Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

2214 results found

1. When a commentary appears in the footnotes, it doesn't note if that commentary is part of a series, like the Word Biblical Commentary. It lists the author and book title like the book was a stand-alone work. The set the book is in should be noted in all bibliographic information.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. Logos should offer a Logos Training Certification Program where people who want to become local instructors to their state and cities, and offer Logos Bible Software Instruction for an hourly rate or certain course instruction for people that either recently purchased their software or have had it for a few years and do not utilize it.

Too often people who purchase Logos Bible Software never use it because they don't know how and videos are not the best way to learn, one on one is.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  3. On the home page we should have the option to set up or select the perferred version on the daily Bible verse displayed.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  5. I found a typo in an image of Paul's Life and an oversight in a Visual Copy of Paul, but had no way of easily reporting the typo like in a text book. (Right click, select report typo, etc). Luckily I was able to track down a possible author of the resource and reported the typos. They did get back with me and thanked me for the report and told me what email address to use in the future if I find any more; which I will do. But, this should be a feature across the Logos 6 system. In…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  6. Would love access all my paid content on my logos account via web/cloud. Option of download content for off line content storage on external drive would be nice.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  7. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  8. Create a feature in the "Notes" section that allows you to categorize all your notes.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  9. It would be great if you could see all of the Books of the Bible on one page. Then once you click on a book, another window opens to show the entire book, chapter by chapter with a brief heading. That way you have a better idea of what's going on in each chapter. For example, You could click on the book of 1 John:
    Chapter 1: Real Fellowship With God.
    Chapter 2: Christians Know The Truth.
    Chapter 3: Sin Is Never Acceptable.
    Chapter 4: Don't Be Gullible In Your Faith.
    Chapter 5: Be Confident In Your Faith.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  10. Maybe this isn't the most efficient way to generate bibliographies of Logos books, but it is the one I used to create my Works Cited in my DMin dissertation. Now retired, I want to get into writing again.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. The pronunciation of the Hebrew text only picks up the first word and not the complete sentence text

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  14. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  15. I have an idea for Logos that I have been meaning to share. Is it possible to consider a one time payment for upgrades for the next so many years. For instance, I would not mind paying more up front, perhaps with a discount, and letting you all use that upfront money to fund your future upgrades and then automatically getting the upgrade as it comes for the set amount of years. My investment would give you all upfront funds, and will give me the updates without having to worry if a new one is going to be just around…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  16. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  17. A Biblical Research Paper includes information about the book or passages being under consideration. Facts about the author, date, history, etc. are readily available in the Factbook. However, when working out of the Exegetic Guide (I create my own as "My Exegetic Guide") adding those collections and tools necessary to do exegetical research; but, the Exegetic Guide topic do not include the data that is conveniently presented in Factbook. Therefore, it is necessary to open Factbook and My Exegetic Guide as separate panels--not unacceptable, although somewhat time consuming to keep switching back and forth between panels. If Factbook could be…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  18. The Logos 5 start up page was was easier to navigate because an entire article fit on a page. In the new, scrolling format, it is awkward to scroll through one article to read it and then have to scroll back up to articles you may have missed.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  19. There are a number of commentaries and books from Jimmy Swaggart Ministries available on Logos now and would like to have all the new ones also made available here on Logos

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  20. Please add nkjv back to proclaim

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here