Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

2214 results found

1. I understand that A Dictionary of Biblical Languages w/ Semantic Domains: Hebrew (OT) provides Louw-Nida numbers for the Old Testament. How can we create visual filters for Bibles using this resource?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. Add a button/icon to one of the two dedicated toolbars each open resource has that will float and dock the selected window.
    This will be much more convenient.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  3. While reading in the Windows version of Logos, I would like to be able to click in the reading pane and drag the text upwards/downwards rather than using the arrow keys or pageup/pagedown. This is similar to how many pdf reading programs work. I find the pageup/pagedown and arrow keys to be with a slight delay and also jerky making difficult to follow with my eyes. Also, dragging up and down allows easier reference to parts I have just read.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. It's great being able to send text to a clippings file, but we should be able to send an image as well. For example, some resources have image files of charts or tables that would be very useful in sending to a clippings file.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  5. The app Reading Plans has numerous plans to choose from, and it can tie into multiple Bible programs. I would suggest you offer many of the plans available there along with the other enhancements others have suggested.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  6. When making collections: Having a separate identifier of NEW books NOT already in the Collection. Logos has the Read/Unread tab or on the other side the view option. This would be a godsend for organizing collections.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  7. In attempting a search, I typed Peter and got info, I typed Pedro and got nothing. I have the bilingual Tesoros package software and thought it would give me equal amounts of info in for the both searches. I guess my suggestion is to improve this aspect so it will do as I have expected.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  8. I love the Emphasize Active Reference option, especially when using BDAG. However, it would be more helpful if it highlighted any verse reference in the active window as opposed to only the Bible reference link currently highlighted in the active menu. For example, Luke 2:3-8 may be visible in the active window, but Luke 2:5 is the active reference, so only references to Luke 2:5 are highlighted. So, it would be more helpful it highlighted references in the active passage, as opposed to only the bible verse.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  9. I was told that there are only some resources that are compatible with factbook searches. I found this when opening factbook to look at historical context of Matthew and discovered that my preferred commentaries (Pillar, Hendrickson's NTC, Spence) do not appear under headings like "authorship', 'background', 'date', etc. Please expand the compatibility to make factbook more useful.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  10. I am having trouble seeing icons usually on the right hand side of the screen; i.e. the scroll icon and similar icons. They appear very faint. I have tried adjusting the contrast and brightness of my screen but it still faint. Can they be made darker.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. Why is it hard to "Paste and match style" within notes?

Occasionally, I like to paste txt into a note field that comes from a source outside of Logos (like a web page, or a note stored elsewhere). I want to paste in a way that matches the look of my Logos note file ... with fewer steps.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  14. Please allow highlighting function to draw lines and write section headings for the biblical text

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  15. I could not copy the biblical text as hightlighted by the highlighting tool. If the program could copy the highlighted text as a photo, that would facilitate my biblical presentation.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. This would allow the videos in mobile ed to autoplay, instead of having to play them segment at a time. I like to ride my stationary bike and watch but its a bit difficult when the segments don't autoplay.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  17. I would like to see an alphabetizing of the resources for easier location. Presently you list commentaries, however to find e.g. Malachi may be at the end of the listing for that specific commentary. Having the commentaries list them in order as if you had the hard copies in your library would be very useful in saving time searching for the one you want. This is the same issue when looking for different bibles. They are randomly ordered which means one has to go on a treasure hunt to find the bible desired. It is great that we have these…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  18. Right now the Go box is defaulting to a custom guide I made several months ago that I named simply "my guide" whenever I type in a scripture reference. I have several custom guides but for some reason it always defaults to that one....what would really be helpful is that you provide a drop down menu that would allow the user to choose which custom guide we want to use.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  19. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  20. The Go Box needs a drop down menu so that I can choose which guide to open instead of just a default. Right now for some reason it always defaults to a passage guide that I made several months ago (not sure what it would have done without that) Anyway I have a number of passage guides and would like the option to open each of them individually.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →