Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

2214 results found

1. I use Google Calendar and Thunderbird instead of Outlook. It would be great of things like the prayer list could be exported or synced with Thunderbird/Google Calendar/Google Tasks

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. I would like a voice/read recorder from Logos, that I could record and read Bible passages to memorize. Large enough to hold the whole Bible and share or trade with friends or family. You already have the Bible but possibly enable on to read a passage or book to ones own voice.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  3. Add a toolbar for highlighters (like onenote) for the full screen view. currently if i am reading in full screen i need to exit it to highlight. (unless i have all the shortcuts memoized

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  5. I have an unusual suggestion/request. I have thought for a while that there should be a Logos product "catalog" made into a Personal Book (based on the resources you sell). Using Logos can allow for some searches not possible on the website and be linked to reports so that when a topic/reference is looked up, related book suggestions from the book (of resources the user owns or could purchase) would come up to enhance the search.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  6. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  7. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  8. I purchased the Keller sermon archive which was to be released in 5 instalments (note: full payment had to be given up front) What I never anticipated was how long it would take to get these instalments. It has been 8 months and only 2 instalments have been released. At this rate it will take over 2 years to receive this product in full. The sheer length of time is a problem in and of itself but I suggest that if Logos is going to take so long in releasing instalments that payments also be made in instalments. It is…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  9. When you set a bookmark (eg CTRL SHIFT 1) it would be great if a little bookmark icon appeared in the document showing where the bookmark was. Then:

1) you would know the bookmark has been successfully set

2) you could see the bookmark later - be reminded that is where your bookmark is. This is useful when later you are reading through the passage
    (You can see the bookmark quickly without needing to use CTRL-1 or open the Favourites toolbar to see where the bookmark is)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  10. Could also add "Go to bookmark" on the right click menu

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. I am writing a paper, and I have a lot of clippings with tags for the section of the paper they apply to. I want to take them with me to work tomorrow in a Word document (since I can't see them on my iPad), but only want one section/tag. If I export them all, they make 44 pages of unsorted clippings. I'd like to select only one and be able to export that for working on a paper.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. I would like to have a list of selectable tags within a Clippings document, much like the pop-out table-of-contents navigation panel of other resources. As tags are added to clippings, the tag would be added to the navigation list, and then the clippings could be selectively viewed by clicking on the associated tags (preferably allowing multiple tags to be selected at once). This would allow a user to view an appropriate sub-set of clippings with a clippings document - for example, viewing only those which apply to a specific section of a paper being written at the time. This would…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Currently, when I use the automatic footnote creation (by copying) or use Logos' Bibliography tool in a Bible dictionary, the footnote begins with the resources editors.

Instead, I would prefer the author of the entry begin the footnote, as such:

Footnote: B.D. Napier, “Prophet, Prophetism,” in The Interpreter’s Dictionary of the Bible, ed. G. A. Buttrick, 4 vol. (Nashville: Abingdon, 1962) 3:896.

Bibliography: Napier, B.D. “Prophet, Prophetism.” Pages 896-919 in vol. 3 of The Interpreter’s Dictionary of the Bible. Edited by George Arthur Buttrick. 4 vols. Nashville: Abingdon, 1962.

This gives credit to the author of the entry as well…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Allow us to make the print larger on the home pages

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  15. Muchas veces, cuando estamos haciendo un estudio de un libro de la Biblia necesitamos cambiar de versículos manteniéndonos dentro del libro.
    Sería de gran utilidad que a la hora de hacer clic en el recuadro para ingresar el pasaje de la Biblia que buscamos, en vez de seleccionarse todo (libro y versículos) se seleccione, en el primer clic, sólo los versículos para que nos permita con un solo clic cambiar de versículos manteníendonos en el libro, y en un segundo clic recién se seleccione todo como para cambiar de libro.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  16. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  17. Shibboleth for Mac would be nice in your free time.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  19. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  20. Why not to incapsulate a library search tool in the library panel? When I need a specific commentary on John, for example, I must enter something like "type:commentary john" or "type:commentary subject:john". As for the syntax search, why dont allow to save these searches for repetitive use?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →