Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

2214 results found

1. I love the Verse of the Day, but it would be helpful in Proclaim to be able to search for a verse using a keyword tag (other than the reference) . . . God's love for instance might suggest John 3:16, forgiveness for 1 John 1:9 etc.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. Make song copyrights word wrap in Proclaim. Currently if you reduce the text box size it only shows the words that fit within that size box. With long copyright notices an extremely small font size is required to show all of the text in one line.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. Reduce the huge amount of blank space in the search window between the header [e.g. BIBLE RESULTS 602 results in 553 verses in 5 resources (10.18 sec)] and the top of the search results list.

The blank space takes up precious screen space!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  5. The book print version assumed that one would mark those read readings off on the book paper. The Logos electronic version is missing this helpful location-status feature.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  6. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  7. Today's Logos upgrade finished and so did the ability to see page numbers. Please return that option, it was a way to keep a mental note of where I was in the book.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  8. As is, the text comparison tool follows the top-most verse in the reading pane. As such, the verse I want to compare is often 3/4ths off the top of the reading window. Please set the text comparison to trigger with the verse is more toward the middle of the reading pane.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  9. For example, after searching for a Bible word or phrase - be able to select items into smaller manageable groups that are relevant to your needs and can be viewed in one place. This could be done by dragging to a box or by checking a box and creating a new mini window that could be titled and saved.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  10. It seems that when a new version of Logos is put up to update existing version, the indexing takes longer and longer. I understand that the size of the personal library has something to do with the amount of time to index. But it should not take a full day when prior indexing has been done. There seems to be a lot of redundancy built into your indexing process. It is frustrating and takes entirely too long.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. I would like to do a clause search for a LN range"verb-ln:33.161–33.177". Not just for a single LN number "verb-ln:33.176"

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. I have been working through some of the Mobile Education courses and discovered that when I take a quiz sometime there are questions that catch me off guard. After grading the quiz it becomes guess and check to find the right answer. I think there should be link backs to the video/books for the student to reread what they missed or misunderstood.

The links could be hidden or unavailable until after the quiz is graded.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. Having become increasingly familiar with and appreciative of the speed of the Command Line, I would like--at any moment during my Logos 5 interaction--to quickly hit the Escape button as the first character in a string pulling up my next desired Tool or Resource without having to touch the mouse or trackpad.

I recommend the Escape button merely due to my familiarity with BibleWorks, which has recognized the value of this quick feature for over a decade.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  14. I notice that when there is a long footnote, I can click on the partial displayed note and the a pop-up screen turn into a pop-up window allowing me to scroll down to read the rest of the note. However, when I click on the partial displayed pop-up Bible verse, I'm taken to the main Bible Window and have to swich back after reading the Bible text. It would save time and is more convience if you treat the long Bible texts the way you treat the long footnotes, this is especially helpful when reading is done on a tablet.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  15. The whole reason Logos exists is the books! It would be helpful to have a favorites page and topical-view pages for browsing the library.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  16. It would be nice if triple clicking a word in a tagged text would run a morph search on the lemma.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  17. We already have ICONS for "NOTES". I would find it helpful if selections already in my "Passage List" selections would show an ICON where I'm reading.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  18. Add a feature that enables the user to see a drop down menu showing recent references visited when the user clicks on the Bible Reference Bar. Currently it simply highlights the present reference allowing the user to overwrite in typing a new reference. The suggested feature would enable the user to avoid clicking the back arrow multiple times to return to a recent reference.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  19. Almost always I care to know WHAT AUTHOR I am working with. Logos makes this difficult. WHY NOT HAVE THIS INFORMATION in the TITLE... or give us the information.

I don't need to see that I am reading the New International Commentary on the New Testament: Ephesians. Geesh... I am doing a study on Ephesians... and I have several resources open, what I need to know is AUthor's name.. Last Name, mist usually. WHO AM I READING!?

Why make this hard? I know I can go to resource tab and find out... but when doing several studies and opening up…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  20. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)