Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

2214 results found

1. At present (Jan/16), if I right-click a URL hyperlink, the context menu lists the URL on the right with the only option on the left being "Open link". I use a multi-screen app in Windows 8.1 which allows me to alternate between 4 screens. I have it setup with screen 1 containing my browser & screen 2 containing Logos (and screens 3 & 4 with other software). My problem is that clicking URL's on screens 2-4 will not automatically transfer to the browser on screen 1; I have to copy the URLs from screens 2-4 & paste it into the…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. I would like to have a little "bookshelf" where I place all my currently favorite resources. I currently go to the Library and add them to my "bookshelf" collection , but it would be easier if I had an entry on the resource window menu to just "Add to collection....". In the physical world I would have a small bookcase next to my desk where I would put books to keep handy because I know I am going to grab them soon.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  3. 0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Create a ViewMaster app module for Logos “Stereoscopic Images" sets
    The ViewMaster app works with the dedicated Viewmaster viewer ($35) supporting iOS and Android devices as well as Google cardboard ($15)

Ex. Stereoscopic Images of the Middle East" (https://www.logos.com/product/25616/stereoscopic-images-of-the-middle-east)
    Traveling Through the Holy Land (https://www.logos.com/product/623/traveling-in-the-holy-land-through-stereoscope)

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  5. I would like to be able to highlight in my Notes Document. Doing so would make notes much more valuable, especially when doing research. I realize this may involve an architectural change since highlights are stored as notes. But it doesn't make sense to me that I can highlight in resources, but not in my own notes.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  6. Highlights and notes are a critical part of any serious Bible study.
    These features really need improvements in ease of use and INTUITION.

For starters:
    1. Show the COLOR/FORMAT of a given highlight in the Note Document (This should be common sense).

1. Allow for filtering by "highlighting STYLE" in a given Note Document (i.e. "show only the 'red' highlights").

I understand that there is another way of achieve this by creating specific note documents for each highlighting style, but that is not practical (at all) for most situations. (Who would ever need to see every 'yellow' highlight for EVERY single…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  7. I would like to make my own cross references. This is possible in a sense already, but it is anything but elegant.

Something that really bothers me is the inability to view a note or reference as a tooltip/pop-up on my PC. This works in Android! You tap a note icon in the Bible text and the note opens above the text. You can tap a reference in the note and it will open the reference above the bible text so that you can easily continue reading where you left off.

For some reason, this is not possible on a…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  8. Include common resources (Westminster, Etc) used in RefTagger for websites; eg Wordpress.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  9. There is an urgent need to be able to use the pronounce word tool in other libraries books.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  10. It would be great to have the visual filter items appear in the cross-references. Example: Person Paul, Person Joshua, Person God, Person Jesus, etc.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. I suggest community tags be included in the printing on documents.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. Barely any of the Bible references in "The New Testament in the Apostolic Fathers" have been tagged/linked, which makes searching very tricky. The original volume lacked a Bible reference index. Please fix this by tagging all Bible references.

"A Logos book is more than words on a screen—it’s a robust resource that works dynamically with every other book in your library. Each resource is packed with tags and hyperlinks, serving as a gateway to an entire world of textual and visual resources. This network effect dramatically boosts the value of each book, so the bigger your library, the more powerful…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  14. iOS version now displays only the resource name at the top - Ex. New Park Street Pulpit - Previously iOS version displayed the chapter as well as the resource

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  15. I would like to be able to add a marker indicating where I stopped reading in a resource.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  16. In Logos there are numerous panes active in any given view. This includes things such as favorites, explorer, factbook and countless other panes/panels. Currently we can dock panes/panes in just about any position we want, but we can't auto-hide them. Many panels are only briefly referenced before returning to the main content. Such panes/panels needlessly take up a lot of valuable screen space. This problem is easily solved by simply being able to hide any pane or panel. In many programs, panes can be set to be pinned (always open) or auto hidden to where they pop open only when…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  17. I can currently choose from 16:9 and 4:3
    Now our church's projector is actually 16:10, resulting in black bars top and bottom or content being cut off on the left and right.

Can it be made possible to enter a format completetly freely? MIcrosoft PowerPoint even permits (international) paper sizes (A4, letter, etc.) How about adding at least those and 16:10 to the dropdown list?

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  18. Hebrew with vowel points and accents are difficult to see in search boxes. Please add either automatic up-scaling and or allow the combination of ctrl key and rolling the mouse wheel to change it. Same applies to any of the views, please make it easier to do, like most other programs.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  19. I understand that in order for Logos to load faster this option was taken away but I'd sure request it to come back. As people get older, we tend to shake more and it becomes rather difficult to go up there and select a little box and then when the box opens we are to (keep a stead hand) and click again on a little box of our desired background color. Then, we are to go to another little box (for the font color) and (trying not to shake we are to again try and click on the right colored…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  20. I would like to have the possibility to group my docs in folders in the same docs menu. Not using the favorites tool.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →