Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

2214 results found

1. It appears that window size is sync'd across systems rather than being a local setting. This especially causes issues when going between MAC and Windows, with very different size and resolution. Can this be a local setting?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. it possible to change the text size and line spacing in Settings so there isn't so big a jump in size when we adjust it? It is either too large or too small and I can't make it go in-between. Thank you.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  3. In Notes - When I spell a name with an ownership -apostrophe "s" Adonijah's the spelling program always marks it incorrect.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. 1) Let the user choose whether to have the book open with the side outline or the top bar location - I like the outline and have to change it on every book I use.
    2) Let the user choose the sorting order for notes according to their reading style. Every day I have to choose the sorting order for my notes for every theme, when I use the same one (newest first) consistently. It is a distraction from my focus on the meaning of the passage to have to change the sorting order of my notes each day for…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  5. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  6. For example: Romans 12:1, 15:30, 16:17. And the results display in one tab.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  7. Our slides end up all different font sizes because of the auto-resizing. We'd like to have the option (perhaps a check box) to turn this feature on or off? We do not want to break lines that belong together or have two slides for a verse...

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  8. Our older church members who cannot stand for long, cannot see projected slides when we stand to sing. We have exported our slides to text and created photocopied lyrics sheets for them to follow. Create a way to export slide presentations to a text file for this purpose.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  9. Dear Logos,

While using the Logos app on my iPhone, I have been prompted to either give a review on the App Store or contact you guys. I have left a review on the store a few times. I do not think any of the issues have really been addressed though.

I use the Logos app as my primary Bible app and have invested pretty significantly buying quite a few individual resources. It is a part of my iPhone dock and where I do most my reading/studying/comparing. I think it is the most powerful Bible app I have used. It…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  10. Add a horizontal line that follows your cursor. It is difficult to see exactly which verses are in common the further you are to the right. Also, enable double click on the boxed sections to open the commentary section to read. In addition, it would be good to add filtering for the scope of the commentaries and other resources. Favorites commentaries could be listed to the left.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. Currently clicking on a link for an article in Faithlife news in Logos 6 takes one to another page with a link to the actual article. This is redundant. The link should be to the actual article.

Example of landing page from Logos 6: https://news.faithlife.com/article/12662126

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    1. THE FATE OF THE DISCIPLES

Kurt Aland, Synopsis of the Four Gospels (Bellingham, WA: Logos Bible Software, 2009)

The first section should be "Matthew."

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. I think it is a bit unreasonable that we can only submit so many votes for good ideas. If there is a good suggestion, I want to be able to cast a vote for it. As it is now, I have to pick and choose between which ideas I am allowed to vote for.

Please allow us to vote freely for any good ideas we see on this forum!!!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  14. Offering special deals to students does not make them feel special and makes those of us older and unable to go to school feel less than. Doesn't seem like that should be a goal of a Christian organization.the whole reason I purchased Logos was to study Greek. Your offering the biblical languages collection exclusively to students is pointless. There may be no Jew or Greek, no slave or free in Jesus, but there are students and hard working blue collar old men in Logos.Along the same lines, not allowing married people access to the software without a second purchase is…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  15. When you list features to use so we can get more benefit from Logos, I wish you'd state which level you have to have to use this feature.

I enjoy reading about the upcoming things I will have as I buy higher levels. But I don't know how many levels are between my Starter Kit and the level I will need for this particular feature. If I really want this feature and it's on the next level up, perhaps I'd decide to buy it in installments. If it's many levels away, I'll still enjoy reading about it but will continue…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  16. I have to go to my browser to help me find the correct spelling of a word I'm trying to find in the Bible or reference book i'm using in your program, or else your search engine can't find it. Why do you have such a primitive search engine? The main reason I bought logos was for finding places in scripture that treat the subject I'm studying. It is useless unless it can do that.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  17. While Faithlife content is great, the size of the world wide web is greater and there are resources that would be great to add within the Logos Favorites via a simple URL link. Wikipedia is now available within Logos software. A next step would be to allow more outside links.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  18. Maybe I'm missing an existing feature but when I cut & paste red-letter verses, they always paste as black into the word processor

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  19. Instead of having 5 little note icons next to a verse if you have multiple verses why not just have a little note with a plus sign showing that you have many notes then if you click it display all the notes. Its so annoying to see 5 little yellow squares next to a verse.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →