Logos Bible Software 8

An experiment in user-ranking of feature priorities for Logos 8.

Visit our other UserVoice sites for mobile app feedback, www.logos.com feedback, Book Suggestions, and Community Pricing feedback.

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Referring to the comments on the Pentecostal/Charismatic Silver Base Package

I agree with Donovan and some others. I think you need to come out with a Pentecostal and Charismatic Gold Base Package and include The Stanley Horton Pentecostal bundle, the Modern English Version, the study notes for the Life in the Spirit Study Bible, etc. I nominate Donovan to put it together.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. option not to include footnotes on cut and paste ipad version

On my desktop, laptop and my Android phone, I can cut and paste a passage of text without footnotes coming along for the ride. I'm not able to do that on my ipad mini, however. Seems strange, cause the footnotes appear as regular letters instead of footnote numbers. It's a major frustration to have to edit them out after the paste.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Make Note Font Size Adjustable in Logos 8.

I used Arial 12 for my font size in Logos 7. Now in Logos 8 it is set on Arial 11 with no way to change the font size. Any new note is in Arial 11 and any additions to my existing notes is made in Arial 11. I have to continually update my entry to Arial 12. This is also a problem when copying and pasting to my document in which I use Arial 12.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Shibboleth for Mac

Shibboleth for Mac would be nice in your free time.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Allow for a Primary Source in "Link Set" option

This option would have a primary Linked Source in the Link Set. This will prevent the secondary sources from moving when a secondary source is advanced or moved. However, all the linked sources would move only when the primary Linked Source in the Link Set moves. This options can be toggled on or off depending on the user's preference. This will speed up linking because when secondary sources are moved, nothing else does.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Offer faster read aloud speeds!

The maximum read aloud speed of 2X is much too slow. I have an enormous amount of reading to do, and I am an auditory learner. I take it in FAST! This 2X max slows me down, costing me a lot of time I could be spending with my family or doing more reading. I have sadly had to purchase books from other online sources that allow for faster read aloud speeds because I needed to save the time. I would much rather have had those books in my logos library. Considering the large amount of money I spent to…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Allow editing community notes.

It is impossible to edit a note once you have posted it. You have delete it and repost it. Allowing us to edit previous notes would be so convenient. Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Each verse is a prayer and praying TOOL of the Holy Spirit

Revelation of prayer and praying in the WILL of GOD is the OFFICE of the Holy Spirit hidden in every jot and or title in the BIBLE. Holy Spirit can see revealed SOLUTION via any verse in the Bible for ways, truth and life to carry the AUDIENCE'S HEART ALONG IN A BREAKTHROUGH PRAYER SESSION. Holy Spirit filled and baptised Minister is a required TOOL in this idea. Carrying the AUDIENCE to filling level in the SPIRIT is guaranteed. Thank you.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. ICON for Passage List

We already have ICONS for "NOTES". I would find it helpful if selections already in my "Passage List" selections would show an ICON where I'm reading.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I would like to suggest the following features, hoping that one day they may be incorporated in Logos:

Logos for Computer
    1) To improve the navigation/features to further prioritize hundreds/thousands of prioritized resources;
    2) To allow the highlighting in the bible to be copied to or merge with different version bibles;
    3) To incorporate theology of different dominations in the Guides or Search;
    4) To incorporate comparison of different domination theology in the Guides or Search.

Logos iPhone App
    1) To allow a sort to group offline and online resources;
    2) To indicate the file size of the resources;
    3) To allow group removal of downloaded resources by multiple selecting the resources and then remove by one tab.…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Logos 4 MAC: Hyperlinks from note files viewed in Bible resources

Currently in a Bible resources (like the ESV) you can hover over an ESV built-in cross reference and click once then the hyperlink to that verse becomes live allowing you to see the verse without switching to a new book of the Bible.

This function needs to be available for hyperlinks created in note files. I have note files for each book of the Bible and many hyperlinked cross references in those note files that I would like to see in the same way I see the ESV built-in cross references.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. copy from search box

could you allow us to copy from search window please

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Add a stop button to the Factbook. When I open it, it searches for the topic I previously searched & won't accept input for a new search.

When I open it, it searches for the topic I previously searched & won't accept input for a new search until it finishes finding information I no longer wish to view. Let me stop it, or zero out it's "memory" when I close it so that it opens blank. Or allow me to set the feature to open in an empty state.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Allow Users to Customize Font Size and Style from "Print/Export"

When printing from "Print/Export", Logos 6 currently uses a small default font size and unknown default font style. These settings cannot be changed. The printed default font size is uncomfortably small for my eyes. Increasing or decreasing the font size of printed copies was at least possible in Logos 5 through the Resource Panel font size slider. In addition, in Logos 5, it was possible to attach Bible notes (without cross references) to the footnotes section at the bottom of the page, but now neither one can be added.

I suggest users be allowed to customize the font size and…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Alphabetizing My Prayer List

(2nd email)

You mentioned that this is not currently a feature
    that our software provides however on my iPhone
    is it working & again why not on my MacBook Pro.
    Also I did do what you suggested & thus far no results.

suggest this addition you can voice your opinion here!

https://logos.uservoice.com/forums/42823-logos-bible-software-6

Any other ideas? Thank You I can always use all the help
    I can get.

Dear LOGOS,

If Alphabetizing my Prayer List works on my iPhone
    which it does why not on my MacBook Pro as
    well? Thanks just thought I’d ask

photo
    Richard Forinash
    CEO/Fundraiser, Helping Hands…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Citations

Hello, I have been using Logos for several years now and one thing that would be very helpful is how citations are provided. Typically, I go to the top, right corner of the page and click on the "resources" icon. Then I can choose from any of the most common citation formats (SBL, MLA, Chicago...). However, there is no link for BOTH a bibliography AND a citation.

Usually, a citation in a bibliography format is provided, which is helpful, but for those of us who need to cite where we are quoting from, it would be helpful to have a…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Allow highlighting in notes

I would like to be able to highlight in my Notes Document. Doing so would make notes much more valuable, especially when doing research. I realize this may involve an architectural change since highlights are stored as notes. But it doesn't make sense to me that I can highlight in resources, but not in my own notes.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Logos Bible Software 8

Feedback and Knowledge Base