Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

2214 results found

1. One suggestion, can you add a feature that would allow the copying of the FUZZY BIBLE SEARCH into a bible list to save

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  3. I'd like a TSR (Terminate and stay resident - background app) that checks for LOGOS updates whenever the computer is running. That way the updates could install and index before I need to look up something. I imagine the indexing could take place at a more relaxed rate when Logos is not running, allowing the computer to remain responsive while updates occur.
    I think its a common complaint that logos can be very slow at each restart as it downloads and indexes, only to demand a restart after the process is done.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. Presently, only a reference can be added to an anchor when you are in a note. It would be helpful to be able to add a “highlighted” resource in an anchor of an open note as well - similar to what can be done on a laptop/desktop computer.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  5. Make it possible to add/edit personalized chapter heading/paragraph headings to bible versions. That way you can create a built in personal outline in the Bible of choice.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  6. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  7. I"d request that when I enter a new prayer that it automatically record the date, so I can more easily track it if I forget to wright down the date.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  8. hide Bible highlights on esv on a floating tab to be shown on a Projector for the congregation to see, while showing highlights on esv on another tab on computer for the preacher to see and preach from, being linked together people can follow along in the Scriptures

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  9. Be able to display the resource description next to the Book Title in the Library view of the app just like in the website logos.com without having to click on the resource. This will help qualify the resources since the titles of the book aren't that helpful. The user will have a better experience, especially, if the user have thousands of books. Thank you!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  10. Currently, if one has a "long" Biblical selection, the Lookup function in the Context Menu gives no results. If it were to suggest the top priority Clause Visualization resources: This would (a) encourage users to become familiar with the resources and (b) promote tighter integration of Logos tools.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. Please add better support for Clippings in the Web App

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. It would be quite helpful if a modification could be made in the slide creation function of the Sermon builder -- specifically, the "apply this style to all slides." After the slides are initially created, and I have made the style modifications to the first one, I will click on "Apply this style to all styles" because I want a uniformity of ALL style features in my slides. And a couple of the features ARE copied: background media template, and format ratio (16:9 or 4:3). However, the other style factors are NOT copied, such as size of slide (e.g., 512…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  14. As a Swiss theologian, I write articles and papers both in English and German. For this reason, I bought the German Logos edition in addition to the English edition.

In the Logos settings, I can chose the desired language edition, here English or German.

Unfortunately, switching from the English to German edition does not change my resource prioritization list. This means that my English preferred Bibles, English commentaries, etc. are still active as I work on German papers.

If I recompile the prioritization list by reprioritizing my German resources, it will do what I wanted. But this reprioritizing has to…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  15. I often have several Bible versions open and click in the version title window to switch from one to another, However if I click too close to the "x" instead of opening, it closes it completely. This is very irritating. It would be better if any click in the box opens the version and a second click on the "x" closes it.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  16. I used to be at the Platinum level Logos Base Package. I did not upgrade in Logos 7 or 8 to Platinum base package because I was not interested in the books Logos selected for the package. Would be wonderful if Logos would let its customers choose a "dollar value" of books they would actually use with the previous base package. That way we would be buying books we would use rather that filling up our libraries with books that we would not use.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  17. That we can place separators between various books. I'm getting to the point that it's becoming difficult to see the icons, and I'd like to have a separator to distinguish between general books / books added for the season, etc.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  18. I would love to see the CEB as a reverse interlinear

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  19. The regular search option allows for searching by Type and myTag. Can this be added to include Notes and Highlights? For example, to find all Highlights that don't yet have any notes on them, or don't have any tags added.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  20. Please make the favorites bar on the instrument panel to work a bit like the Bookmarks bar in Google Chrome so that we can create folders and place a number of Favorites inside each folder on the Favorites bar. Take a good look at Google and try to give the Logos Favorites bar similar functionality as the Google Bookmarks bar. I have about 5700 resources in my Logos library so I have a lot of favorites that I like to open from time to time and the Favorites bar is much too short to fit all my favorites. That is…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →