Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

2214 results found

1. CTRL-F find feature is useful. however, the find tab that extends down usually covers the actual found word. it should automatically scroll down a few lines. thanks, Ken

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  2. This could be offered by adding an additional fee on top of the set prepub amount... giving people the option of paying more for simple early access to the content, or paying less and just waiting for the official release.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. If I have been away using the laptop and return home to my PC, the next day I want to catch up to the right place in my Bible Reading Plan. Using "Catch up to today" actually begins with tomorrow's Plan, not today's. Can this be changed, including the visual filtering that goes with it?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. The current location in the Table of Contents is displayed at the bottom of the Table of Contents pane, so you cannot see how many chapters are next. It would be nice if the Table of Contents pane was adjusted upward so that current location was the first item shown.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  5. put markup style names into the title section of the palette note file so we can tell what markups is associated with the reference. with the sort by title we would be able to do more with the information. right now all the file does is duplicate the navigation by annotation already implemented in the resource locater bar..

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  6. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  7. I would love to see what the creative minds at Logos could come up with to integrate what they do best into a website / social portal for churches.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  8. Articles and other text blocks on the Home screen generally have the "more" link that opens a new window or opens the default browser. I would love for this to be as simple as dragging the corner of that block to expand or when I hover over to show the full text, even if this had scroll bars.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  9. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  10. In the BDAG lexicon, when you right click a word, the menu pops up with an option titled "Perseus Web Lookup". The Perseus LSJ version is sometimes very slow. The University of Chicago's version is much faster and has less clutter. (Note, the UoC version only works on lemmata).

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Finding a suggestion simular to one you might vote for is currently like looking at a phone book without being alphabetized, except by most popular person is first. Sorting the entire list by "Most Votes" is interesting, but when I'm looking for interface improvments I cant find them except scrolling through every single idea in the entire database, some 25+ pages. The suggestion is to create some sort of categories, like ideas for: iPhone, Searching, Library, etc, etc. So we can select the category simular to our idea and find one to vote for or enter a new one.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  14. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  15. Develop a forward and backward arrow head positioned in the upper left corner. Mimics internet browser arrow heads (Internet Explorer; Firefox, etc.). This can be accomplished via "restore point" creation that takes snap shots every few seconds or minutes - defaulted. One may not get back to their exact last screen view, but it may be something that is better than nothing that "History" or "Layout" cannot record for restoration.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  16. Is there a reason for the arrows on the slide bars being so small? A bit larger or even coloured would make navigating much easier for our aging population. I doubt that larger arrows would disturb those whose eyesight is still in top form.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  17. I use Google foor Basic searches because it is faster, easier to find exactly wthat I am looking for. Many times it includes Logos references. In Logos it is either thousands of references or none because of how I phrase the search... with Google uses the exact same search pattern I get results I can use in short order.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  18. Add Pop-up Box to Describe all Updates\Changes\Added Resources, Etc when Logos Re-Starts or Downloads. Whenever Logos says it is downloading, and then asks me to restart it.... I get excited knowing that Logos has either upgraded or I have a pre-pub item that has been completed and is downloading. But I never know exactly what it is and would really love to know if it is a new resource so that I can go in and add it to a specific collection if necessary.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  19. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  20. When you copy verses using Ctrl-Alt-B or Ctrl-F10 as soon as you hit ALT-P to paste the box should disappear and you should still be in your word document, right now you have to click around the box or hit CTRL-Shift-F11 to dock and it kicks you back to logos and you have to use your mouse to get back to your word document.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →