Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

2214 results found

1. So that we can use the searching feature with the Logos app with our other books. Some books (most in fact) that universities request are not on logos or Vyrso so it would be awesome to be able to import them.

17 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  2. Logos is an amazing program and there seems to be a nexus with some of the tagging that results in a new tool. Take for instance the "Bible Browser." A lot of this tool is just helping with the searching already in place but a bit complicated. It's brilliant for new users and old users who just want to get to the data.

This brought me to the idea of a "Commentary Browser" Let me explain. I run a passage guide on Romans 8:17 (my focus is the suffering), there are "Cross References" that I see may be relevant. So…

17 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Windows 10 has a handwriting recognition keyboard that lets you write with a pen and then translates it to text in any text field. Being that this is treated like a normal keyboard in Windows, an application does not need special handling to support it. This feature works in Logos for every text entry field except for the Notes content and title fields where it has been explicitly turned off by the application. The handwriting panel can send anything using the buttons like numbers, spaces and backspaces, but it will not accept any handwritten text. Being able to enter notes…

17 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I suggest that you enable a setting where the user can "lock" the pages to imitate a print book so the words are in the same place each time I scroll through the resource.

This would help the reader remember where on the screen something was so that the reading process would be more comprehensible and memorable.

17 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. It would be MORE than helpful to be able to look up definitions and morphology offline while using the Iphone and Itouch app.

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Dear friends.

I have a big feature request which I believe would be very helpful to a lot of users.

Do you know the app/website 'scripturetyper' (www.scripturetyper.com) - it is a wonderful system for bible verse memorisation with different steps to learn, memorize and master a verse. After memorisation you then have a review cycle to keep the mastered verses fresh. There's the option to create learn groups among friends to motivate each other and share your progress. There's even an Apple Watch app for true memorisation 'on the go'. ;-)
    How cool would it be to integrate…

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  8. Bring back and improve news feed on the homepage of the software, allowing the user to configure based on their preferences.

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1. Highlight the word being spoken by the Narrator Voice in real-time as it is spoken. This is a very basic feature that would greatly enhance the listening experience. (I realize this is does exist for select audio book titles, but there is no real reason it can't exist for all titles licensed for Read Aloud functionality...see my comment below about Balabolka's functionality)

2. Fix scrolling issues. Currently when Read Aloud is engaged the active book scrolling only loosely follows the words read aloud. The narrator will often continue reading a paragraph or so below where the active book (the one being…

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I have multiple tabs open in a couple different panes. To select another tab, you click on it. I've had Logos 8 perhaps 2 weeks now and I think I've accidentally closed a tab about 8 times while trying to select it. The region around the close icon X is big enough compared with my tab size that it is easy to accidentally click it by mistake.

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I would like to have a full set of images of the Leningradensis Codex like Bibleworks 10 does as seen on this video https://youtu.be/ay06zFbdk8E

This feature is highly appreciated by audience since it does give credibility to the original text for presentations and seminars.

Last week I bought Hebrew manuscript explorer expecting for something even better but unfortunately it was only a bunch of free weblinks sold by 14,99 usd.

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  11. This would create an image of a user’s current Logos 4 installation and allow a user to move it to a new or second computer without having to download everything again.

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I would like to see the prayer list function improved and expanded as follows:
    1. improve performance especially for long lists of prayers
    2. allow references to Scripture which would automatically link
    3. facilitate access on mobile devices
    4. facilitate sharing of prayer lists - especially for fixed prayer books (examples: Missio Deo, Liturgy of the Hours, A Sip of Scripture)
    5. Allow resizing of the editor/display pane
    6. Allow the addition of material in the answer section without treating the prayer as completed (current method makes it look as if all prayer is intercessory or petitionary - ugh)
    7.…

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. There are several resources not available on Logos.com that (thankfully) I can get on Vyrso,com (instead of compromising by purchasing on Kindle). I love being able to have these less scholarly works (whether devotional, pastoral reads, Bible study resources, books on preaching, etc.) in my Logos library.

The only frustration is that these books seem to rarely if ever have page numbers. When I give a quotation in a paper, in a lesson, or even on my sermon manuscript, I want to be able to cite the source by page number.

I realize it would be a huge undertaking to…

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. perhaps a more vivid color (like red) for the current narrow bar? perhaps combined with other visual aids, such as increasing font size globally, that could be an easy one-click option?

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I'd like to use Clause Search syntax to create a visual filter, for example:

If I type "person:GOD AND verb:to promise" I'd like Logos to create a visual filter that highlights all of the promises of God in my top Bibles.

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Many of us collect documents we encounter in our research. Would love to be able to embed, or create a local link to these files (eg sermon audio files) inside of notes or more importantly in Personal Books.

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. The existing "Cited By" tool works great for Bible and other references, but it doesn't work for the majority of references which are cited by page number. If we want to see where other authors have cited pp 44-45 of N.T. Wrights, "The New Testament and the People of God", we can't do it.

This suggestion is for two related things: (1) For everyone: Add support for page numbers to the Cited By tool, (2) For power users: Create a new search syntax for manual searching of references — e.g. {Citation WHERE Resource = LLS:NTPPLOFGOD AND Page = 45}, or…

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I would like to create a custom Reading Plan from a text file (XML in text or Word file), similar to the way custom Lectionaries are input. I would use actual calendar dates and resource links. I would be fine with importing the Reading Plan from all the dates and links in a custom Lectionary.

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →