Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

2214 results found

1. I would like to have more options in the Drawing Mode function. Like more color and differents kinds of pen.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. I'd like to have the option to hide all menu bars in Logos to provide more vertical pixels for reading. I'm aware of some "workarounds" like hiding the Mac menu bar and decreasing the program scaling. But I'd rather get rid of those menu bars in their entirety. It's a way to reduce clutter and focus exclusively on the text in front of you. Reading mode is not sufficient for this for two reasons. (1) It forces the app to take up the entire monitor screen. I'd like to arrange 3 or more apps on one screen which cannot be…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  3. Option to rename the highlight styles. For example, if I highlight memory verses blue, I can change the name "Blue Highlighter" to "Memory Verse".

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. The prioritizing function works best for prioritizing your top Bibles and lexicons. But if you have a hundred commentaries on a Bible book ( I have far more.), using the prioritizing function is like throwing darts in the dark. You can't keep track of where the books are relative to each other. You need either (ideally) to be able to move books up and down while in, say, a passage guide in the preferred order, or, while in the library prioritizing function, create a folder for each book of the Bible to be used in, say, passage guide searches. Then,…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  5. I want to build a workflow for evaluating sermons but sermons are not a possible input.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  6. Enable a note to be attached so a specific English word in the Bible. That note could be seen in any or all translations.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. You desperately need to allow editing a sermon on mobile app. I do most of my work on an iPad. The only thing I use my computer for is writing sermons on logos. Everything else I can do on iPad.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  8. You desperately need to allow editing a sermon on mobile app. I do most of my work on an iPad. The only thing I use my computer for is writing sermons on logos. Everything else I can do on iPad.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  9. You desperately need to allow editing a sermon on mobile app. I do most of my work on an iPad. The only thing I use my computer for is writing sermons on logos. Everything else I can do on iPad.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  10. I imagine there are churches that have church on f.e. Saturday or Wednesday or...?
    Maybe create an option to pick the standard day of the week before creating a whole year.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. What would be MOST HELPFUL is in the LXX list to have references where related Greek words are also listed. For example Rev 4:2 mentions a “throne” and in the Factbook Key Article on this word is listed a number of occasions in the LXX where the word is used. What is NOT included in the list is Isaiah 6:1 where the Greek mss word is not “thronos” but “thronou”, even though “thronos” appears to be the lemma.

I suggest that the references in the LXX include all uses of the lemma and manuscript forms of the word.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. I do my exegesis in Microsoft Word as well as my sermon writing, simply because it is a better Word processing tool than Logos Notes and also a lot faster. I will (probably) never use Logos Notes for my sermons. So it would be great if You could open Microsoft Word within Logos.
    This would give the opertunity to open one window (Logos) instead of multiple windows (Word next to my commentaries in a floating window, but also the exegetical guide, and so on) and that gives a better working flow.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. I didn't understand the need or value of uploading personal books when they are made. I had poor information. Now I have no idea which ones are uploaded and which are not. And when I look for and want to upload books in my spare time, I don't always get the option to upload a book even when I know it hasn't been uploaded. If I build it again, the option appears.
    I am asking that when I am in the personal books tools section, when I seek to edit a book or even before I get that far, I…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  14. The Most Efficient way to Change the name of your notes.

Instead of hunting it down and typing in the old name, what about a super easy method that will save everyone time.

Please watch this very short idea on video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=020jGcQP7Dg

Peace..

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
1 2 107 108 109 111 Next →