Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

2214 results found

1. Hello,

I sure would like to get the following  Lexham Research Commentary: Eschatology Collection, but Lexham just hasn’t got it!

Maybe someone high up can make an executive decision to create such a collection. Include the following books below.

• Jeremiah
    • Ezekiel
    • Daniel
    • Olivet Discourse books Matthew, Mark and Luke
    • 1 & 2 Thessalonians, 1 & 2 Timothy
    • Revelation
    • Include Lexham Dictionary and Lexham Hebrew-English & Greek-English Interlinears for OT & NT
    • Lexham Context Commentary – OT & NT for books noted above

Like MANY, I'm an eschatology buff.

I REALLY LIKE…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. Include the entire Will and Ariel Durrant's "The Story of Civilization" series. Eleven Volumes published in 1935-1975. Also include "The Story of Philosophy" published in 1926. This was a groundbreaking work that helped the understanding of human history from a secular standpoint and could be used in the timeline within Logos.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. Please expand the narration speeds to mirror those available in apps like Audible.
    The current options .75x, 1.0x, 1.4x and 2.0x are good.. but the the 1.4x speed is too fast for your default voice. 1.25x would be great

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  5. Please develop a means/tutorial to load other narration voices. There are several free available on the net, and the ability to load them would be great!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  6. Team. Please close the gap between the desktop and APP interface. The software gets clunky when using an active pen in Tablet mode with Widows 10. (HP Spectre x360 13-T) Also.. a data sheet with the Windows 10/Tablet PC commands built in to the software would be great.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  7. Logos has the most important collections of the Church Fathers texts, yet there is great difficulty in studying the Church Fathers through them or taking advantage of the logos feature. Therefore, I hope that there will be a guide or a workflow that will include a complete list of the church fathers and their writings and that it will be linked to all the texts of the church fathers available at logos and linked to the Bible of course. Later, it can also be linked with Greek and Latin texts ( PG, PL) when they will be fully available at…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  8. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  9. Your software is expensive, and "Not" being able to use tablet mode with your software makes no sense. I was super excited and bought a really nice touch laptop for the pure purpose to use it as a ministry tool/computer and after finding out its not compatible shocked me. I would be more than willing and happy to repurchase the software if you can fix this as I had purchased the Logos 9 Gold.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  10. Speed 1.0 is slow enough to be annoying, and speed 1.4 is fast enough to be annoying. Could you create a 1.2 speed that more naturally reflects conversational reading speed? Thanks so much, and God bless you!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. It has been several years that I ask if you have a Hebrew bible without the vowels or cantillation marks, but it has not been produced yet. It's okay, but I would like to ask again if Logos / Faithlife can continue considering getting a Hebrew Bible only with the consonants. Even better, maybe consider getting a Hebrew Bible in which we could show / hide the vowel marks. This would be extremely useful when copying/pasting Hebrew text from Logos to a Word document in order to produce a university research paper, or a book in general, without having all…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. With a Bible document open in Logos, the Locator Bar navigation options are currently (version 9) "Article, Book, Chapter, Verse, Search Result, Annotation." Please add "Pericope" to this list, enabling a click on the up or down arrow to scroll the display to the previous or next Pericope in the Bible being displayed.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. I am a former WordSearch Bible software user and I really miss being able to minimize or maximize tabs in order to view others better or move something out of the way for a later time. What do you say?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  14. With the sermon builder open having a icon that would produce a helpful suggestions that will help create and assist alliterated key sermon points rather than having to consult endless Thesauruses.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  15. Back in Logos 7 for Mac, I was able to utilize the vowel markings built into the Mac keyboard (i.e., I was able to press and hold a vowel key, and wait for the vowel marking options to appear above the letter, and then select the one I wanted). With Logos 8 (and now 9), however, that feature went away. I take notes from Logos and copy them into Evernote. So when I do (and since Evernote supports that Mac keyboard feature), I have to go back and change the vowel markings I was forced to use in Logos and…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  16. My name is Allan Loder. I have created a resource that I feel would be beneficial for pastors, teachers and students of the New Testament.

During my PhD studies at Wycliffe College, University of Toronto, I did a course on Epigraphy (as it relates to the vocabulary of the NT). Also, one of my areas of study was NT textual criticism, so I became quite familiar with the papyri and inscriptions. As a student, and as a pastor, I know first-hand the need for good resources.

Back in 2012, I felt I needed a way to keep up with my…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  17. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  18. I would like to suggest that you create a feature within notes as it relates to how a note is anchored to a resource be it Bible or other resource.

Currently placing the note icon anywhere other then just before a verse number in the Bible is not very flexible.

While preparing a study I wanted to have a chain reference note just before a verse number but within the verse itself just before one of the words within that verse I wanted to have a reference to another book like the Bible dictionary in order to make it very…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  19. Please add a check box to each item in a search result list, and allow all check items to be open simultaneously in a new window, instead of opening each item individually and having to go back to the result list for the next item.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  20. On the desktop windows logos app a user cannot interact with the popup note that happens when hovering over the note icon like you can in the mobiel version of logos.

In the desktop app you have to click on the note icon to jump to what ever reference might be located in that note. This causes another pane to be created on the pc app taking up unnecessary realestate on laptops. I would be more effective use of monitor realistate if one could interact with the note that pops up when hovering over the note icon and click on…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →