Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

2214 results found

1. Currently, you there are a limited number of books that the Theology Guide looks through. It would be great it if searched through the theology books you own as well.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. The view settings for the NIV 2011 American English version allow for Jesus’ words to be shown in red. Whilst the same toggle exists on the Anglicised version the words of Jesus don’t show in red.

Please could this feature be implemented so there is parity in this respect between the American and British versions of the NIV on Logos?

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  3. In v.8, searching notes for Greek, Hebrew, or Aramaic text depends on exactly representing diacritics. So, for instance, if I have a note titled קִנְיָן, and I search for קנין (no vowel points), I don't get a hit for that note.

Similarly, if I have a note titled ἑξῆς, and I search for εξης, the note also isn't listed as a result. More frustratingly, if the note uses precombined characters as in ἑξῆς (epsilon + precombined rough breathing, eta + precombined circumflex), even if I search for the graphically…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. There is no way to scroll down the Fuzzy Bible Search results which is incredibly problematic if you want to see beyond 3 to 5 results. The normal verse search results have this but not the Fuzzy results. Should be a simple and essentially beneficial improvement. Thank you!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  5. For Each Layout, have available an 'alpha list view' of every resource associated with respective Layout. This expedites identifying all resources within a layout without hovering the mouse over each tap one by one. My layouts have at least 35 resources each divided over 4 panels.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  6. When I am in Logos 8, Notes, Filters and have faceted a group of Notes (Highlights) that I would like to move to a different Notes File, I am unable to select that group of notes because I have thousands, and when I scroll down the list to be able to get to the end and do a Shift Click, Logos erases my original focus in that list. This is a bug.

If there was a "Select All" on the list, then I could grab them and move them to the new Notes file.
    My issue is that I have…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  7. In Logos 8, we must manually select the notebook and note style. In 7 we were able to right click and select a notebook from there. This feature or the ability to set a default notebook and style would be great.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  8. We need to be allowed to save current visual filters selected to match certain layouts. For example ... If I want to read my bible with nothing but the text and save those filter setting to my bible reading layout and then if I want to see notes and highlights visual filters on my bible study layout, I shouldn't have to change those visual filter settings when I select my different layouts. When you save a layout, all settings and views in that layout should be saved as preferences to that layout. Would save a lot of time. Thank you…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  9. I would very nice if you could re-order the anchors you have added in a note. For example if you have multiple Bible verses as anchors, plus multiple text extracts from commentaries, if you can shuffle these around inside the note by dragging and dropping them, that would be very helpful.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  10. Use current tagging to simulate the Rainbow Bible in any Logos Bible. Have a master selection with sub selections (e.g. faith, salvation, etc) to highlight verses with a color code that can be turned on/off as desired.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. Provide a option to turn on/off color coding verses in the Old Testament according to the Multiple Source Hypothesis (i.e. color code for J, E, P, D, etc) similar to Visual Filters.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  14. I understand that auto scrolling was developed back in 2014. I appreciate the function.

HOWEVER, there are times I do not want the program to auto-scroll (most of the times actually). When the audio is on it is very difficult to interact with the text. Most of my interaction with this is using the ESV Audio Bible.

MY REQUEST - Please develop a simple toggle option to enable/disable OR turn on/off the audio auto scroll function (in both the desktop and mobile applications).

This does seem to be a very simple programming thing. Many in my congregation (who I have…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  15. It would be nice to be able to toggle the hyphenation on and off. Just a small recommendation. I think the hyphenations are generated anyway.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  16. Simpler less functional app for reading on mobile device. The current app is overloaded with functions and becomes slow on the device. It even restarts when I move to a different app. A simple reader app with note-taking and highlighting would be nice.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  17. Suggested Bookmark Features

A bookmark is associated with a book, and has a label, and can be moved.

For example, I would have a bookmark labeled "morning" for my reading Bible, and one labeled "evening", and perhaps two or three labeled with some topic.

Then in some other resource, a bookmark or two labeled with a topic or whatever is helpful...

There could be a limit of bookmarks per resource, perhaps 5 or 10, or maybe a higher number or unlimited, depending how this would affect the application.

Then as I am reading, I can advance in the text, then…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  18. When I'm studying, there's often a blue notification bubble at the top of the screen. The kinds of notifications included vary, but they usually are not worth distracting me from Bible study: These resources were updated, these datasets were updated, etc. I understand that we do need notifications. Is there any way to make them available on demand and move them to a less distracting location?

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  19. give users preferences for tabs. in former versions I had 4 resources open in a panel - copy, text comparison, explorer, pronunciation, and information. All i needed was an icon and they all fit in a 2.5" panel but now V8 has the resource title, the link icon, and the resource icon all in one tab creating a need to scroll left to right in the panel. Preferences are needed for those who want all that info and those of us who have designed a workflow process for years that is fast and efficient.

Thank you!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  20. give user preferences for those who want a verse by verse comparison and those who want context comparison. before the latest V8 update I had 4 bibles i could quickly compare context with. If I wanted to dig deeper into a word i would use another resource. this would be very helpful as the new update has taken the context option out. you can only view verse by verse.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →