Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

2214 results found

1. When I'm doing a study on a passage, I frequently want to at least glance at each commentary that's available.

In some instances, you might have 20 commentaries available to you depending on the passage. Manually opening them all is a bit of a pain.

It would be nice to have an "Open All Commentaries" option to save some time rather than manually opening each one for those times when you want them in separate tabs. (As opposed to switching which commentary is open in a single tab.)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  2. Extend the capacity of exegetical searches. Right now they only show fifteen verses at a time which requires multiple searches to be done for longer passages.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  3. It's frustrating to have to always open highlighting when a simple right click or something easier more like Kindle books.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  4. Deliver BSM an ebook so it can be read on my iPad and keep it like a resource in Logos 4.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I'm very particular about how I choose to customize my environment, especially how I organize my Start --> All Programs. Specifically, I don't want any links in All Programs; only folders. For example, I have a folder labeled Logos which contains the program link. Now, I'm totally fine with how often Logos issues updates but I'm really not ok with the fact that every update ALWAYS creates a link in the 'root' of All Programs.

I would like to suggest that the updates are made sufficiently intelligent so as to discover all the custom locations where users have chosen to…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  6. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  7. Every other time I turn on my computer the logos icon is jumping on my iMac. I need updates not to interfere with me being able to use my computer and the logos application. It is not such a priority that I need to set all of my work aside immediately to update. It should update when the computer is idle at night, not as soon as I try to use it.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Add circled numbers to the highlight function so that we can number segments of text to outline and follow arguments in books being read

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  9. Create a way to allow us to obtain a bibliography listing of all books in our library.
    Something like this was available in Libronix 3

A nelson bundle deal we just offered but there was no convenient, easy way to determine what I had and what I lacked.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  10. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. When copying a non-Bible text from Logos, and pasting it into a Word document, I would like to be offered the option to choose to copy only the regular (numbered) footnotes, and leaving out the misc abbreviation footnotes that Logos creates based on words that are linked in the document. Thank you.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  14. The title says it all. Add an item to the Visual Filter Menu to disable the current search filter. Right now if a search is run there is no way to turn off the filter the search pane creates across active resources. Sometimes it is distracting to see current search results highlighted in an active resource.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  15. How about an inexpensive bible that would respond to the speakers voice and quickly go to the reference given.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  16. When a cursor touches a biblical reference in a book or commentary, immediately LOGOS provides a pop-up giving the reference; it saves a look-up and is a nice feature. The same is true for Josephus' works. My suggestion is that the same courtesy be extended to Qumran citations which appear with great regularity in serious biblical study.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  17. Tag Bible Places with all Bibles, not only interlinear. Glo has this nice feature linked to any place in OT or NT

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  18. Instead of having to hover over each individual verse to view it, have a link to open up a new window with all the content listed. (OR) offer the "link set" option with the topic guide.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  19. Sort the new Logos 5 timeline vertically by date, so that as the time line is read from left to right entries appear in the date/start date associated/attached to them.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  20. May I please request a simple update?? Could you please add a theme with a tan background with brown text? Both the light and 'low light' hurt the eyes and, sadly, make it difficult to spend the time I would like to in reading. Thank you! :-D

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →