Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

2214 results found

1. If the text editor has a series of headings, such as Study the Scripture, followed by Read the Passage, Understand the Setting, What Does it Mean, Today's Application ..... A series of slides, generated with the main heading, and the sequenced sub-headings would be helpful. (This can be done manually once the export to PowerPoint has been completed, or separately in the Text Editor and the Media Creator), but not interactively with the text editor.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. I would like to suggest that a Bible version/translation or lectionaries be made available that have pronunciation of difficult or unfamiliar words
    included in the text (not audible) which will aid lay readers/lectors in weekly worship as well as public reading of Scripture in small groups.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. Or be able to create a folder for a particular topic - and then put your 'notes' and 'clippings' related to that topic in a folder.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  5. (1) Enable offline searches (i.e., searches in Airplane Mode) for All Resources (i.e., all resources downloaded locally to the iPad). Currently, the widest available search is "Recent Resources," which is very insufficient. (2) Improve titles for search results. For instance, in searching the Bible, a search return might read "Chapter 3" or "Chapter 12." That means nothing. A better result would be "Hosea 3," or "Hosea 3:1". Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  6. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  7. Could you provide a 'word cloud' tool which will create a word cloud for (any) selected or any described text? So, I could get a generated word cloud for, say John 13, or for the whole gospel of John. And, since the concordance tool exists, even for a reference work or collection.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  8. Why? To 'gather' or to 'separate' the verses in the passage list.

Say a person uses the 'Save as Passage List' feature in Logos. With the new list, things aren't exactly as the person wants. If the person wants to 'separate' the verses in the list, they are wanting to export the list to Word as a verse-by-verse list so it can be formatted and printed at a large size in Word as a handout given to people with poor eyesight. (This is what my dad needs.) I would like the opposite, I like the new Bible Browser feature, but…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  9. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  10. Make it possible to organize the results of the Factbook so that it is more similar to the exegetical process you are following. So gain more time by collecting the necessary information.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. I have a Logos 7 license, with several Notes files. Among these the largest are in 2 versions: "General Notes" and "General Notes (4)". These 2 are very large (having been a user for many years now) and very close in content. [Probably the "(4)" was created because of phone (i.e., Android Bible app) usage on my part.]

I would like to suggest/request, as an interim solution, a new utility option in Logos that could compare any 2 NOTES files (for now, comparing 2 files is better than none). The 2 files to compare could be chosen by a checklist.…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. Please add an option to change timeline references from the old style (BC/AD) to the newly recognized standard. (BCE/CE)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  14. Using Logos cuts my laptop battery time in half.
    Please enhance the power-save features of Logos; whatever it's doing it should not be requesting full throttle all the time if we are just casually reading.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  15. In the Emphasis Markup section there could be a number of highlighting options to color-code the different levels and center of Chiasms.
    Also in the Notes Editor it would be good to have a Chiastic outline, like the numbered outline only for each number or letter it would jump to the end and put the same number or letter at the same level of indention. Like this:
    The indent needs to be only slight so it doesn't take so much space.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  16. Please add the ability to flip through pages on the Logos mobile app, similar to the page flip feature on Kindle.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  17. It would be very helpful to have a tool that would compare the various confessions of history to one another for theological and historical study.

So you would be able to choose a doctrine (i.e. Christology, Ecclesiology, etc) and be able to compare what different faith traditions say in their core beliefs. Of course it would also be a helpful tool to see historical progression. I think this would be very useful, and could not find any suggestions for something like this.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  18. Currently Personal Books are sorted by title. Please add a drop down option to sort by date added, or by author.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  19. This is my most used feature and one that most impresses on demos. I would love to be able to swip left or right to see other sources. It's especially helpful with commentaries.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  20. When I open a document in the finder, I am told the title, type, and date. Why not the size? If I know the size I am more likely to know which Note (with a similar title) I need to open. Some of my notes (and Passage Lists) are very large. I'd like to know before I open.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →