Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

2214 results found

1. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. Now, I'm sure that I will make this sound ridiculously simple to accomplish BUT why can't the developers of the Logos 4 software, create an "addin" that would "decode" the Hebrew and Greek ANYWHERE in our software that we hover over??? If the whole Goal of Logos 4 is to make... academic bible study easy for "dummies" then why not decode the Hebrew and Greek text for us ANYWHERE? The way I see it.. Anytime a person would come to an foreign word in the bible or in one of the commentaries they could just flip a switch, hover over…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  3. http://community.logos.com/forums/p/29051/215010.aspx#215010
    Use ISBN to upload basic citation information on book. User then adds a list of the scripture covered in the book. A new section in the Guide section shows you what books in your own library cover the passage you are studying.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Admin →
  5. Right clicking on the comparison bar allows one to bring up a floating window. But, there is no option to restore it back to its original place. Docking really doesn't do the trick. Also, when right clicking on the Text Comparison Bar, and bringing up the floating window, the colour is black as a background and differences between the Translations is blue. It would be nice if we could have an option to change the colours here.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  6. Allow a view of Library books, periodicals to show when they were purchased.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  7. Currently if one has to restore an iPhone/iPad, one loses all his downloaded Logos resources. They must be manually re-selected, and then the download process--if there are a large number of books--can take a huge amount of time.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  8. As it stands now, one has to move the mouse and click on bold or italics to get this feature for taking notes. It would be nice to have keyboard control B or control I to do this process.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  9. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  10. I like that I can display my prayer lists on the features pane above my home page. I think it would be nice if the only prayers visible were for the current day.

For instance, I have certain things I only pray for on Tuesdays so those should only be visible on Tuesdays on not on Saturday.

Another option would be to allow me to create a prayer list for specific days (like Wednesday - Family & Friends) and only display it on the scheduled day (in this case, Wednesdays).

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  12. The default translation for this is the ESV; this user does not want to ever have to look at that translation, wants the ability to set the preferred Bible for the data generated from the ring pull-away sections.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 1 Have the page numbers at the top of the search and the bottom, instead of just at the bottom.

2 It would be nice to be able to x out a search listing as you scroll thru them.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  15. I notice when dragging a verse to notes, it always defaults to the biblical placement order of the text. However, if I am studying a topic I want to place them in my own order to fit the purpose of the study.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  16. Are there any New ideas / interest in this Post?

There could be a Recycling Bin with the Logos Logo on it next to the "Help" icon. When Clicked it could present a drop down menu similar to the Layout Menu, showing you snapshots of all the recent changes you've made (like the Layout Menu :), only Pertaining to Deletions (Highly modifiable Idea as to what will actually show up in this menu). When clicked, it could ask you "Are You Sure You Want To Rollback To this Point? Yes or No (buttons)". When selecting yes, the changes from that…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. In some of the resources, for example the nicene and post nicene church fathers by Schaff - the directory an the left is not very helpful - only Chapter 1, Chapter 2. In Libronix 3 there was the full Headline, do it was much more easier to find and overview the context. Could you change this back?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  18. Instead of having to go to each individual resource to select it for offline reading, there should be an easier way to download the titles you want.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  20. Please consider to publish the Revised Chinese Union Version in Simplified script. Thank you.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)