Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

2214 results found

1. The Sermon Builder needs an export feature for Presenter Notes that has both the sermon text and the slides next to them.

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Expand the comparison tool to be able to compare other books in our libraries to the different books or bibles. See how a book content is based on the bible/ book and from what parts primarily coming from.

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Sorting results when a book was published, an article journal released, etc. can help determine the progression of an idea, doctrine, etc. This can also help research and trace the use of expressions and vocabulary. Additionally, if this was expressed visually, then one can see how an idea gains traction and expands, but also see where books needed to be added to the libary to fill in the gaps. It would be wonderfulful, if Logos could recommend books not in your library that had the information.

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. make the "Modern Literal Version" of bible FREE would attract new customers & as it's open source all can be heard! http://www.mlvbible.org

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I would like to be able to "drag and drop" resources within the Passage Guide (for each book of the Bible) in order to prioritize them -- rather than having to use the cumberson "Prioritize" feature in the Library.

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Please enable Shortcut Bar to have folder(s) for grouping shortcuts. Ideally:
    * Renaming a folder (i.e., bulk editing a group of shortcuts)
    * Dragging and dropping to reorder shortcuts within a folder
    * Dragging and dropping to reorder folders (among themselves and other shortcuts)
    * Dragging and dropping to add or remove a shortcut from folders

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Ability to ink rather than simple highlight.

Would be really useful for tablet users.

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Hello,

What do you think of a scroll bar for pop up windows, such as a (mouse hovered) scripture verse. So that you could read all of the verse or chapter in the pop up rather than opening up or switching to a new tab?

Thanks ! :)

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I like to work a verse at-a-time, but with the ability to jump back and forth quickly between a verse-by-verse view with stacked parallel verses, and a full text view in the "primary" version. I used this in BWW, and it was highly efficient. The Text Comparisons tool is very weak. First, you cannot navigate in it. Second, you cannot do word lookups. On Mac, even in 4.2a B4, you cannot select text at all, or copy it. You cannot change the fonts.

If Text Comparisons behaved more like a regular text window, it would mean that I could close…

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. It would be great if we could customize the home page layout content in such a way that it shows commentary from one of our "collections" for the lectionary passages for the week. Even better would be the option to import our own lectionary for this purpose, for those of us that plan out sermon series for a year or longer and do not rely on a traditional lectionary. This way we put in some work once a year and then every time we open up Logos we see some commentary on what we're preaching on right on the home…

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Rather than re-inventing the wheel in the notes module of the program, I think it would be smarter to instead release a developer's API so that people could select their own note taking program. I prefer Evernote for quick note taking and DEVONthink for my longer projects.

At the very least, it would be great if the fly-out menu that comes up when we select and then right-click on a text in Libronix, that the "services" (Mac) should be presented so that I can, for instance, create a new note in the DEVONthink inbox.

There are hardworking companies with skilled…

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. The new Memorization tool is a great start, but it could use a few improvements to make it even better and more useful.

1. Add an option to the quiz mode to display the verses in either sequential or random order. Random is great if you are memorizing single verses but when memorizing longer passages it is helpful to practice/quiz sequentially. See this thread: http://community.logos.com/forums/p/61186/434066.aspx#434066

2. Add a review algorithm, similar to the app Remember Me: https://sites.google.com/site/rememberapp/review-frequency. In a response to another suggestion, Bob Pritchett said: "We are using an established memorization method with an algorithm for smartly rotating and reviewing…

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. It seems there should be a way to draw on content from sefaria.org in Logos. Import sheets & access Sefaria's texts within Logos, linking words and verses to Logos resources.

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Why can't we customize workflows with all of the things that logos does?

I should be able to choose the version I want to read in a workflow without it being my default Bible version. That way if I want to use Greek or Hebrew, I can without setting those as my default.

It would be great if we could add a canvas to our workflows or a diagram. Whether we work in the original languages or not, diagramming is an essential part of understanding the point of the text.

It would also be nice to add notes or a…

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I recently had friend show me a feature of a Bible program called "The Word" that I really thought was great. As long as the program is open I can select any text on my computer and hit Ctrl-C and it pops up a little window and displays the text of the verse I have selected. It gives options to copy the whole verse, reference, or go to that passage in the Bible. I was jealous when I saw what this free software does when I have Logos (Which is not cheep) and it doesn't do anything close to that.

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Enable personal book builder to import .pages documents just as dock

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I would like a better thought-out way of selecting the resources to be searched in the mobile apps (both iOS and Android). Currently there is a very limited list of recently used resources to pick from. Occasionally I will see a collection on there, but I cannot find a way to search through a collection that is not already on the list. In my opinion, this is the greatest weakness of the current mobile apps.

For Bible searches, the solution is relatively straightforward: allow us to restrict a search by a range.

For Basic searches, I suggest a robust interface,…

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. If I write a note and I include a reference to another verse in it, e.g, John 3:16, Logos should detect that it is a bible reference and allow me to click it to jump straight to it.

Either that or allow me to insert my own reference markers to see another verse like the ones that are built into the translations.

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)