not in the outline section of the Passage Guide or the Outline Browser. Also, since this commentary is a pretty standard resource in the base packages it would make a great addition to the outline browser tool. https://www.logos.com/product/183/evangelical-commentary-on-the-bible

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)