Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

2214 results found

1. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. I would like to add photos to the home page and I understand this is not possible. Part of studying God's Word is envisioning things that God has for us. In Habakkuk 2.2, it says "write the vision and make it plain". How can we write the vision without photos, artwork, etc. I would like to be creative in Logos and would like to add photos to my home page.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  3. So I own all of the Luther's Works Collection as well as the Early Church Father's, and have them in a collection in my Logos Library. What I'd like to be able to do is read the entire collection I've created, but of course I'd set it to go over a multi-year period, say 5 or so years.

As part of this feature, the ability to read by section or chapter or letter or paragraph may also be useful.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. PLEASE allow users to categorize their books according to their own needs or preferences, or put them in collections.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  5. In the Exegetical and Passage Guides you have many different things that can be shown, Grammars, Grammatical Constructions, Atlas, that kind of thing. When you have a lot of them showing it would be great to sort them Alphabetically.

I would like to see it in the right click, like where the Collapse All is located.

This would also quickly show you when you have two of the same open, like Grammar twice. I'm a bit surprised you can have two of the same open, but it can happen.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  6. There is another problem in Basic Bible Study. LOGOS doesn’t always remember the location where you are typing.

Each time I have switched to a resourcewindow that is behind the Workflow window (another tab), when I go back to Workflow, LOGOS has forgotten my cursorposition and returns to the top op the Basic Bible Study. That’s quite irritating and causes a lot extra scrolling to find the place you were typing.

Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  7. In search panel, when your reference range is e.g. Matthew-John, and you switch Bible versions, it automatically switches the reference range back to "All Passages." Can you make it so that when you switch Bible versions, it doesn't change the reference range. Customer service said it is not a bug, but is by design.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  8. Currently I have to do extensive trackpad or mouse work in order to go back and forth between clicking on the paragraph I want to add to my handout & clicking on the "handout" button. It would HUGELY speed up my workflow if you would simply make a keyboard shortcut to add a paragraph to the handout in the Sermon Editor.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  9. Add coding to allow the user to change the relative font size of the verse numbers and reference. In HTML this is <font size=-2> </font size>.

I am asking for this because I copy these to a program that does not properly work with superscript text (which I prefer). If you could add this coding, I would greatly appreciate it.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  10. When using the Sentence Diagram tool, and inserting a passage, say from the UBS5, one problem I run into is that punctuation from the UBS5 is removed. While it may be desirable in some cases to not have that present, in many cases it’s a good starting point for breaking a block of Greek to be parsed and translated into the various independent and subordinating clauses.

I would really LOVE to have an option when inserting a passage to include or not include punctuation from the source.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. The Logos 8 barely runs on computers that meet the bare minimum unless you turn everything else on the computer off. Your bare minimums have not changed in a long time and cause needless frustrations. On the bare minimum requirements should also be your recommended minimums on the same page. Then we have integrity and an honest assessment of what is needed. Your tech people only invited me to look at these minimums when purchasing the upgrade - so they require retraining as well.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. One of the frustrations of this tool is that it creates a new note every time an observation is made from within the module. All observations should be included in the same note, linking/tagging the text for future reference. While they are combined in a notebook, the notebooks are not tagged/linked to the text or scripture reference. This means that there are often duplicate notebooks made for the same scripture reference which gets monotonous. It would also be nice to modify the number of observations that you would like to use. Because some of us are trained in expository preaching,…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. Create reading plan with just title, author, and number of pages.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  14. with the ability to log content as title (before starting) and correct/record afterwards (within notes?). Have a verse media populate a random tab/window when the timer goes off.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  15. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  16. To have:
    "Book" ^V | "Chapter" ^V | "Verse" ^V
    (^V = Up/Down arrows)
    I have a screen shot but do not see how to include it here.

This would replace having to use the drop-down, select and then click arrow with just click arrow

See: https://community.logos.com/forums/p/190161/1096419.aspx#1096419

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  17. I set the passage guide to my text, but if I open commentaries, the pericope in the passage guide changes as the commentary subdivides the text. well, I'm still preaching on the set of verses I put in in the first place. I want the ability to set a "Master" in the linked set.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  18. I would like to be able to organize my prayer lists by morning and evening prayers. Can a box with am and pm be added?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  19. I don't have ready internet for my desktop computer (Mac). The only way I can access the web is tethering with my phone. It would be great if the Faithlife Study Bible were available as a separate application for the Mac for those of us without ready internet access who can't access the online version.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  20. When working with smaller window sizes (for example when using Apples SplitView), part of the menu is just cut off and cannot be used anymore. Would you please make the missing buttons accessible, e.g. by having them appear in a dropdown menu (in its own programs like Pages, Apple has a double arrow to the far right of the menu if not all buttons can be displayed)?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →