Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

2214 results found

1. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. Why can't you make them more like Logos Software for computers?

Some to many of the tablets are able to use a stylus and or "pencil". Plus they also have keyboards that you can use with them.

Not to mention it seems the way of computers is going toward tablets. Smaller and more mobile than a laptop.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  5. I have been using this abbreviation for years and just realized it doesn't work in Logos.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  6. I see that this idea was previously floated in 2014 but has now been closed, not sure why? I am proposing it as I often move around layout to layout when preparing a message, especially within the synoptic gospels. It would save an extraordinary amount of time and messing around.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  7. The maximum read aloud speed of 2X is much too slow. I have an enormous amount of reading to do, and I am an auditory learner. I take it in FAST! This 2X max slows me down, costing me a lot of time I could be spending with my family or doing more reading. I have sadly had to purchase books from other online sources that allow for faster read aloud speeds because I needed to save the time. I would much rather have had those books in my logos library. Considering the large amount of money I spent to…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  8. You need to totally revamp this. I have been working on computers 31 years and this has flummoxed me completely. I cannot find the program I bought, never mind access it. I don't know what you are trying to achieve. A disaster if ever I saw one. Are you trying to spread the good news or conceal it????????

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  9. I would like to see you add a link on the Help page for Logos on IOS that would provide a table defining all the acronyms used when you do a search. Many of the acronyms listed under the “Basic Search” category are rather cryptic so it makes it difficult to limit your search to a specific resource. Further it would be useful under the drop down for the Basic Search to highlight perhaps multiple library resources rather than the only choices being “entire”, “recent”, “Top Bibles” etc.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  10. Please allow us to reformat the default export setting.

A sermon handout will be different than a classroom handout. The default setting is very limited in its adaptability to context.

Would also be nice to insert our church's logo to the export settings, this would help maintain our visual branding.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. I would like to have the the option of selecting and copying a portion of text from the info tab.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. I like the Quickstart Layout but would prefer being able to access those contents from my study pages by, for example, changing preferences in "Tools" so that the things I want from Quickstart, like Hebrew Word Study are at my fingertips rather than having to go back to my homepage. Quickstart should rather be Quickaccess.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. I am a Missionary in Bolivia and work in both English and Spanish. There are 2 challenges I face when Using Logos.

1. When inserting verses in Microsoft Word, I have to put in the English spelling to get the text from my preferred Bible which is Spanish. Then I have to change the reference in my document to from English to Spanish. The verse is quoted in Spanish, but for some reason the name of the book is not recognized when using Spanish.

2. In sermon Editor, the same thing happens. However, in the notes you cannot change the reference to…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  14. Add a Document called "Bible Notes" and whenever we make a comment on a passage, make "Bible Notes" - if it is open - an option for us to save our comments there. And have them appear IN BIBLICAL ORDER - even under the headings [Genesis, etc].

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  16. When making structural diagrams, separating out the independent clause from the dependent clauses is critical for understanding the meaning of a given passage. We can't do that right now. I can grab a word and the whole verse moves with it, but when I try to move a word in front of words that precede it, we can't. It would be nice to be able to keep independent sentences together when they are broken up by a string of dependent clauses and phrases. We need to be able to rearrange the clauses the best way 'we' see fit. And in…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  17. I can use two discount codes on two separate small purchases, spend less than $50 total, but cannot combine the two codes in a single much larger purchase of over $200? How does that make sense? Please change this rule and allow purchasers to combine discount codes.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  18. When copying a single verse, if the citation is after the verse, the verse number still appears before the verse. I would like to see a setting to eliminate the number before the verse in this case only.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  19. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  20. Make note headings and titles searchable.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →