Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

2214 results found

1. Something similar to the l# tip window that appeared on hover over biblical words, customizable to include things like parsing, strongs or L&N info, and definition gloss.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Allow any named layout to be linked to a named layout that has been designated as a template so that structural changes (physical arrangement of panels and tabs, including the selection of resources) would be reflected in all linked children whenever a child layout is next invoked. The locations within any resource or tool (verse, page, topic) would NOT be linked, but would be unique to the child layout. If the structure of the child layout is changed, it would revert to the template's layout when saved.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Can we add an option to display all the notes for a prayer request as it used to be possible in Logos 3 (see http://community.logos.com/forums/t/15015.aspx ). The closest I have come is to go into Reading View and clicking on each item that is longer than it will display to put it into edit mode, but that's a painful way to go over your prayer list - I'd really like to pull up the list and then just pray, rather than monkeying around with the mouse all the time.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  4. When the Main Window becomes active, all floating panels additionally come "to the top" and become active.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  5. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  6. Passages lists should be included in My Content. One could then use them to link Logos and non-Logos resources. I'm thinking especially of non-Logos resources that are linked in the Favorites section.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  7. Logos 4 is heavily memory dependent and thrashes the hard disk because of its high index requirements. It would be good to be able to move the index or cache onto a different/faster/ram disk to speed up the program. This should be a new program setting.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  8. Sometimes I want to study the connection between 2 or more words, and I can type both in the search with unsatisfying results, and then find out later that the answer I was looking for was there, but the words were simply a few verses or chapters apart. I'm asking for the ability to search nearby texts, with a pulldown or something that allows you to choose HOW near: 1 verse, 2 verses, 100 verses, 5 chapters, etc...I think this would be a powerful Bible study tool! Thank you!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. As submitted in the Forum as: Sentence Diagrammer Request: rotate text - Logos Bible Software Forums http://community.logos.com/forums/t/19992.aspx

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. As noted in this thread:
    Please provide a dropdown list of the available filters in the "Start with" box of collections tool - Logos Bible Software Forums < http://community.logos.com/forums/t/20940.aspx >

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I'd like to have a hyperlink from the resource information screen directly to that book on Amazon (or other online booksellers). It would be useful to read reviews on books, recommend it to friends, check other relevant works, etc.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. It would be nice if prayer lists could be exported to external task/project managers. Since ToodleDo is free and has open, published APIs, I'd request that this be the first one considered.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  14. When removing a palette the highlighting instances of that palette are currently converted to the default style. Deletion of the palette would indicate that those instances are no longer desired and should be deleted.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  15. Hey There.

It would be nice to be able to apply the "graph search results" functionality to a passage list.

I have a passage list where I record all of the scriptures used in my sermons and in the Sunday services.

I use that to ensure that I'm preaching on a cross section of the Bible, since I don't always follow the lectionary.

It would be nice to be able to view my passage list visually, to see where in the Bible the passages come from.

The functionality has already been written... this is basically the "graph search results" tool,…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  16. At present, if I want to filter my library on the NOT of a single condition, I have to artificially add a universal condition so that I can use the ANDNOT operator; e.g.

rating:>=0 ANDNOT mytag:"value"

It would be more natural to use something like:

NOT mytag:"value"

or maybe

mytag!:"value"

(Note the exclamation mark preceding the colon.)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I want the option to use the Bible Reading Plans, but with my own customized Layout so I have the Resources I want to see.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  18. It just seems so intuitive to use the Microsoft convention of the maximize / minimize button to make the windows in Logos go full screen and then back.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  19. When uninstalling Logos 4, it would be good if the user was warned that their downloaded resource files would be deleted as part of this uninstall. Redownloading multiple GB of books is not fun :)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Hello,

I would like to suggest that Logos make Logos Bible Software Completely Voice Controllable. "Open ABC"..."Close XYZ"

Let Me Know What You Think! :)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →